好 到了
Okay, here we go.
哦 天哪
Oh, wow.
天哪 这群人啊
Oh, my God, you guys.
天哪 雷切尔 看你穿得
Oh, my God, Rachel, you suck.
这是私人聚会 -当然 他们等的就是我
It's a private party. - It's okay, they're kind of expecting me.
摆起来 摆起来 -为你欢呼
Shake it, shake it - Let me hear you now
摆起来 摆起来 摆起来
Shake it, shake it, shake it
摆起来 摆起来 -为你欢呼
Shake it, shake it - Let me hear you now
有人在吗?
Hello?
生日快乐!
惊喜!
Surprise!
虽然你说过不要 但我还是忍♥不住
I know you told me not to, but I just had to.
忍♥不住啊
I just had to.
你不会生气吧? -不 你真体贴
You're not mad, are you? - No, it's sweet.
你惊喜吗?
And are you surprised?
我惊喜吗?
Was I surprised?
惊喜吗? -呃 惊喜吗?
You were? - Ugh. Was I?
她很惊喜!
She was surprised!
你不需要这个 我就知道 我们成功了!
You don't want this. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. We did it!
不!抱歉 里面有人 -喔!
No! Oh, no, sorry, somebody's in here. - Ow!
是我
It's me.
哦 你倒是不怕全心全意地享受派对啊
Ow. Not afraid to put your back into it.
伊桑 你进女厕所干吗?
What are you doing in the ladies' room?
什么?我是看你惨兮兮地进来了
What? I saw you come in here, looking all tragic.
就跟进来看看以防不测
So I'm here to check for razor blades.
你不是来找我的
You were not coming in here for me.
你是在躲克莱尔
You're dodging Claire.
叫你乱跟自己不爱的人上♥床♥ 吃到苦头了吧?
See what happens when you sleep with people you don't love?
太损了吧 -你为什么不跟她谈谈?
That's insulting. - Why don't you talk to her?
雷切尔 她疯疯癫癫的
Rachel, she's crazy.
你在这儿 -这下好了
There you are. - Good God.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. - Hi.
你一整晚都去哪儿去了?脱线先生 哈哈哈
Where have you been all night, mister? Mr. Magoo. Ha-ha-ha.
藏起来了 没错
Just hiding. Yeah.
藏起来了 哈哈哈
Hiding. Ha-ha-ha.
这好吵 -没错
It's so, like, chaotic in here. - Yep.
你想...?你想去一个 嗯 更惬意的地方吗?
Do you wanna...? Do you wanna go someplace more, like, um, intimate or...?
不 聚会嘛 我就想待在这儿
No. Party. So I think I'll stay here.
我也是 我也不想走 -没错 棒极了
Me neither. I don't want to either. - Yep. Awesome.
哦 天哪 -怎么了?
Oh, my God. - What is it?
你来看我跳舞 一会儿就好
I want you to see me drop it like it's hot. One second.
棒极了 -跟她谈谈
This is awesome. - Talk to her.
她进来时...就"啊"!x7f
When she walked in... Aah!
谢谢 -谢什么?
That was very nice of you. - What?
假装惊喜
Pretending to be surprised.
别跟她说 她会伤心的 -我不说
Please don't tell her. She'll be heartbroken. - I won't.
还好吗 德克斯?
What's going on, Dex?
过得如何?不给我介绍一下寿星吗?
How you doing? You gonna introduce me to the birthday girl?
雷切尔 这是马库斯 我们两家是好朋友 刚搬来
Rachel, this is Marcus. Old family friend. Just moved into town.
还好吧 寿星?
What up, birthday girl?
别这么叫我
Please stop saying that.
别担心 人越老 越会玩
Don't worry. The capacity to be pleasured only increases with age.
相信我 -哦
Trust me. - Wow.
你好吗?你叫什么名字?有男朋友吗?
What's up? What's your name? You got a boyfriend?
哇哦 -抱歉
Wow. - Yeah. I'm sorry.
喂
Hello.
喂
Hello.
我想说两句 我知道大家都想听
I'm gonna say something. And I know everybody wants to hear it.
成为众人瞩目的焦点 真少见啊
Center of attention. That's weird.
好的 想必大家都知道 再过61天我就要结婚了
All right, well, as most of you know, I'm getting married in 61 days.
德克斯 亲爱的 我要向你坦白
And, Dex, honey, I have a confession to make.
这不是我第一次婚姻
This won't be my first marriage.
容我呼口气 宝贝
I wanna shoop, baby
是的 雷切尔和我自始自终都是灵魂伴侣
Yep. Rachel and I have been soul mates since the beginning.
我们形影不离 干什么都一起
Like two peas in a pod, we did everything together.
比如再现电影"辣身舞"
Like re-enacting Dirty Dancing.
