gone back to where he's suppose to.
他又不接电♥话♥ 你怎么知道呢
How do you know that if he's not answering his phone?
也许你应该回家一趟看看
Maybe you should go around and check?
他住那房♥子有50年了
He's lived in that house for 50 years.
我还从来没想过去看看他
Not once in all of that time have I ever
是否还住在那里
considered going to see if he's still living there.
怎么了
What?
爸
Dad?
-他在家吗 -他不在家
- Is he in? - No, he's not!
-你知道他在 -他去哪了
- Do you know where... - Where is he?
我不知道他在哪 你知道吗
I don't know where he is. Do you?
-他不在家 我看过了 -我知道 但是
- He's not in there, I've looked. - I know, but...
我能进去看看吗
Can I have a look around?
我从没进去过 他真搞笑
I've never been inside, he's funny about it.
如果他搞笑的话
Well, if he's funny about it,
那我就不用认真了吧
it's not for me to be serious about it, is it?
但 我觉得里面可能有线索
But... Well, I thought there might be, you know, a clue.
如果他没说他在哪
If he's not said where he is,
也许他并不想让你知道他在哪
maybe he doesn't want you to know where he is.
我们本来要去切斯特
We were supposed to going to this thing in Chester.
他给我买♥♥了票
He bought me tickets.
一个礼物 为什么他买♥♥了票又不露面呢
A present. Why would he buy them and not turn up?
不露面才是他的常态
Why does he do most of the things he does?
他有没有和你说过瘦 叫什么来着
Has he told you about this...erm skinny, what's his name?
-瘦棘龙 -他不认识那人
- Thosaurus. - He doesn't know anything about him.
还说想和他见面
Says he wants to meet him.
谁都知道不能随随便便
Everyone knows you should never arrange to meet someone
和网友见面吧
you only know from the Internet.
太危险了
It's dangerous.
在巴恩斯利有个女孩子
There was that girl, wasn't there, from Barnsley.
和一个30岁的男人私奔了
Ran off with some guy who turned out to be 30 stone.
她那时才14岁
She was only fourteen.
不会有人想对我爸实行不轨的
I don't think anyone has been sexually grooming my dad.
对
No.
但万一这个瘦子其实是个未成年怎么办
But what if this skinny fella turns out to be a kid?
别人会以为你♥爸♥诱拐未成年的
And people erm, think it's you dad doing the abducting.
天呐
Jesus!
这是你吗
Is this you?
-是 那是我和 -迈克尔
- Yeah. That's me and... - Michael.
那个离家出走的孩子
The one who ran away.
-这是他吗 -是他
- Is that him? - That's him.
败家子
The prodigal son!
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我们走吧
Let's get out of here.
我没事
I'm Fine.
我没事
I'm Fine.
我根本就不好
I'm not fine, at all
亚瑟
Arthur?
亚瑟 我对不起你
Arthur, I'm...I'm sorry.
我不知道自己在想什么
I don't know...I don't know what I was thinking.
我需要你
I need you.
对不起 你能来接我吗
I'm so sorry, can you come and pick me up?
我看见了照片 那是他的
I saw these pictures and...that's his...
-我记得在停尸房♥的时候 -好了 不哭
- I remembered being in the morgue. - All right, it's okay.
我在想什么啊
What was I thinking of?
他有没有精神衰弱
Is he mentally enfeebled in any way?
比以往还严重
More than he ever was.
完全糊涂吗
Confused at all?
-不糊涂 -我记下他的细节
- No more than the rest of us. - I can take his details.
我到时候联♥系♥你吗
I get yours phones?
如果有身份不明的尸体或伤者符合描述
If I get an unidentified body or injured person that matches
我们肯定会联♥系♥你
the description, then sure we can give you a call and ask...
别那么做
Don't do that.
我不想知道
I don't wanna do that.
说实话 他精神矍铄
To be honest, he's hale and hearty.
也过了承诺年龄
He's past the age of consent.
