Did you really not know that?
你为什么要跟我说这些?
Why are you saying this to me?
雷切尔... -等等 别说了
Rachel... - Wait, don't.
求你了 别说了 -雷切尔
Please, don't. - Rachel.
这不是因为婚前焦虑 根本就不是
This is not wedding jitters. It never was.
我...我没有办法不想你...
I just... I can't stop thinking about you...
我不知道该怎么办
...and I don't know what to do.
雷切尔 看着我
Rachel, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
如果你跟我是一样的感觉 你现在就告诉我
If you feel the same way about me, tell me now.
求你了
Please.
现在告诉我
Just tell me now.
我不能
I can't.
太晚了
It's too late.
已经太晚了
It's too late.
我们看起来都一样
We all look the same
我跟你感觉一样
I do feel the same way.
我多希望不是
I wish I didn't.
可是就是
But I do.
嘿 我无法停止回想刚才发生的一切
DEX : Hey. I can't stop thinking about what just happened.
天呐 太疯狂了
God, this is crazy.
可是我真的希望你这周末能来汉普顿斯
But I just wanna make sure you come to the Hamptons this weekend.
我 呃 希望能在那见到你 好了
I, um, hope to see you there. Okay.
吃午饭啦!
Lunchtime!
嘿 -嘿
Hey. - Hey.
还好吧? -我很好 你呢?
How are you? - I'm good. How are you?
哈哈哈 嗨
Ha-ha-ha. Hi.
我 呃 忘了点东西 -啊
I, uh, forgot something. - Ugh.
今天太戏剧化了 -是啊
What a dramatic day. - It is.
噢 哈哈哈
Oh. Heh-heh-heh.
你为什么穿那个?
Why are you wearing that?
怎么了?为什么同性恋不能拥有像我们一样的权利?
What? Why shouldn't gays have the same rights as we do?
我去拿啤酒 你们要拿什么东西吗?
I'm gonna go grab a beer. Do you guys want anything?
我要啤酒
I'll have a beer.
我同意 我...
I agree, I just...
嘿 扎赫
Hey, Rach.
刚才对不起 呃 我只是在想...
I'm sorry about that. Uh, I was just thinking...
不要胡椒 对吧 宝贝?
No peppers, right, baby?
你什么时候来的? -呃 今天早上
When did you get here? - Uh, this morning.
我这周可没有邀请你 你干吗来呢?
I didn't invite you back another weekend. So why are you here?
因为我爱你 我忍♥受不了跟你分开
Because I love you and I can't stand to be away from you.
同时 也因为 我的公♥寓♥被淹了
And, also, my apartment flooded.
真的吗?被淹了?真奇怪 我怎么一点儿都不在乎
Really? It flooded? That's so weird. I don't care.
达西 -太疯狂了
Darcy. - That's crazy.
对他和善一点 他正经历着非常困难的一段时期
Be nice to him. He's going through something very difficult.
谢了 不用了
Thank you. Well, no,
就因为我住处被淹了 就这一件事而已
it was just the apartment flooding is the only thing.
我觉得我得去做个春梦
I think I need a wet nap.
的确
You do.
做得真好
Good spread.
意大利面啊
Spaghetti.
我们可以带朋友过来的 对吧?
We're allowed to have guests, right?
有伏特加么?
Is there any vodka?
妈妈 别担心
Mom, don't worry.
是啊 应该没问题
Yeah, no, it shouldn't be a problem.
好的 我明天再打电♥话♥给你
Okay, well, I'll call you tomorrow.
不会有事的 妈妈
It's all gonna be fine, Mom.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你妈妈打来的?
That your mom?
她的抑郁症又犯了吗?
Is she not doing well again?
其实她有所好转
She's actually getting better.
她为我婚礼的事兴奋不已
She's so excited about the wedding.
是啊 嗯
Right. Ahem.
你知道 我小的时候
You know, when I was a kid...
有时她的抑郁症十分严重
...and her depression got really bad,
我爸爸就会故意出门
my father made sure he wasn't around...