以及胡椒盐组合的"推推"舞步 可谓臭名远播啊
And our infamous dance routine to Salt-N-Pepa's "Push lt."
我们几乎分享所有东西 包括伊桑
We basically shared everything. Including Ethan.
见鬼 怎么把我也扯上了?
Oh, shit. Why am I in this?
他是我们共享的六年级舞伴
Our date to the sixth grade dance.
这些年来 雷切尔和我一直密不可分
And through all the years, Rachel and I were inseparable.
就好像我们是一国 剩下的世界是另一国
It was us against the world.
从印第安纳高中毕业后
And after we graduated Indiana,
她为了上法学院 竟然甩了我...
she ditched my ass for stupid law school...
全然不顾我为了她无私地...
...despite the fact that I selflessly rejected...
拒绝了圣母大学...
...my acceptance to Notre Dame...
因为她没能被录取
...because she wasn't let in.
不过呢
But whatever.
车到山前自有路 她最后进了纽约大学法学院...
It all worked out in the end, because she went to NYU Law...
遇见我未来的老公 介绍我们认识
...and met my future husband, and introduced us.
我永远不会忘记 当德克斯跟我求婚时...
I'll never forget, when Dex proposed...
当他单膝下跪时 我心里只想着...
...all I could think about when he was down on one knee...
要是雷切尔在场就好了...
...was that I wish Rachel was here...
在场见证我的重要时刻
...watching me in this moment.
不好意思 我们到底是在为谁庆祝?
Sorry. Who are we celebrating?
说你是我最好的朋友
I mean, to say you are my best friend...
这实在是本世纪最不到位的表白了
...is the understatement of the century.
我没有姐妹 你就是我的姐妹
You're the sister I never had.
有时 你还像我时常需要的妈妈
You're sometimes the mother I often need.
我之所以可以 跌跌撞撞勇往直前...
The reason why I can stumble so fearlessly into adventure...
是因为她总在我左右
...is because she's always there.
一直一直在我左右
She is always, always there.
我爱你 雷切尔
I love you, Rachel.
我也爱你
I love you too.
三十岁生日快乐!
Happy 30th!
幸好我还不到三十!
I'm so happy it's not me yet!
好的 让我们继续派对吧 来 来
All right. Come on, let's get this party going. Come on, come on.
摆起来 摆起来
And shake it, shake it.
喔
Wow.
你们俩是 呃...?
So are you two, like, uh...?
情侣吗? -不是
A couple? - Nope.
不是? -不是
No? - Nope.
你们有没有...?
You guys ever...?
没 没有 -没有?
No. No. - No?
摆起来 达西!
Shake it, Darcy!
亲爱的?你是时候该下来了
You know what, sweetheart? I think it's time that you came down.
雷切尔 别让他带我回家
Rachel, tell him to let me stay.
这派对是我办的 我办的
Come on, I did the party. I'm the one who did it.
亲爱的 我好爱你 -我爱你
Honey, I love you so much. - I love you.
你喜欢吗?你喜欢你的派对吗?
Did you like it? Did you like your party?
喜欢 很喜欢
I did. I loved it.
哦 天哪 记得提醒我给你买♥♥双新鞋
Oh, my God, remind me to buy you new shoes.
我好讨厌你脚上这双
I just hate your shoes so much.
好 你该回家了
Okay, yep, time to go home.
讨厌你的鞋 -那什么?她明天打给你
I hate them. - You know what? She'll call you tomorrow.
不知道你当时怎么想的 "我要买♥♥这双鞋"
I don't understand why you think, "I'm gonna buy that pair of shoes."
生日快乐 -谢谢
Happy birthday. - Hey, thank you.
从不管用 但我还是坚持
Never helps, but I do it anyway.
玻璃照出一个老太太 我们给她弄只猫养养吧
There's an old maid in the window. Let's get her a cat.
好了 你一点也不老
Okay, you're not old.
你是名律师 所以跟别人不一样
You're just a lawyer. It's different.
我是说真的 伊桑 三十还算年轻
I'm serious, Ethan. Thirty's young,
但也没那么年轻了
but it's not that young.
好吧 十秒钟自怜时间 开始 -伊桑
Okay. Ten-second pity party. Go. - Ethan.
我已经过了最佳生育年龄
I'm past my prime child-bearing years.
哦 好吧 没想到你想那么远
Wow. Okay. I didn't know we were going dark.
我的二十韶华都浪费了
I basically wasted my entire 20s.
我还讨厌我的工作
And I hate my job.
我要反驳两点 第一你扯太远了
Okay, two things? You went way over.
第二 你的二十韶华没有浪费 你只是成熟了
And, secondly, you didn't waste your 20s. You just grew up.
你为什么不娶我?
电影精选列表