It might be the body of our son.
真是噩耗 请节哀
Oh that's terrible. I'm sorry about that.
最痛苦的莫过于他生死未卜
You think it's...it's the not knowing that is the hardest.
明天或许我们能知晓答案
But tomorrow maybe we will know,
或许我们更希望不知道他是生是死
and maybe we wish we would like to not know it.
-希望是个好朋友 -对
- Hope is a great friend. - Yeah.
邦妮·泰勒: 英国著名摇滚歌♥手
他还唱过邦妮·泰勒的歌♥
He was Bonnie Tyler once.
邦妮·泰勒
Bonnie Tyler?
对
Yeah
唱过匹克威克版的《心痛》
Sang the Pickwick version of 'It's A Heartache'.
你会以为他是原唱
You never have known it wasn't her.
我们还以为今天能尘埃落定
We thought it would all be over with today
但是我们赶到那里后
but when we got here
管停尸房♥的负责人 真是无语
The official who runs the morgue, can you believe this?
他在轮岗
Is on a job share.
还得早早下班去带小孩
Had to leave early...child care.
所以 anadyomene这个单词
So...anadyomene
我要把amen这个单词拿掉
I going to take AMEN off the board.
艾伦不会介意吧
Allan doesn't mind, do you Allan?
不介意 不介意 完全不介意
No no, not at all.
这些单词的魅力正是有趣之处
Part of the fun is the magic of lovely words.
老爸
Dad?
-你还好吧 -嗯
- Are you alright? - Yeah.
我睡前要散散步
You know me, I can't sleep without a walk.
自从那时
Ever since, you know...
我过去常到外面找他
I used to go out looking for him.
只是在街上走走
Just walking the street you know...
现在都成习惯了 老规矩了
It's just a habit now. A ritual.
我知道
I know...
邦妮·泰勒
Bonnie Tyler.
什么
What?
♪ 心痛 唯有心痛 ♪
♪ It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache ♪
什么
What is?
亚瑟 楼下的 邦妮·泰勒 匹克威克
Arthur, downstairs. Bonny Tyler, Pickwick.
流行之巅音乐合辑
Top of the Pops compilation album.
♪ 愚人 愚人的游戏 ♪
♪ It's a fool game. Nothing but a fool game ♪
这首歌♥给他唱的 我赢了他两百块
It was for him anyway, two hundred I took off him.
你做了什么
You did what?
我打败了他
I beat him
你在坑他 你坑了邦妮·泰勒
You hustled him. You hustled Bonnie Tyler.
我没有坑他 我单词量碾压他
I did not hustle him, I smashed him.
-你用了那个多余的Z吗 -什么
- Did you use your extra Z on him? - What?
拼字游戏中拼不出Jazz
You can't play Jazz in Scrabble,
因为字母板只有一个Z
because there's only one Z in the set.
然后呢
And?
你拼了Jazz这个单词吗
Did you play Jazz that night?
还是说你拼了zygote
You play it of zygote?
在计分板的右上角能得三倍分值
Top right-hand corner, triple word score. Scored of the board.
他们明天也要上那儿去
They're are going up there themselves tomorrow
上哪儿去
Up where?
停尸房♥
The morgue.
他们的儿子失踪了
They got a son went missing.
他们要去看一下尸体
They're gonna take a look at the body.
是我们要看的那具尸体吗
Is that the same body we're gonna look at,
可能是迈克尔的尸体
the one that might be our Michael?
对
That's right.
他们的儿子失踪了 他们要去看尸体
Their son goes missing, they are going to look at the body
然后你坑了他们两百块
and you hustled them out of two hundred quid?
你还是人吗
Who are you?
说都说了
When you put it like that.
本来只是一场游戏 然后我发现好像
It started off as a game. Then when I found out I seem to...
一种感觉
I got the feeling that...
如果他们赢了我 那具尸体就会是迈克尔
If I let them beat me it would be our Michael,
如果是我赢了 那具尸体就是他们家小孩
and if I won't it would be their lad.
