Does that make sense?
是的
It does.
你在婚誓里所说的...
And what you said in your vows...
我感受到了
...I feel that.
尤其是当你说...
Especially when you said...
嗯...
Um...
你当时说什么来着?
What exactly did you say again?
没有他 生活不可想象 -对 是会无法想象
Life without him would be unimaginable. - Yes. And it would.
但这来当做结婚的理由充分吗?
But is that enough for a marriage?
我想...
I think...
什么?
Yeah?
你应该嫁给他
You should marry him.
我真是太爱你了
I love you so much.
我也爱你 达西
I love you, Darcy.
你是世界上最好的闺蜜
You are the best girlfriend in the world. Ever.
所以 我小小的劈了腿也是可以的?
So it's okay that I kind of cheated on him a little bit?
什么?
What?
我...只是大概 嗯 一次
I... Just barely. Heh. Once.
和谁? -嗯 就是工作上的朋友
With whom? - Well, he was a guy from work.
没什么啦 你知道我的 只是寻欢作乐
And it was nothing. You know me, it was just sex.
而且我觉得很糟 所以没事啦
And I felt terrible, so that's good.
是不是?
Right?
何况 从独♥立♥日之后德克斯就没有和我上过床了
Plus, Dex hasn't had sex with me since before the Fourth of July.
嗯 我好开心 终于卸下了这块心头大石
Ugh. I'm so happy I got this off my chest.
我讨厌负罪感 超讨厌
I hate feeling guilty. I hate it.
我现在觉得好多了
I feel so much better now.
哦 天呐 你要告诉他吗?
Oh, my God. So when are you gonna tell him?
你要我去告诉他吗?我很乐意去跟他说的
Do you want me to tell him? I would love to tell him.
不关你的事 我鼓励达西和他结婚的 我退出了
It's none of your business. I told Darcy to marry him. I'm bowing out.
她才告诉你 她劈腿的 要找机会的话就是现在了
She just told you she's cheating. You want your opportunity, take it.
伊桑 别说了
Ethan, stop.
我就是不明白了 你为什么老是让她得逞
I don't really get it. I don't get how you let her win all the time.
哦 别 没什么好"哇"的 如果情况反过来
Oh. No, "Wow" Nothing. If the tables were turned,
你觉得她会让你如愿吗?
you think she'd let you win?
你能不能消停会?你们两个有什么过节?
Will you stop? What is it with you two?
你为什么这么讨厌她?
Why do you hate her so much?
什么?我没有讨厌她
What? I don't hate her.
我只是看不惯你每次都让着她
I hate the fact that you yield to her at every turn.
你为什么要这样?为什么把好处都给她?
So why do you do it? Why do you let her win?
因为达西就是这样 达西心想事成 就是这样
Because that's what Darcy does. Darcy wins. She always has.
她看见了 心里想要了 那就是她的了
She sees things, she wants them, she gets them.
伊桑 她都进了巴黎圣母院
Ethan, she got into Notre Dame.
你知道要进巴黎圣母院有多难吗?难于登天
Do you know how hard it is to get into Notre Dame? It is impossible.
但她做到了 还是凭着那种成绩?
But she did. And with her grades?
你开玩笑吧 对吧?
You're kidding, right?
你说真的?你看过录用通知书了吗?
You're not kidding? Did you see her acceptance letter?
你在说什么呢?
What are you talking about?
你看到录用通知了吗?我可没看见
Did you see the acceptance letter? I didn't.
你还记得她邀请迈克尔去舞会那次吗?
Remember when she asked Michael Jordan to prom?
他们来函说他来不了
They sent a letter saying he couldn't make it.
你还记得那封信她让我们看了几次吗?
How many times did she show us that letter?
我现在就能背给你停 那是封拒绝函
I could recite it right now. That was a rejection.
你真的觉得 如果她被录用了...
Do you really think if she were accepted...
她不会让我们也把那信背下来?
...that she wouldn't make us memorize that letter too?
雷切尔 得了吧
Rachel, come on.
她才进不了巴黎圣母院
She never got into Notre Dame.
雷切尔 好吧 听着 我明白了
Rachel. Okay, look, I get it.
你现在进退两难 因为你爱他
You're in a tough spot because you love him.
但是你不能坐以待毙 雷切尔
But you gotta do something about it.
他就是个软蛋 如果他伤了你的心 我就去教训他
He's a coward. If he breaks your heart, I'm gonna take a swing at him.
然后我估计会被他痛打一顿
Then I'm gonna let him beat me up.
我得走了 要迟到了
I gotta go. I'm late.
我知道!雷切尔 这才是我要说的 迟到总比不到好
I know! Rachel, that's the point. Be late. Better yet, quit.
