坦白交代吧 他做过包皮切割没?
So spill the beans. Circumcised?
你准备什么时候告诉我你们在看♥房♥♥子?
When were you gonna tell me about looking at houses?
你怎么知道的?哦 马库斯的老爸
How did you know? Oh, Marcus's dad.
呃 也不是有意瞒着你
Um, it wasn't, like, a little secret.
有机会带你去看那房♥子 我们真是大爱
Wait till you see this house that we loved.
哦对 我的天 爱死了
Oh, my God. We loved it.
我们还没定呢
We haven't decided anything yet.
你是在公放吗? -嗨 扎赫
Oh, am I on speaker? - Hi, Rach.
嘿 德克斯
Hey, Dex.
你也喜欢那房♥子吗?
You like the house too?
是啊 它...还好
Uh, yeah, it was... It was okay.
你说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
是我们的大爱
We loved it.
太棒了 我要走了 不过 达希?
That's great. I gotta go. But, Darce?
嗯 -对的 马库斯做包皮切割了
Yeah. - Yes, Marcus is circumcised.
对方律师给我延期两周时间回应
Opposing counsel gave me a two-week extension to respond.
好 我不挂
Yes, I'll hold.
德克斯打来了
他都打了
3次了!!
来自:德克斯
能见个面吗?我要和你谈谈
和你的新房♥子谈吧!
我们只有一晚上时间
We only have one night.
哦 我知道 我也一样
Oh, I know. Me too.
拜拜 雷切尔 -晚安 拜拜
Bye, Rachel. - Night. Bye.
晚安 达西 晚安 -呼吸一下
Good night. Good night, Darcy. - Air, air.
达希 你...?你要去哪?
Darce, where...? Where are you going?
你知道吗?我今晚要在雷切尔家睡
You know what? I'm gonna sleep over at Rachel's tonight.
哦 拜托 我们好久没一起过夜了
Oh, come on. We haven't had a sleepover in, like, forever.
而且 德克斯和他的单身汉朋友们
And, plus, Dex is gonna be...
要玩上一夜呢
out with all his bachelor buddies all night.
行 再见
Okay, bye.
爱你
Love you.
你和马库斯怎么样了?
So, what's going on in Marcus-land?
你要嫁给他吗?
You gonna marry him?
行了啦
Stop it.
怎么?马库斯不是结婚的料吗?
What? Marcus isn't marriage material?
这个点谁打的电♥话♥啊?
Who is calling at this ungodly hour?
谁啊? -喂?
Who is it? - Hello?
雷切尔 是我 拜托 别挂
Rachel, it's me. Please, don't hang up.
雷切尔 -是谁啊?
Rachel. - Who is it?
我很想你 我就想说这个
I miss you. That's all I want to say.
呃...
Um...
我能上去吗?就想和你谈谈
Look, can I come up? I just wanna talk.
是谁啊?
Who is it?
是伊桑 -伊桑?
Ethan. - Ethan?
伊桑?不 我是德克斯
Ethan? No, it's Dex.
我在楼下
I'm downstairs.
能见见你吗? -等等 你在楼下?
Can I see you? - Wait, you're downstairs?
不行!不行!达西在这 所以...
No! No, no, no! Darcy's here, so...
凌晨3点 他在楼下 还想上来?
He's downstairs and he wants to come up at 3 in the morning?
呃 我要...
Um, I'm gonna...
我的天
Oh, my God.
恶心 -什么?
Ew. - What?
恶心!恶心!
Ew! Ew!
我的天 你和伊桑有一腿啊?
Oh, my God. You are having a fling with Ethan?
我的天 你和伊桑搞过了
Oh, my God, you're having an affair with Ethan.
我挂了 -他在楼下
I gotta go. - He's downstairs.
不 他...该死 -爱瑟利?
No, he's... Oh, shit. - Ainsley?
哦 爱瑟利!很给力啊你!
Oh, Ainsley! Way to go, honey!
我才知道你这么有胆啊 你这白♥痴♥!
I didn't know you had it in you, you little shithead!
关住窗户 你这小荡♥妇♥
Close the window. - You little tart.