我知道这有点神经
I know it's mad...
你在这儿做什么 这是我们
What are you doing here? This is where we...
你们在这儿等我们吗
Were you waiting for us?
不 我们也是来看尸体的
No...we're here for the same.
我儿子也失踪了
My lad went missing too.
你没说
You didn't say...
我不想
I didn't like...
你当时在说你的儿子
You were telling me about yours.
你能听我诉说真是太好了
It was good of you to listen.
如果我知道的话
If I'd had known...
你不知道
You won't know.
米勒先生
Mister Miller
我来吧
I'll cope.
我还以为你会是女的 照顾小孩什么的
I thought you were a woman, childcare issues.
不 我的小孩三岁了 我自己带
No, I have a three year old and eh, I'm on my own.
-现在就我们父子俩 -好的 抱歉
- Well...just the two of us. - Alright, sorry.
我不知道是不是准备好了
I'm not sure I am ready.
不 没事儿 没事儿
No, that's fine...that's fine.
昨晚的事 请原谅我父亲
What my dad did last night, You'll have to excuse him.
这种事总是令人难以承受
It takes us all in different ways.
我们了解 是吧亚瑟
we know that, don't we Arthur?
说实话 能够让我们分分神也挺好的
It's nice to have something to take our minds off it, to be honest.
反倒是我们得跟他道歉
We should be apologizing to him...really.
-我补偿你们吧 -不 不用
- Well if I can make it up to you. - No, it alright.
他可能以为你们是有钱人
He probably thought you were millionaires.
摇滚明星
Rock-stars.
我们有全部唱片 他经常给我们买♥♥
We had all of those records, he used to get them for us.
你告诉他 那个
You told him...about that.
又不是什么秘密
Well it's not a secret is it, I mean...
那时是 但现在
It was then, but...
你做什么
What are you doing?
我知道是
I know it was,
多少 是不是几百块
what was it? I think it was a couple of hundred quid.
-别傻了 -你在说什么
- No, don't be daft. - What are you talking about?
我爸的附加赌注 他不该那样做的
Dad's side bet. He shouldn't have done that.
赌局
Bet?
他说押了几百块
He said it was...a couple of hundred.
你竟然玩拼字游戏赌几百块
You bet hundreds of pounds on a game of Scrabble!
不是好几百 就两百
Not hundreds! Two hundred.
-我以为他 -他钓了你
- I thought he was... - He took you?
你就这样傻乎乎上钩了
He took you for the fool you are.
-他作弊了 -肯定是
- He cheated. - I'm sure he did.
不
No.
他比你聪明太多 不要拿钱
He just a lot cleverer than you are. You keep that, son.
这是一个傻子要付出的代价
That's the price a fool has to pay
为他的愚蠢付出代价
for acting like a fool.
这就是智商税
That's the fool tax!
不是他 我就知道不是他
It wasn't him! I knew it wouldn't be.
真是太好了 走吧
All the best then. Come on.
你确定不要
Are you sure you wouldn't...
算了
No.
我们来听听新歌♥
Let's hear the new jingle.
小脸乐队 赞
Small Faces, yes.
或者对我而言 是亚瑟之类的人唱的
Or in my case, Arthur Somebody
绝对够烂
No particularly yes at all.
我不这么想 他可能唱这首歌♥也好听
I never thought of that, he probably sang this as well.
-为什么 -什么为什么
- Why? - Why what?
为什么他总是千年老二
He's second best of everything.
他没必要放弃这项事业
He didn't have to scotch the real albums,
我们只要最好的
it's only the peak we want.
我们玩的是拼字游戏而不是凑字游戏
We played Scrabble not Scribble.
都一样
It was the same.
我们都没有正版的乐高积木
We didn't get proper Lego.
你总是买♥♥山寨货
You're always got us some snide Lego.
山寨的质量也不差
No, that was just as good.
从没买♥♥过Air-fix 都是Revell
Never Air-fix, always Revell.