Air-fix和Revell都是塑料模型玩具品牌
Revell更有摇滚风
Revell was more Rock & Roll.
你没有买♥♥过机动人 买♥♥了什么机动乔伊
You didn't get us Action-Man, but something called action Joe.
连手都握不紧
And he did not have grip hands.
对 确实不好
Yeah, that wasn't good.
台式足球 没有 只有聊天谷大联盟
Subbuteo? No, Chat Valley Big League.
对 对 你说得对
Yes yes, you made your point.
-继续讲 -什么
- Go on. - What?
你还没有母亲 不是吗
Well, you also didn't have a mother, did you?
只有一个父亲 还是非常糟糕的替代品
Just a dad, so poor substitute there.
左手放下
Left hand down.
我能搞定
I can manage.
我能把车开出去
I could back a bloody panzer out of here.
你说什么
What was that?
我说快进车里 别冻着了
I said, get back in the car, get out of the cold.
好
Sure.
你♥爸♥爸回来了
Your father is back.
那具尸体不是你迈克尔叔叔
It wasn't your uncle Michael.
他应该能放心了
I think he's relieved.
很难说怎样才是最好的
Well, it's hard to know what for the best, isn't it? I mean.
如果他们发现 他还活得好好地
Well obviously the best would be
过着快乐的生活
if they found him and he was alive and well,
那无疑是最好的结果了
having a lovely life.
又或者说
Or would it, I mean...
会很难接受
that'll be hard, wouldn't it?
发现他活得快快乐乐
To find out that he's been happy all this
只是为了躲开你
time, and just, you know, shunning you
让你独自承受这一切
Let you go through all this.
承受别人的眼光
Like the sightings.
有人还联♥系♥了你爷爷
You know people contact your granddad
说他们见过迈克尔
and say they've seen Michael.
还有人说和他交谈过
Some have said they talked to him.
在阿根廷就有一个
There was one in Argentina.
想象一下
Imagine...
我不是说他死了更好
I'm not saying it be better if he was dead.
只是想说 如果非要选的话
Just saying, if you have to choose...
都还好吧
Everything ok?
你会去很久吗
Are you visiting long?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
艾伦
Allan...
很高兴见到你 你吃饭了吗
It's lovely to see you. Have you eaten?
还有很多剩饭 我给你拿个碗吧
There's plenty of leftovers, I'll get you a bowl.
如果你管够的话 就太好了
That'll be lovely, if you sure there's enough
烤面包配马麦酱也很好
I'd be just as happy with a bit of toast and Marmite.
不行 不行
No no.
你知道去加拿大不能携带马麦酱吗
You know you can't take Marmite into Canada?
因为它是有制♥作♥秘方的
Because Marmite has a secret ingredient.
而且加拿大政♥府♥认为
And the Canadian government took the view
不告知制♥作♥秘方就相当于
that not telling them the secret ingredient was tantamount
要他们进口不了解的东西
to asking them to import without knowing what it is.
所以加拿大人没有马麦酱
That's why the people of Canada have no Marmite.
想象下 世界第二大国
Imagine. The second largest country on Earth.
大约有900万平方英里的土地
More or less nine million square miles
却找不到一罐马麦酱
and not one jar of Marmite.
-那他们吃什么呢 -维吉米特黑酱
- How do they survive? - Vegemite.
一个劣质替代品
A poor substitute.
但有时劣质替代品就足以让人活下去
But then sometimes a poor substitute is all there is.
-杰克还没回来吗 -对
- Is Jack out there? - Yeah.
在楼上
Upstairs.
-在玩游戏 -你们很发愁 是吧
- Gaming. - That's a worry, isn't it?
为什么会发愁呢 他呆在家里
Why would that be a worry? He's at home.
他又不在街上 也没走丢过
He's not on the streets. Haven't gone missing.
你们没听说中国女孩那件事吗
You didn't hear about the girl in China then?
是有听说 那个中国女孩的事
I did...hear about the girl in China.
那可让人发愁
Imagine that is a worry.
我知道中国不太一样 但
I know China is different but...
