Soap!
肥皂
Soap.
来吧 说下试试看
Go on. Give it a go.
肥皂
Soap.
肥皂
Sssoap!
有点开心 是吧
Small pleasures eh?
爸
Dad?
艾伦
Allan?
艾伦
Allan?
-爸 -你伤了他的心 知道吗
- Dad? - You broke his heart, you know.
他一直在说你的事
All he ever talked about was you!
不管怎么开始对话
Doesn't matter what conversational gambit you try.
浪潮 天气
The tide, the weather.
欧洲捕鱼配额
European fishing quotas,
宽吻海豚突然出现
The sudden appearance of Bottlenose Dolphins.
北大西洋灰海豚的交♥配♥习性
The mating habits of the North-Atlantic Grey Seal.
最终都会说到你 我真希望他在这里
It all comes back to you. I wish he was here.
我是他另一个儿子
I'm his other son.
-什么 -那个没离家出走的
- What? - The one who didn't run away.
一直陪着他的那个
The one he's been staying with.
那个陪他去认领尸体的儿子
The one he went to possibly identify the body with.
我的儿子杰克 他和我爸关系挺近
I've got a son, Jack. He's quite close to my dad.
-我妻子苏 -不是吧
- My wife Sue... - No way.
我们有点担心他
We were a bit worried about him.
担心他离开时状态不好
We worried he might have gone in a distracted state
可能会做什么傻事
and done something, you know.
等下 我怎么能确定你是他的儿子
Hang on a minute. How do I know that you're his son?
我怎么知道你不是收税人或警♥察♥
How do I know that you're not the tax or the police?
-为什么警♥察♥要找他 -我也不知道
- Why would the police be after him? - I don't know.
-他是个笨老头 -他是我爸
- He's an awkward bugger. - He's my Dad.
我们很担心他 告诉我你知道些什么
We're worried about him. Just tell me what you know.
好的 现在我看出来了
Yeah, yeah. Now I see it.
你不耐烦的时候超像他
You're the very image of him, when you get narky.
-他出海了 -我知道
- He's out. - I know he's out.
-所以我才会担心 -你为什么要担心
- That's why I'm worried about him. - Why are worried?
他是个老水手 不是吗
He's a very experienced sailor, isn't he?
-是吗 -是的
- Is he? - Yeah.
他和那条小船可以应付暴风雨
Storms and gales, he's had the lot, him and that little boat.
是的 经验丰富 很丰富
Yeah, very experienced, very experienced.
你在找什么呢
What are you looking for?
我这些年在找什么吗
What have I been looking for all these last years?
我穿上外套不不停走啊走
When I put on my coat and walk, and walk, and walk.
你觉得我在找什么
What do you think I was looking for?
我记得你做的这些
I remember you doing it.
但我不知道你一直在做
But I didn't know what you were doing at the time.
我以为所有的父亲都这样
I thought all dads did that, you know.
我不知道还要去哪里找
I didn't know where else to look
找过所有地方后
Apart from everywhere.
他们说要想想你所知道的一切
They tell you to think about...everything you know about them.
但结果是
But it turns out
我知道的也不多
I didn't know that much.
只知道拼词游戏的事
Only the Scrabble thing.
我都不知道他喜不喜欢拼词游戏
And I don't even know if he liked Scrabble that much, just...
我一直在想
It's stuck in my mind
因为他中途退出游戏
because he walked out in the middle of a game.
我应该去追他的
I should have gone after him.
你当时也不知道
You were in a nark.
我应该去追他
I should have gone after him.
这倒是真的 我也没想过
That's true, I never thought of that.
我讨厌拼词游戏
I hate Scrabble.
听起来和单词有关
You think it gonna be about the words,
但其实是关于数字的游戏
but it's about the numbers.
还以为是要拼lagoon和lambent这些单词
You think you gonna be playing 'Lagoon' and 'Lambent'
或者soap
Or 'soap'.
但却全是Mu Pi
But it's all, 'Mu', 'Pi'
za zu这类词
'za' 'zu'
没人会因为玩拼词游戏失败而离家出走
Nobody leaves home over a game of Scrabble.
并不是因为拼词游戏
It wasn't about the Scrabble.
拼词游戏只是个导火索
Scrabble was just the occasion.
是因为妈妈
It was mom!
妈妈一去世
As soon as mom died.
他就变得易怒
He was just angry all the time.
他经历了不好的事
Something bad happened to him.
我当时应该保护他的
When I should have been protecting him.
爸 我们当时也不知道
Dad, we don't know that.
然后是这个瘦棘龙的事
And then this...skinnythosaurus started.
想想看
I mean, look at this.
他拼词和迈克尔那么像
He plays exactly like our Michael,
有时拼出一样的词
same words sometimes.
我以前一直和他玩拼词
I've been playing with him, I know I have.
他发现了我 或者是我认出了他
He's found me, or I found him.
如果他是
And if he is...
我一直在和鬼玩
you know...I've been playing a ghost.
厉害的玩家都是一样的玩法
All good players play the same way.
是的 直到那天 你看
Yes, until the other day, and then... look
看这个
Look at this.
marauder 就在那侧下边
Marauder, down the side there.
你会在这样的词上浪费一个u吗
Would you waste a 'U' on a word like that?
劫掠者是我们度假屋的名字
Marauder is the name of our caravan.
-他在和我们对话 -爸
- He's trying to talk to us. - Dad.
-所以我给他发了短♥信♥ -爸
- So I messaged him. - Dad.
-我要见见他 -爸 谁都知道不能
- I gonna meet him. - Dad, everybody knows you shouldn't...
我有什么好害怕呢
What do I got to be scared of?
我只怕死前不能找到他
The only thing I'm scared of is dying before I sort this out!
你好啊 孩子
Hello, son.
玩游戏吗
Fancy a game?
-你在哪买♥♥的 -淘宝
- Where did you get that? - E-Bay.
我们已经玩了几个星期了 是吧
We've been playing each other for weeks, haven't we?
你说什么
What?
你就是瘦棘龙 是吧
You're him, aren't you, skinnythosaurus?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我就是他 匹克威克流行之巅的儿子
I'm all there is. Pickwick 'Top of the Pops' sons.
挺好 我是聊天谷大联盟的爸爸
It's alright. I'm the 'Chat Valley Big League' of Dads.
这些很没用 纸片太薄了
This is bloody useless, isn't it? The pieces are too flimsy.
把它们拿起来就会皱巴巴的 你看
It get crumpled when you try to pick them up, look.
但只有这些了 如果你想玩 就忍♥忍♥吧
But that's all there is. If you wanna play, that's it.
我们得好好玩一把
We have to make the best of it then.
是的
Yeah.
-天变晴了 -是啊
- It's clearing up. - Yeah, it's ok.
美好的一天
Nice day.
好吧 不美好 很普通
Well...not nice...ordinary.
他没有回来
He's not coming back.
败家子
The prodigal son
今天回不来了
Not today.
给他点时间吧 路上塞车得很
Give him a minute. Traffic is terrible.
另一个儿子
The other son.
不是败家子的那个
The non-prodigal one.
你知道因为麻烦他得到了什么吗
Do you know what he got for his troubles?
每一天
Days.
每个早上
Mornings.
每个下午
Afternoons.
在家
At home.
陪着他的家人
With his family.
平常的一天 就像今天一样
Ordinary days, like this one.
这就是他得到的东西
That's what he got.
蕾切尔
我想你了
如果你也想我
就在下一站下车
-你还好吗 -挺好的 你呢
- Alright? - Yeah, you?
也不赖
Not bad.
一起吗
Are you coming?