Why won't you marry me?
因为我太喜欢你了
Because I like you too much.
啊!时间刚刚好
Ah! Perfect timing.
德克斯啊
Dex.
怎么了? -达西忘拿她的钱包了
Hey, what's going on? - Darcy forgot her purse.
新买♥♥的香奈儿? -不关你的事!我们走吧
Her new Chanel? - Not the new Chanel! Let's go.
走吧 -我要帮他找钱包
Come on. - Oh. I'm gonna go help him find it.
真的吗?
Are you serious?
那包包管2000美元
It's like a $2000 handbag.
男人不该知道这些的
Dudes aren't supposed to know that.
上不上车 傻蛋?
In or out, asshole?
你需要一个拥抱 哥们
You need a hug, buddy.
哦!瞧啊?
Oh! And voilà.
哦! -哈哈哈
Oh! - Ha-ha-ha.
你还好吧? -嗯哪
You all right? - Mm-hm.
真没事吗? -嗯哪
You sure? - Mm-hm.
真谢谢你 我帮你叫车吧
Thank you. Come on. I'll get you a taxi.
今晚开心吗?
So did you have a good time tonight?
开心
Yeah, I did.
真开心!
I did!
走 我们再去喝一杯
Hey. Let's get one more drink.
不 没关系 你不必这样
Oh, no, that's okay. You don't have to.
走吧 我想这样
Come on. I want to.
两瓶喜力 谢谢
Two Heinekens, please.
达西 -很好玩的 真的
Darcy. - It'll be fun. Come on.
你总是这么遭人厌吗?
Are you always this obnoxious?
哈哈哈 我是啊 吃惊吗?
Ha-ha-ha. Yes, I am. Does that surprise you?
啊 你是没看见那个女人看你的眼神
Wow. You really don't notice the way women look at you.
你真有意思
You're funny.
哪里呀
I'm not that funny.
是啊 上法学院那会儿你更有意思
You're right. You were much funnier in law school.
天 要是我们想干什么都能干
God, if we could do anything, anything,
明天一早爬起来...
wake up tomorrow and do anything...
想干什么都行 你想干什么?
...be anything, what would you do?
你想干什么呢? -饶舌歌♥星
What would you be? - Rap superstar.
别开玩笑了
Come on, seriously.
我想当老师
I'd be a teacher.
真的? -是啊
Really? - Yeah.
我一直就想当老师
Yeah, I always wanted to teach.
大概从高中开始吧
You know, maybe start with high school.
当足球教练
Coach the soccer team.
那为什么?为什么我们都没做自己想做的事呢?
So why aren't we? Doing what we really wanna do?
你什么原因我不清楚...
Well, I don't know about you...
于我而言 个人意愿无足轻重
...but doing what I wanna do has never been much of a factor.
外界期盼才关乎紧要
It's more like what I'm expected to do.
没错
Yes.
就是这样
Exactly.
哦 我们把她气翻了
Wow. We're really flipping her out.
她想不通你怎么会跟我在一块
She can't imagine what you're doing here with me.
俊男要配美女 性感要搭火♥辣♥
Hot people are supposed to be with hot people.
对不起 -德克斯 别!
Excuse me. - Dex. Shh!
你看得我女朋友不舒服了
You're making my girlfriend uncomfortable.
德克斯 别 -别什么?
Dex. Stop it. - What?
天哪 哈哈哈
Oh, my God. Ha-ha-ha.
这让我想起为什么念法学院时 我那么迷恋你了
Oh. Now I remember why I had such a crush on you in law school.
不会吧
No, you didn't.
真的
Course I did.
少来 你知道的
Oh, come on. You knew.
停两次 先去10街2道 再到特里贝克区
Two stops. Tenth and Second, then down to Tribeca.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不知道为什么...
I don't know why I...
当时我只是...
I was just a...
懂了 我看停一次就行了
Yeah, all right. I'm thinking more like one stop.
大婚
告急
雷切尔啊?雷切尔啊?
Rach? Rachel?
扎赫啊
Rach.
雷切尔 接电♥话♥
Rachel, pick up.
快接 快接 快接
Pick up, pick up, pick up.
天哪
Oh, my God.
雷切尔 扎赫 -天哪 我做了什么?
Rachel. Rach. - Oh, my God. What did I do?