至少是一个决定 雷切尔!
At least it would be a decision. Rachel!
反正你都死定了 为什么不为自己捞点好处
You're all going to hell anyway, so you might as well do something for yourself.
就这一次 雷切尔 你应该过得开心点
For once. Rachel, you deserve to be happy.
闭上嘴 这样我就开心了
Then butt out. That would make me happy.
我会自己解决的
I'll figure it out on my own.
哦 太好了 别忘了告诉我你有什么进展
Oh. Oh, that's great. Let me know how that goes.
开球了
Serve is up.
好嘞
All right.
哇! -来了!就是这样!
Whoo! - Go! Yes!
通杀 你们毫无还手之力 雷切尔
Five-zip. We're killing you, Rachel.
真是说得太好了?
Isn't that the truth?
对吧?
It is, right?
我可是求胜心切啊 我要你好好的打
I'm really competitive, so I need you to focus.
你得挥拍 扎赫 大力挥
You gotta pop it, Rach. Pop it.
反手抽球 -开球了 接招
It's a backhand. - Serve's up. Here we go.
快 德克斯 开球
Go, Dex, do it.
啊!没接着! -耶!
Aah! Oops. - Yeah!
有谁会不喜欢打羽毛球的?
Who doesn't love badminton?
你活到现在到底有没有参加过运动?
Have you ever even played a sport in your life?
我觉得她在骂你同性恋 孩子
I think she's calling you gay, son.
我听到了 -嘿 情圣
I heard it. - Hey, Romeo.
你怎么不挪下屁♥股♥站起来 帮一下你的小情人?
Why don't you get up off your ass and come help out your Juliet?
什么? -达西
What? - Darcy.
你的秘密小情人 不解释
Your secret lover. Wink, wink.
达西 -雷切尔把你给招出来了 啊呀
Darcy. - Rachel shared your secret. Oops.
哦 哦 所以我们现在都开诚布公啦
Oh. Oh, wow. We're sharing secrets now.
哦 我还不知道今天有这个可以玩 一定要算我一个
See, I didn't know we were at that part of the day, but I am in.
伊桑 -听起来挺有趣
Ethan. - This sounds like fun.
把拍子给我 让我来 -小说家要打球了
Give me this. Let's do this. - The novelist wants to play.
我有个主意 我们两个和你们打
I got an idea. How about it's us versus you guys...
赢一个球就说一个秘密
...but we'll do a secret for every point?
这主意好 -伊桑 别闹了
Love that. - Ethan. Stop.
总要面对的 开打吧
Gotta do this. Here we go.
伊桑 别这样 -我超爱这个的 我先开球
Don't. - I love it so much, I'll serve first.
好吗?球给我 德克斯
All right? Hit me, Dex.
德克斯 给我球
Dex, hit me.
他的名字和"性"还压着韵呢 你知道吗?
His name rhymes with sex. You know that?
我知道
I knew that.
来这我真是太高兴了
I'm so happy to be here.
准备好了吗?
Ready?
对 来再来一次
Yes, do it again.
唔!耶!好棒!我们赢了一球
Whoo! Yeah! Yippee! We got a point.
我要爆料 雷切尔和伊桑最近搞在一起
I got a secret. Rachel and Ethan are having sex.
呃 -什么?
Ugh. - What?
那天晚上我在她家的时候...
I was there the other night...
有个人出现了 想找炮♥友♥哟
...and somebody showed up for a little booty call.
我就知道 我就说嘛 我就知道
I knew it. I called it, I knew it.
什么?你告诉我你是同性恋?
What? You told me you were gay!
那更解释得通了
That makes more sense.
我觉得事情变得越来越孩子气了
I think that things are getting a tad competitive.
要不我们静下来 停一停?
Why don't we just take it down a notch?
不 甜心 开球
No. Honey, serve.
雷切尔说得对 我们为什么不...?
Rachel's right. Why don't we...?
不 不 不 我们继续打
No, no, no. Let's do this.
开球 -开球啊
Serve it. - Do it.
就... -你知道吗?
Just... - You know what?
我们继续爆料
Let's keep telling secrets.
来啊 -开球!
Come on. - Serve it!
对 开球 德克斯
Yeah. Serve it, Dex.
开球 德克斯
Serve it, Dex.
开球 德克斯
Serve it, Dex.
开球
Serve it.
对 轻松
Yep. Easy.
小心
Watch out.
让一下 -啊!
Excuse me. - Aah!
雷切尔! -天啊!
Rachel! - Jesus!
继续啊 德克斯!
Come on, Dex!
好吧 真的 这么认真?
电影精选列表