...加上专家
...plus expert views
对两项最激动人心比赛的看法
on two of the most exciting events
这两项比赛将在
爱尔兰体育史上现场直播
to come out live, in Irish sporting history.
从拳击的力量到橄榄球的力量,
From the power of the punch to the power of the pack,
这是一场冠军赛...
it's a championship...
给 等一下
Here. Hang on.
这就行了
That'll do it.
昨晚看巴里·麦奎根的比赛了吗?
Seen Barry McGuigan fighting last night?
看了,是啊
I did, yeah.
真是个好拳手 拳头像铁锹一样大
Some fighter. Hands like a shovel.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我猜我应该和他是同一个重量级的,对吧?
I suppose I'd be in his weight class, wouldn't I?
是啊,你可能是
Yeah, you probably would.
好了 来吧,来吧
All right. Come on, come on.
你怎么样?
How you doing?
很好
Good.
皮杰? - 我其实就...
PJ? - I'll just actually...
一样的
The same.
我想你肯定需要更多
I'm sure you'll need more than that.
你不饿吗? - 我饿
Aren't you hungry? - I am.
他给你的工资不够吗?
He hasn't been paying you enough.
是这样吗,嗯? - 呃,不是
Is that what it is, huh? - Uh, no.
我给你来份牛肉配土豆泥
I'll give you the beef and mash.
他在为圣诞节存钱呢,凯霍太太
He's saving for Christmas, Mrs. Kehoe.
要给新女友买♥♥礼物
我就是要给她买♥♥礼物
- Present for some new woman. - This is who I'm buying it for.
哦,好吧,听着
Oh, well, now listen.
如果真有个女孩,我敢说
If there is a girl involved, I'm sure
你肯定需要能量,皮杰,对不对?
you'll be needing the energy, PJ, doesn't you now?
他现在还是个男孩 - ...胸毛
He's a boy right now. - ...hairs on your chest.
好好享受吧 - 我也要一样的,
Enjoy that now. - I'll have the same,
凯霍太太 - 再来一份一样的
Mrs. Kehoe. - Same again.
好的,拿东西 - 很好
Okay, get the stuff. - Very good.
如果需要什么就叫我
Now, give us a shout if you need anything.
谢谢
Thank you.
好的
All right, now.
开始接受它吧
Start accepting it.
你要帮忙吗? - 听我说!
Are you going to help? - Just listen to me!
出去!出去那里! - 就听我说!
Get out! Get out there! - Just listen to me!
妈妈,你没在听我说话!
Mommy, you're not listening to me!
就这一次,你这个熊孩子 来吧
Just once, you brat. Come on.
别让我进去!别让我进去
Don't make me go in there! Don't make me go in there.
停下! - 求你了,等等 我很抱--
Stop it! - Please, wait. I'm so--
妈妈,求你了! - 停下!
Mommy, please! - Stop it!
爸爸!求你了!不要!等等!
Daddy! Please! No! Wait!
听我说! - 我不要进去!
Listen to me! - I'm not going in there!
求你了,妈妈,求你了!
Please, Mommy, please!
莎拉! - 我不要--
Sarah! - I'm not--
停下!停下!
妈妈,我不要去!
- Stop it! Stop! - Mommy, I am not going!
进去 - 来吧
Go inside. - Come.
去吧 去吧
Go on. Go on.
爸爸!求你了!
Daddy! Please!
孩子?
Son?
等一下
Hold on.
你还好吗?
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
你是米克·西诺特的儿子,对吧?
You're Mick Sinnott's boy, aren't you?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
你离家有几英里远了
You're a couple of miles from home.
我出来给狗找木棍,
I came out for sticks for the dog
但它又跑掉了
but he ran off on me again.
是吗?
Did he?
嗯,它应该过一会儿就会回来的
Well, he'll come back in a minute, I suppose.
可能吧,是啊 谁知道呢
Probably, yeah. You never know.
它真是个笨蛋
He's a right dope.
