小子 三个小娘们 三个男人
Dude. Three chicks, three dudes.
嗨 -谢了 兄弟
Hi. - Thanks, bro.
上车 小伙 -别碰我
Get on in there, doggie. - Don't touch me, though.
给我...
Here...
没问题 我可以的 谢谢 我拿好了 谢谢
That's all right. I got it. No, it's okay. I got it. Thank you.
我拿这个
I got that one.
顺便提一句 伊桑 你睡在一间小女孩儿的房♥间
By the way, Ethan, you're sleeping in a little girl's room.
哦 很好 你太恶心了
Oh, great. You're gross.
付过路费 付过路费
Pay the toll. Pay the toll.
好吧 我晚点再收 -太阳在等着我们
I'll get one later. - Sun waiting for us!
你准备好了吗?你准备好了吗? -哇哦!
You ready? You ready? - Whoo!
去汉普顿斯 亲爱的 是吗?
The Hamptons, baby, huh?
有啤酒
需搭便车
去海滩
哦 天呐 欢迎大家
Oh, my God, you guys. Welcome.
哦 天呐 亲爱的 亲爱的
Oh, my God. Honey. Honey.
等到蜜月再这样吧 -是啊
Save it for the honeymoon. - Yes.
我想要致祝酒词
I'd like to make a toast.
在此...
Here...
祝福我告别单身成为德克斯特·泰勒女士之前的...
...is to my last and best summer of my former life...
最美的最后一个夏天
...before I become Mrs. Dexter Thaler.
希望大家在劳动节前能常来玩...
May we all come up here as often as possible before Labor Day...
度过一个充满阳光 快乐 酒和派对的夏天...
...and spend the summer full of sun, fun, drinking, partying...
我们该拍点照
We should do some shots.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯 干杯 兄弟
Cheers. Cheers, buddy.
干杯 直视眼睛 直视眼睛 各位 直视眼睛
Cheers. Look in the eyes. Look in the eyes, everybody. In the eyes.
不这么做会倒霉的
Bad luck if you don't do it.
德克斯 雷切尔 对视
Dex, Rachel, look in each other's eyes.
到外面庆祝一下吧!
Let's go out!
我们去码头吧
Let's go to the Jetty.
你不能再这么盯着看了 -什么?
You gotta stop staring. - What?
我没有
I wasn't.
什么?我说的是在那儿的杜♥鹃♥鸟
What? I'm talking about cuckoo bird over there.
看看她 她就是个小妖精
Look at her. She's just a little gremlin.
她像是个奇怪的动物
She's like some weird animal.
她像是一个吓人的马戏团动物
She's like a freaking circus animal.
那是什么? -哦 快闭嘴
What is that? - Oh, just stop it.
她就是个彻底看走眼的普通女人...
She's a perfectly normal woman who made the great mistake...
以为有个男人喜欢她 可惜这个男人脑子里只有做♥爱♥
...of thinking some man wanted her when all he wanted was sex.
谢了 奥普拉 我不需要...
Thanks, Oprah. I don't need...
那就过去和她说清楚
Just go talk to her.
好吧 你说得对 我的确该这么做
Okay. I should totally do that.
现在不行
Not now, I'm not.
哦 哦 哦!
Oh, oh, oh!
怎么了?你还好吗?
What's up? How you doing?
哦!嗨! -太过了?太过了?好吧
Ooh! Hey! - Too much? Too much? All right.
你好吗?
How you doing?
给我来杯鸡尾酒 谢谢
Could I get a Maker's on the rocks, please? Thank you.
你就像是条鲨鱼
You're like a shark.
这可有点伤我的心啊
That kind of hurts my feelings a little bit.
事实上 我是个很敏感的人
I'm actually a pretty sensitive guy.
哦 是吗? -在我九岁的时候...
Oh, really? - Once, when I was 9 years old...
我救了一只花栗鼠
...I saved the life of a chipmunk.
一只花栗鼠
A chipmunk.
它掉下了树 几乎快死了 它不知道该怎么办
He fell out of our tree and almost died. He didn't know what to do.
它甚至不能移♥动♥双腿
He couldn't move his legs.
于是我为它细小的断肢做了一个小型夹板
So I built a tiny little splint for his tiny, little broken leg.
然后我把它放在抱婴袋中背着
And I carried him around in a BabyBj?Rn.
附近所有的孩子都嘲笑我
And all the kids in my neighborhood, they laughed. They made fun of me.