除非他在没有监护的情况下
Unless he's waving around unlicensed firearms or driving
无证持枪或驾驶 那我不
around without due care and attention, then I don't see...
我知道 我知道
I know, I know
跟你讲 有一天晚上我儿子失踪了
You know one night my son went missing.
他大发脾气 走出房♥间
He got in a big nark and walked out of the room.
我们当时在看《巅峰拍档》
We were watching Top Gear.
我叫他闭嘴 他就走了
I told him to stop talking over it, off he went.
他用力摔门 再也没有回来
Banged the door and he never came back.
我急得发狂 给他朋友打电♥话♥
State of panic. Rang all his mates.
开车到街上四处找他
I was driving around the streets looking for him
我妻子一直哭 你想象不到
Wife in tears, you have no idea.
是的 我
Yes, I have...
我开着车 浑身发抖
I'm driving around and I'm literally shaking.
报了警 叫人找他
Called the station, got people on it.
不知道还能做些什么
Didn't know what else to do.
-后来我去了他卧室 -啊
- And then I went up to his bedroom. - Ah
不 我走进了他房♥间
No no. I went up to his bedroom.
发现他睡得很香
And he was fast asleep.
他直接上♥床♥睡觉了
He'd gone straight to bed.
他安逸地躺在床上
There he was all cosy.
事情就是这样
It happens.
并不总是这样的
Not all the time.
♪ 心痛 唯有心痛 ♪
♪ It's a heartache, nothing but a heartache ♪
♪ 悔之已晚时袭来 ♪
♪ Hits you when it's too late ♪
♪ 几将崩溃时爆发 ♪
♪ Hits you when you're down ♪
♪ 愚人 ♪
It's a fools game ♪
♪ 愚人的游戏 ♪
♪ Nothing but a fool game ♪
♪ 伫立在冰冷的雨中 ♪
♪ Standing in the cold rain ♪
♪ 就像个小丑 ♪
♪ Feeling like a clown ♪
♪ 心痛 ♪
♪ It's a heartache ♪
♪ 唯有心痛 ♪
♪ Nothing but a Heartache ♪
♪ 直到他挣脱你爱的怀抱 ♪
♪ Love until your arms break ♪
-杰克找到他了 -什么 他回来了吗
- Jack's found him. - What, is he here?
没有
No, he's not here.
他把手♥机♥同步到我桌面了
He synced his phone with my desktop.
这个软件检测到我手♥机♥开了
The app find my phone turned on.
所以如果点这个
So if I go here.
就找到他了 他就在那
That's him. That's where he is.
-那是哪 -安斯代尔附近
- Where is that? - Somewhere near...Ainsdale.
那他没事 是吧
Well then, he's fine, isn't he?
他只是想出去避避
He just got to get away from it all.
我们小时候常常去那里度假
That's where used to go on holiday when we were kids.
万一他是去见人呢
What if he gone to meet someone?
什么
What?
他说过要去见网友
He talked about going to meet some guy of the Internet.
他才不会去见网友
He's not going to meet some guy of the Internet.
一个网友去安斯代尔做什么
What a guy of the Internet doing in Ainsdale?
所以他才不接电♥话♥
That explains why he's not answering his phone.
他那没信♥号♥♥啊
He's got no signal.
你都不在乎
You don't even care.
你一点都不在乎
You don't even care one little bit.
你想让我怎么做
What would you want me to do?
他说过 他很开心
He's gone on a jolly, he just said.
我比你了解我父亲
I know my dad better than you.
我也知道他没事
And I know he's ok.
但我要去那一趟
But I'm gonna go up there.
这都是为了你 不是他 好吗
But I'm doing it for you, not him, ok?
轻盈
Lissom.
什么意思
What's that?
一个很优美的词
Just a nice word.
我在
I'm just...
玩拼词游戏
playing with words.
你知道我最喜欢哪个词吗
Do you know what my favorite word is?
不知道
No, I don't.
是肥皂