说得对 我不想他变得和她一样
Exactly, I wouldn't want him to end up like her.
你们应该盯紧他
You should watch him.
我试过了
I do try.
沉迷网游的危害很大
This business is probably affecting him more than you think.
-这样子吗 -我不觉得
- Do you think so? - No!
我觉得你说的没错
I think you might be right.
他还要应付考试 准备甲级考试
He's got exams, he's doing A-levels.
他们压力很大 都很焦虑
They're stressed. They're all stressed.
他们本来就该有压力
They're supposed to be stressed.
如果他不担心自己的甲级考试
If he can't be stressed about the A-levels,
他还能担心什么呢
what can he be stressed about?
他似乎压力没那么大
He doesn't seem stressed,
他看起来很轻松 一直在玩游戏
he seems more soft to be, you know, playing that game.
-这个问题是怎么来的 -中国女孩的事情
- Which does beg the question? - The girl in China question?
正是
Exactly!
你知道为什么他要说杰克压力大吗
You know why he's saying Jack's stressed?
不清楚
No...
因为他逼自己逼得太紧
'Cause he's stressed himself.
是吗
Is he?
典型的焦虑转移
Classic transference of anxiety.
他开车的时候就会压力大 是吧
He was stressed on the drive then, was he?
是的 很有防御心 很戒备
Oh yeah. Very defensive, quite guarded.
你没发现他有点消极对抗吗
Do you not find him a bit passive aggressive?
有时确实会这么觉得 但也得体谅他
I do...sometimes, but you have to make allowances.
给你的礼物
A present.
太客气了 艾伦
That's kind of you, Allan.
这是什么呀
What is it?
这是贴标签机
It's a thing doing labels
我们小时候会在所有东西上贴标签
Just putting labels on everything when we were kids.
连衫裤专用
Jumpers only.
更换前请叠好毛巾 使用后请放回原处
Please fold towel before replacing. Please replace after use.
有利于保持事物各归原处
It helped keep things running smoothly, you know.
而且字体也很精确优雅
But also the font, look, it has an elegant precision.
别的地方看不到这种字体
You don't really see that font anywhere else.
我不知道它叫什么字体 但你应该会喜欢
I don't know what it's called, but I thought you'd appreciate it.
好吧
Well.
-时间不早了 -确实如此
- It's getting late... - Yeah it is.
当然了 你可以留下来过夜
Obviously you're welcome to stay.
你可以留下
Or you would be.
只是
Only erm.
我们没有空床了 是吧
Don't really have a spare bed, do we?
只有杰克屋子里的上下床 所以
Just the bunk in Jacks room, so...
那也挺好
I'm sure that will be fine.
不便的; 打扰的
形容词
造成麻烦、困难或不适
你是哪个角色
Which is you?
那个有大♥乳♥沟的是你吧
The one with the big cleavage, that's you?
年轻人的性别完全平等 爷爷
There is total sexual equality among the young, dad.
是男是女没有什么区别
Doesn't make any difference what gender you are.
那你为什么要选择巨♥乳♥女生呢
So why choose to be a girl with enormous breasts?
-别那样说 -不说巨♥乳♥了
- Stop saying things like that. - Not breasts.
那胸部 资本 腺体
Bosoms. Assets. Glands.
火箭筒 你喜欢哪个呢
Bazookas, which do you prefer?
如果你是个女孩 其他玩家会对你客气些
Other players are more polite to you if you're a girl.
如果你不介意我的话 你动作有点不连贯
You look a bit choppy, if you don't mind me saying.
什么意思
What?
画面不是很连贯 是吧
It's not running very smoothly, isn't it?
又慢又掉帧
It's slow and then it's choppy,
想让我给你改改设置吗
you want me to change the settings for you?
-我正在游戏中呢 -很快就好
- I'm in the middle of an action. - It'll only take a moment.
-爷爷 -怎么了
- Granddad? - What?
你躺的是我的床
That's my bed.
是吗
Yeah?
你想让我爬上铺吗
You didn't expect me to climb up there, did you?
是吗 我可以试一试
Or did you? I could give it a go.