所以我只好试着哄她开心
...so I'd just try to cheer her up.
最糟糕的是...
The worst part was...
我其实很害怕如果我不能让她高兴起来
...I actually was afraid that if I couldn't make her happy,
我可能会失去她
I'd lose her.
的确是会令人害怕
That's a good reason to be afraid.
德克斯!快递来了!是我们婚礼请帖的样本
Dex! FedEx! It's our proofs for our wedding invites! Come see!
过来看啊!
Come see!
很抱歉我们之前没有时间详聊
I'm sorry we haven't had any time to talk.
牛仔裤很酷啊 哥们儿
Nice jeans, dude.
发型很绚啊 兄弟
Nice hair, bro.
你想和我一起去海里游个泳吗?
You wanna go dip your toes in the water with me?
我想她睡着了 或者死了
I think she's asleep. Or dead.
算了 我还是自己去吧
Well, I'm gonna go.
直觉告诉我你没开玩笑 -我本来就没有
Something tells me you're not kidding. - I'm not.
哈哈哈
Ha-ha-ha.
这也笑得太假了吧
That's, like, the fakest laugh. What's wrong with you lately?
你最近怎么回事啊?
What's wrong with you lately?
对不起 我有点紧张
I'm sorry. I'm just a little tense.
紧张
Tense.
我爱你 宝贝 即使在你紧张的时候
I love you, baby, even when you're tense.
你想干什么?
What are you doing?
你什么意思咯?
What do you mean?
我要干什么?
What am I doing?
你想都别想
Don't even think about it.
我刚怎么告诉你的?
What did I say, huh?
达西 你死定了
Darcy, you're so dead.
当我心烦意乱 想要逃避 我调高播放器
When I need to get away I turn it up
我任音乐播放 任DJ教我如何释放感情
I let it play Let the DJ show me the way of the player
直到我感觉自己已经
Until I'm feeling as good as
哦 哦 哦, 哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh
我们来到这里派对
We came here to party
我妈妈不知道我在干什么
My mom didn't know what I was doing.
哦 哦 哦, 哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh
我们来到这里派对
We came here to party
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh
离我远点
Get away from me.
哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh
于是我为它细小的断肢做了一个小型夹板
So I built this tiny little splint for his tiny little broken leg.
而且我还得帮它做心脏复苏术
And I had to do CPR on him.
你还不能太用力 你必须轻轻的...
You couldn't push hard. You had to just blow it...
不好意思 我需要他 -噢!
I need him. I'm sorry. - Oh!
噢 我的天啊!我需要你
Oh, God! I need you.
啊!就是这样!
Aah! Yeah!
带回来给我
Bring it back to me
一两个月前我只身前往皮亚士俱乐部
Hit the players' club For about a month or two
就是这样 雷切尔!
Yeah, Rachel!
我见到了你 新藏宝小姐
I found you Ms. New Booty
放开点 美女!
Do it, girl!
我就是你的 宝贝!有求必应!
I'm here for you, baby! Whatever you need!
有求必应 宝贝!
Whatever you need, baby!
把手放上去 看看 会发生什么事
Put a tan on it Then see what it do
做得成熟 做得合适 做得漂亮
Get it right Get it right, get it tight
就是这样
Oh, yeah.
别这样
No.
跟着我做 跟着我做
Give him your back. Give him your back.
美女 我不需要你 可是你需要我
Girl, I don't need you But you need me
脱下衣服 随波逐流 随意摇摆
Take it off, let it flop Shake it freely
美女你不用出♥卖♥♥♥肉体 因为它自己出♥卖♥♥♥自己
I let 'em tell itself And you ain't gotta sell, girl, it sell itself
不像任何人 是的 我就是个乡村男孩
Like nothing else Yeah, I'm a country boy
好的
Yeah.
生活多美好 爸爸 一起狂欢吧
Ain't life grand? Live it up, daddy
好的 就是那里
Yeah, get in there.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
有点事 我好像拉伤了
电影精选列表