三岁了还不知道自己的名字
Three years old and he still doesn't know his name.
你没事吧?
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
那我送你回去吧
Well, I'll drop you back.
不用了,我没事的,弗隆先生
Nah, I'll be fine, Mr. Furlong.
你确定吗?
Are you sure now?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Grand.
好了,替我向你家人说声"圣诞快乐"
All right, say "Happy Christmas" to your family for me.
好的,先生 您也是 - 好的
Yes, sir. You too. - Okay.
太好了!
Yes!
考试是什么时候? - 周一
When's the test? - It's on Monday.
来吧,凯瑟琳 你来当老师
Go on, Kathleen. You be the teacher.
给,还很热 - 好的
Here, it's hot. - Okay.
六年了,一句话都没有 - 嗯
Six years, not a word. - Mm-hmm.
嗨,爸爸 - 我到底该
Hi, Dad. - What exactly am I supposed
在这里做什么? - 嗨,姑娘们
to do here? - Hi, girls.
凯瑟琳 - 什么?上面什么都没有
Kathleen. - What? There's nothing on them.
你已经忘了河流的名字了吗?
Have you forgotten the names of the rivers already?
没有 - 你这个小骗子
No. - You dirty liar.
好,我知道了 等一下
Right, I have it. Hang on.
好了,格蕾丝 那条弯弯的是什么?
Okay, Grace. What's that wiggly one there?
香农河 - 这个太简单了
The River Shannon. - That's easy.
嘘,希拉
Hush, Sheila.
对
Right.
那这条呢?
And this one here?
博因河 博因河
The Boyne. The River Boyne.
博因河,正确
The River Boyne, correct.
那这条呢?
And this one here?
利河 - 哇
River Lee. - Wow.
这条呢? - 利菲河
And this one? - The River Liffey.
你真是个天才 - 把卡片给我
You're a genius. - Give me the cards.
班上最优秀的 - 让我拿着吧
Top of the class. - Let me hold it then.
别弄皱了!- 够了,嘿!
Don't crease it! - Enough, hey!
为什么不给你♥爸♥爸
展示一下你是怎么学会的呢?
Why don't you show your Daddy how you learnt them?
给我看看,亲爱的
Show me, love.
她就是个小聪明
She's just a smarty-pants.
给你
Here you go.
这是你的卡片
That's your card.
我用了两张描图纸,在一张上
Got two pieces of tracing paper and traced
描绘了爱尔兰的轮廓和河流
the outline of Ireland and rivers on one piece.
然后我在另一张描图纸上
I laid another piece of tracing paper
写上了名称 - 好姑娘
on top and wrote the names. - Good girl.
她就是个小聪明
She's just a smarty-pants.
你应该让我来做
You should send for my piece.
别这样,伙计们,不要!- 停下
Don't, guys, no! - Stop.
那是什么?- 给你
What's that? - Here you go.
哦,给我看看,小完美小姐
Oh, show me, Little Miss Perfect.
看看你,洛蕾塔
Look at you, Loretta.
嗨,完美小姐
Hi, Miss Perfect.
哦,我看到你的一个学校朋友了
Oh, I saw a school friend of yours.
是吗,谁?
Yeah, who?
嗯...
Um...
米克·辛诺特的儿子
Mick Sinnott's boy.
他叫迪尔穆德 - 对,迪尔穆德
Diarmuid's his name. - Diarmuid, yeah.
在哪里?
Whereabouts?
呃,他在图洛赫附近捡柴火
Uh, he was out by Tullogher picking up sticks, so he was.
你没有停下来
给他一袋卡车上的木头吗?
Did you not stop and give him a bag of timber off the truck?
什么?别傻了
What? Don't be daft.
谢谢,亲爱的 - 你才傻
Thanks, love. - You're daft.
你才傻
You're daft.
爸爸,你停下来和他聊天了吗?
Did you stop and talk to him, Daddy?
是的,我聊了
I did, yeah.
你们聊了什么?
电影精选列表