哪儿去了?我很恐慌 德克斯整晚没回家
I'm panicking. Dex never came home.
哦不
Oh, no.
听我说 德克斯整晚没回家 我不...
Listen to me. Dex never came home and I don't...
十四个未接
Fourteen missed calls.
天哪!等等!别光着身子!
Oh, my God! Wait! Don't be naked!
什么...?
What...?
我要接吗? -什么?不!不 不要...
Should I answer it? - What? No! No, no. Don't...
见鬼!
Oh, shit!
裤子 什么? - 我该接
Pants. What? - I should answer.
怎么没一个接电♥话♥? -别接
Why isn't anyone answering? - Don't answer the phone.
我就说... -接电♥话♥!
I'll just say... - Pick up the phone!
什么? -扎赫
What? - Rach.
不知道
I don't know.
紧急情况 我觉得德克斯在背着我偷人
It's an emergency, and I think Dex is cheating on me.
我知道这听着很傻 但火♥辣♥如我 也有时不免被欺骗
And I know it sounds so crazy, but, hot people, they get cheated on sometimes.
我们怎么办? -雷切尔
What do we do? - Rachel.
没事的 没事的 我们会解决好的
It'll be okay. It's gonna be okay. We'll figure it out.
我会跟她说 昨晚跟马库斯在一起
I'll tell her I was with Marcus.
天哪 我真是个坏女人
God, I'm such a terrible person.
我做了什么?
What did I do?
不光对她 还对你 我都做了些什么
I mean, not just to her, but to you.
雷切尔 别这样 不光是你的责任
Rachel, stop. It wasn't just you.
雷切尔 我...
Rachel, I...
我最好先走
I better go.
喂? -扎赫 你到底去哪儿了?
Hello? - Rach, where the hell have you been?
德克斯昨晚没回家
Dex didn't come home last night.
喂? -天哪
Hello? - Oh, my God.
雷切尔 -我听见了
Rachel. - Yes, I heard you.
他昨晚没回家
He didn't come home last night.
他最好是出了车祸 或是进了监狱
He better have been hit by a car or in jail or something.
达西 别这么说
Darcy, don't say that.
你觉得他是出轨了吗?
Do you think he's cheating?
没有
No.
他爱你 -我当然知道他爱我
He loves you. - I know he loves me, obviously.
但他人在哪儿?
But where the hell is he?
你昨晚有没有见过他?在酒吧?
Did you see him last night? At the bar?
你离开酒吧的时候有没有看到他?
Did you see him when you left the bar?
哦 当然
Oh, yeah.
呃 他和马库斯在一起 他们在 呃 在看比赛
Uh, he was with Marcus. They were, uh, watching a game.
看比赛?在凌晨两点?
A game? At 2 in the morning?
好像是欧洲的比赛 哦 可能是板球
It was something European. Oh, cricket, maybe.
板球?
Cricket?
哦 天呐 是他
Oh, my God. It's him.
我要去见见这个板球废柴 一会儿打给你
I'm gonna see about this cricket crap. I'll call you right back.
板球 板球?
Cricket. Cricket?
你不会恰巧还有多余的四支笔吧?
You don't happen to have four extra pens, do you?
哦 事实上 我有 我买♥♥了一堆
Oh, I do, actually. I brought a bunch.
你在嘲笑我
You're making fun of me.
不是 我只是感慨一下
No, I'm impressed.
你让我感到自己现在很不足
You're making me feel really inadequate right now.
我是丹尼斯·滋蔓教授 这节课讲侵权法
I'm Professor Dennis Zigman and this is Torts.
一些基本规则:判断是否侵权时不要考虑意外因素
A few ground rules: Never introduce a contingency in your answer.
满足以下四个要件...
A supposed tortfeasor may be argued to have committed a tortious act...
就可以构成侵权
...when four conditions have been met.
四个条件都是必要条件 只有任意一条都不够充分
Each is necessary. None is, in itself, sufficient.
首先必须存在一项责任或者义务
There must be a duty or obligation.
行为人必须违反了该义务
This duty must have been breached.
并且造成了损害 -你怎么办?
This breach must have caused damage. - What about you?
义务 违反义务的行为 因果联♥系♥
Duty, breach, causation.
没关系 我听就好了
That's okay. I'll just listen.
损失
电影精选列表