我的天 你干嘛不告诉我?
Oh, my God. Why didn't you tell me?
呃 就那样发生了
Um, you know, it just happened.
就是发生了
It just happened.
我们现在来庆祝下你的就那样发生
Well, we're gonna celebrate your just happening right now.
你干嘛呢? -来吧
What are you doing? - Oh, come on.
这是你在这世上最喜欢的事 -达西 别 别
It's your favorite thing in the world. - Darcy, no. No.
今晚不行 -六年级 第二名
Not tonight. - Sixth grade, second place.
我现在没心情
Not now.
我们该赢的 赶紧过来
We should've won. Get over here right now.
我跳不好
I suck.
哦 宝贝 宝贝
Ooh, baby, baby
宝贝 宝贝
Baby, baby
哦 宝贝
Ooh, baby
Salt-N-Pepa:女子Rap组合
Salt-N-Pepa在这 我们准备好了
Salt-N-Pepa's here, and we're in effect...
来和你玩一下
Want you to push it back
白天够凉爽了 晚上出点汗
Coolin' by day, then at night Workin' up a sweat
来吧 美眉们
Come on, girls,
告诉那些男人我们知道如何成为
let's go show the guys That we know how to become...
派对上最红的女人 现在 我们来跳舞
Number one in a hot party show Now, push it
畅舞一曲
Push it good
尽情畅舞
Push it real good
畅舞一曲
Push it good
尽情畅舞
Push it real good
小时候的朋友长大了总会慢慢失去联♥系♥
People who were friends as kids almost always lose touch eventually.
很高兴我们没有
I'm glad we didn't.
我也是
Me too.
我们也永远不会 是吗?
And we never will, right?
不会的
No.
没有人像你这么了解我了
I don't think there's anybody who knows me like you.
德克斯都比不上你
Not even Dex does.
没你了解我
Not like you do.
你完全接纳了我
It's like you totally accept me.
达希 你干嘛说这些?
Darce, why are you saying all this?
我不知道
I don't know.
一个人快结婚了
But when you're getting married,
就会开始想自己生命中的重要时刻
you start thinking about all your big moments.
我的时刻里都有你的陪伴
And you're in all of mine.
我也是
Me too.
达西啊?
Darcy?
我有一件事要告诉你
I have to tell you something.
我做的一件事
Something I've done.
雷切尔 亲爱的...
Rachel...
我爱你
...I love you.
我永远不会让任何人伤害你
And I would never let anyone hurt you, ever.
你也不会让任何人伤害我 是吧?
And you wouldn't let anyone hurt me, right?
是的
No.
扎赫啊
Rach.
嗯 -扎赫 哦 天啊
Hmm. - Rach. Oh, God.
早上好
Good morning.
你觉得我该嫁给德克斯吗?
Do you think I should marry Dex?
什么?
What?
我是认真的 你觉得我们结婚靠谱吗?
No, I mean it. Do you think this is a good idea?
我是说 没有人像你这么了解我 你也了解德克斯
I mean, nobody knows me like you. And you sort of know Dex too.
你比我聪明多了 当然是指书本上
And you're much smarter than I am. I mean, book-smarter, anyway.
但我想说的是...
But what I'm trying to say is...
你不会让我做蠢事的 是吧?
...you're not gonna let me do anything dumb, are you?
达西 亲
Darcy.
我是认真的 因为...
No, I mean it, because...
我真的会...我真的会做蠢事
Ugh, I can really do... I can really do dumb shit.
因为我确实爱他 真的
Because I do love him. I do.
我也知道他看上我什么
And I know what he sees in me.
什么?
What?
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
他从没见过我这个类型的...
He's never met anybody like me...
因为我总是事事顺利
...because I don't let stuff get to me.
这是真的 因为我觉得一切都会迎刃而解
Which is true, because I always assume everything'll just work out.
至今为止也确实是这样
And I guess it's because it always has.
所以我让他觉得很轻松 而他...
So I make him lighter, and he kind of...
他让我觉得沉重 这种沉重是好的
He makes me heavier, somehow. In a good way.
这样说得通吗?
电影精选列表