Oh, what ails you?
你一整天都没说话
You haven't said a word all day.
呃...我可能要感冒了之类的
Uh... I'm coming down on a cold or something.
嗨
Hi.
呃,内德在附近吗?
Uh, is Ned around at all?
不,他不在 他一直在医院
No, he's not. He's been in hospital.
他没事 我不太确定他具体在哪里
He's fine. I'm-I'm not sure where he is exactly.
我哥哥知道
My-my brother knows.
很容易看出你们是亲戚
内德是你叔叔吗?
Easily know you're related. Is-is Ned your uncle?
你可以等等,没关系
Look, you're welcome to wait.
没事的 没事
It's fine. Fine.
你是比尔吗?
Are you Bill?
是的,我是
I am, yeah.
天哪,对不起,我是艾玛
My God, I'm sorry, I'm Emma.
我们小时候来过这里,艾玛和彼得
We visited here when we were little kids, Emma and Peter.
房♥子已经卖♥♥了,内德告诉你了吧?
The house is sold, Ned told you, right?
呃,你说的是韦克斯福德医院吗?
Um, Wexford Hospital, you said?
是的,但是他现在
在医院外的一家疗养院
Yes, but, uh, but he's in a nursing home outside of it.
他没事,他得了肺炎
He's fine, he had pneumonia.
彼得知道那个地方,我确定
Peter knows the place, I'm sure.
你要进来坐一会儿吗?
Will you come in for a bit?
我得回镇上了
I've to get back to town.
嗯——你还好吗,比尔?
Well-- are you well, Bill?
哦,我很好
Oh, I'm grand.
你的家人呢?
我们都很好,谢谢
- And your family? - We're all grand, thanks, yeah.
圣诞快乐,比尔
Happy Christmas, Bill.
这里很安静 - 好的
It's quiet in here. - All right.
那么,你会在酒吧里给小伙子们
So, will you be putting money behind the bar
留些钱过平安夜吗?
for the lads for Christmas Eve?
我想他们现在可能已经够了
I think they might have enough now.
他们确实够了,尤其是皮杰
They surely do, especially PJ.
是的
Yes.
帕特说你给了他们奖金和午餐
You gave them a bonus as well as their lunches, Pat said.
啊,嗯,他们应得的 呃...
Ah, well, they deserve it. Um...
你真是个好人,天哪
You're a good man, my God.
我们谈妥了吗?
Are we sorted so?
谈妥了,谢谢你,比尔 太好了
We are, thank you, Bill. That's lovely.
是的,是的,嗯... - 在你走之前——
Yes, yes, well, um... - Before you--
我只是...想问问你
I just... wanted to ask you.
我听说了修道院发生的事
Did I hear about what happened in the convent? That--
你和她起了冲突?
Did you have a run-in with herself?
你看
Look.
这不关我的事
It's no affair of mine.
确实不关,但是...
It's not, but...
你得注意你说的话...
You'd want to watch what you'd say about...
关于那里的事
About what's there.
管好自己的嘴,好狗就不会咬人
Keep the bad dog with you and the good dog won't bite.
你懂这个道理吗? - 啊,是的
You know this? - Ah, yeah. Yeah.
只是...
It's just...
那些修女无处不在,比尔
Those nuns have a finger in every pie, Bill.
这一点你可以确定
And you can be sure about that.
嗯
Mmm.
你看,
Look,
你和我一样努力工作
才有今天的成就
you've worked as hard as myself to get where you are.
我们真的很努力 - 嗯嗯
We've worked damn hard. - Mm-hmm.
那个地方和学校
And there's only a wall separating that place
只有一墙之隔
from the school.
如果你现在去惹是生非,
You go making a nuisance of yourself now,
你年幼的孩子可能
会被剥夺受教育的机会
you might be denying your younger ones an education.
更不用说镇上其他人怎么看你了
Never mind how you look to the rest of the town.
那是什么意思?告诉我
And... and what's that then? Tell me.
人们可能会让你的日子不好过
People can make things difficult for you.
嗯,那我知道人们是什么样的
Well, then I know what people are like.
是啊
Yeah.
那你就知道该做明智的事了,比尔
Then you know to do the sensible thing, Bill.
我的建议就是...照顾好你的家人
Just... just look after your family
还有你的生意
and... and your business
这就是我给你的建议
will be my advice to you.
明白吗?
You get me?
我明白,是的
I-I do, yeah. Yeah.
好的 - 好的
Yeah. - Okay.
对 - 我最好回到
Right. - I best get back out
酒吧去了 - 好的
to this bar. - Yeah.
祝你全家明天圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas to the family for tomorrow.
你也圣诞快乐 好的
Happy Christmas to you too. Yeah.
假期里我还能见到你吗?
Will I see you over the holidays?
是的,你会在这儿看到我的
Aye, you'll see me around here.
圣诞快乐 - 你也圣诞快乐
Happy Christmas. - Happy Christmas to you.
质量很好 - 谢谢,尼娅姆
Great quality. - Thanks, Niamh.
祝你圣诞快乐 - 你和家人也是
Happy Christmas to you. - And to you and the family.
明天圣诞弥撒上见,所以...
We'll see you at Christmas mass tomorrow, so...
会的 再见,凯特
You will. Bye, Kate.
再见,亲爱的
Bye, love.
嗯...
Um...
来取一双鞋子
Picking up a pair of shoes.
嗯,姓弗朗
Um, the name's Furlong.
嗨,比尔
Hiya, Bill.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
对不起
I'm sorry.
莎拉
Sarah.
来吧
Come on.
来吧,亲爱的
Come on, love.
嗯...我是比尔·弗朗
Um... It's Bill Furlong.
煤炭商
The coal man.
我不会伤害你的
I mean you no harm.
哇
Whoa.
来吧,亲爱的
Come on, love.
没...没事的
It's... it's okay.
别担心
Don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们快到了
We're nearly there.
就要到家了
Almost home.
我们到了
Here we are.
谨以此片献给超过56000名年轻女性,
在1922至1998年之间,她们以“赎罪和改造”的名义
被送往马格达莱纳洗衣房♥服苦役,并被剥削劳动力。
同时献给那些从她们身边被强行带走的孩子们。
dcdicated to the more than 56000 young womanwho were sent to magdalene institutions
for"penance and rehabilitation"between the years 1922 and 1998and the children who were taken from them.
电影精选列表