冲我扔石块 但是我不在乎
They threw rocks at me. But I didn't care.
知道为什么吗? -为什么?
You know why? - Why?
因为在我眼里 只有这只小小的需要关爱的毛球
Because all I saw was this little fur ball that needed love.
你真好
That's really sweet.
我知道
I know.
所以 下次你再说谁谁是鲨鱼的时候
So next time you wanna call somebody a shark,
想想花栗鼠的故事
just remember the chipmunk.
好的
All right.
你看我们出去透透气怎么样 什么?
How about we go outside and get a little fresh air? What?
不了 对不起 我不好这口 -哈哈哈
No. Sorry. Not my thing. - Ha-ha-ha.
你不好这口? -我不好这口
Not your thing? - Not my thing.
好吧
Okay.
你知道吗?为什么不呢?
You know what? Why not?
天呐 淡定
God, I'm good.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
这家伙最后怎么了? -我们再也没和他说过话
But where did the guy end up? - We never spoke to him again.
该睡觉了 宝贝儿
Bedtime, baby.
是啊 你俩该睡觉去了
Yeah, you two should go.
知道吗 宝贝?我还没那么累
You know what, hon? I'm actually not that tired.
那正好
Good.
是啊 晚安 老兄
Yeah, well, good night, man.
今天真不错 是吧?
What a great day, huh?
过来 爱你哟
Come here. Love you.
不是吧
Come on.
太性感了 -晚安 马库斯 -晚安
So hot. - Good night, Marcus.
晚安了 你们俩
Night, you two.
玩得开心点 -晚安
Have fun. - Good night.
终于就剩咱俩了
Alone at last.
就这样 对
Here we go. Yeah.
啊 德克斯啊
Oh, Dex.
德克斯啊
Dex.
那是...? -是猫叫
Is that...? - It's a cat.
哦 那才不是猫
Oh, that was no cat.
我太了解这个房♥间的氛围了
I'm really digging the ambience in this house.
嗨 嗨 -噢
Hey. Hey. - Oh.
外边太 太疯狂了也 -是吗?
It's so, like, crazy out there. - Is it?
呃 你觉不觉得或许我能
Um, do you think maybe I could,
呃 能睡在这里?睡你这屋?
uh, could sleep in here? In this room?
不 不 不行
No. Nope. Nope.
因为...
Because it's...
克莱尔 我...
Claire, I'm...
真的很抱歉 我之前应该跟你谈谈的
I'm really sorry. I should've talked to you about this before.
我...你站在那就可以了
I'm just... I can tell you from in there.
呃...
Um...
我觉得我是同性恋
I think I'm gay.
不应该那么说 我就个同性恋
That came out wrong. I'm definitely gay.
我真是同性恋 我刚刚才知道的
I'm really gay. I'm just figuring it out.
喔 天呐 -这星期发生太多事了
Oh, my God. - This weekend's been a lot.
我有点儿...感觉好脆弱
I'm a little... Feeling vulnerable,
又兴奋 还很放纵 事情...
excited, liberated. Things...
呼 发生太多事了
Phew. Got a lot going on.
我正经历这么些事 让我...
All these things I'm dealing with, it's just...
我没有精力来处理跟你的感情 你懂我说的吗?
There's not enough room for all of it and you.
好吧 -你懂?
Okay. - You know?
所以... -好的
So... - Okay.
好吧 谢谢你能这么冷静
All right. Thanks for being cool with it.
我接受
I accept.
你又接受什么? -我接受这个挑战
You accept what now? - I accept the challenge.
我接受作为你旅伴的挑战
I accept the challenge of being your partner in this journey.
不 你没听明白 我不需要你来当我的旅伴
No. You're not getting it. I don't need you as a partner.
我需要别人 我需要 比如说 一个男的来当旅伴
I need another partner. I need, like, a guy partner.
比如 好兄弟 也许需要好多
Like, dudes, maybe a lot of them.
对 我们要一起克服这一关
Yes. We're gonna work through this.
根本克服不了 这东西又治不好
There's no working through it. It's not a curable thing.
我明白了
This I got.
我们明天开始 -我们不...我们开始什么?
We start tomorrow. - We're not... What are we starting?
对 -什么?克莱尔啊 克莱尔啊!
Yeah. - What? Claire. Claire!
啊
Yeah.
啊!啊!
Yeah! Yeah!
嗯 我得走了 -什么?
Well, I'm out of here. - What?
你要走?
电影精选列表