And you've another two coming to us, don't you?
还有三个
Another three.
三个?
Three?
希拉明年九月就来,然后呃,
Sheila will be coming in next September, and then, um,
然后是格蕾丝和洛蕾塔
then there'll be Grace and Loretta.
嗯
Hmm.
这么多人想进来
So many trying to get in.
要给每个人找到位置
可不是件容易的事
It's no easy task trying to find a place for everyone.
我们会尽最大努力
照顾你的女儿们 但是...
We'll do our best for your girls. But...
尽管如此,一定还是有些失望吧
must be a little disappointing all the same.
哪方面?
In what way?
没有儿子来延续你的姓氏,你知道吗?
To not have a boy to carry on your name, you know?
我用我母亲的姓
Have me mother's name.
这从来没有带来什么坏处
No harm ever came from that.
啊,她来了,
Ah, here she is,
这个引起所有混乱的女孩
the girl who caused all the drama.
修女...
Sister...
你去拿把椅子放在比利旁边
You get a chair and put it next to Billy.
孩子,你不坐在那里吗?
And won't you sit on there, child?
好了,我们都在这里了
Sure here we are now.
感谢上帝让我们有火
Thank God for the fire.
没有煤炭工人我们该怎么办?
And where would we be without the coal men?
比尔,你看,他们预报今晚会下雪
You see, they're forecasting snow for us, Bill.
我想今晚就会开始下
I think it will arrive tonight.
你能闻到雪的味道
You can smell it.
整个世界在雪下看起来都很美
Sure the whole world looks pretty under snow.
孩子,你要喝点茶吗?
Will you have some tea, child?
好的,谢谢,修女
Yes, please, Mother.
要不要来片蛋糕?
And a slice of cake?
你当然要了
Of course you will.
给你
There you go.
啊,要来点水果蛋糕吗,亲爱的?
Ah, fruitcake for you, pet?
不用,只要茶就行
No, just tea.
给你
Here you go.
别以为你惹上什么麻烦了
Now, don't be thinking you're in any trouble.
告诉我们你是怎么被锁在那个棚子里的
Tell us how you came to be locked in that shed.
是谁把你关在那里的?
Who put you there?
她们把我藏起来了,修女
They hid me, Mother.
藏起来?真的吗?
Hid you? Really?
是的,修女
Yes, Mother.
那是谁藏的你?
Who hid you then?
其他女孩们藏的
The other girls did.
她们是怎么做的?
How did they do that?
我们在玩游戏
We were playing a game.
你不觉得自己
Are you not a bit old
玩捉迷藏有点太大了吗?
to be playing hide and seek?
游戏结束的时候
And did they not think to let you out
她们没想到要放你出来吗?
when the game was over?
孩子,你怎么了?
Girl, what's wrong with you?
不就是个傻傻的游戏吗?
Wasn't it just a silly game?
到底是怎么回事,孩子?
What was it, child?
没什么大不了的,修女
It's just a big nothing, Mother.
没什么大不了的,就是这样
A big nothing, that's it.
现在,你需要的是吃早餐
Now, what you need is your breakfast
然后好好睡一觉
and a good long sleep.
弗朗西斯修女
你能不能给这孩子煎点什么,
Sister Frances, won't you fry something up for this child,
带她去厨房♥,让她吃饱
take her into the kitchen and let her eat her fill.
今天不用她工作
And no work for her today.
她需要恢复体力
She needs to get her strength back.
可怜的家伙
Poor creature.
你有发♥票♥给我吗?
Do you have an invoice for me?
圣诞节来得真快啊,不是吗?
Didn't Christmas come in quickly all the same?
这下我们两清了,对吧?
That's our settle now, isn't it?
是的,妈妈
Yes, Mother.
等一下
Just a minute.
这是给你的一点礼物
Here's a little gift for you.
我相信艾琳会喜欢的
I'm sure Eileen will appreciate it.
拿着吧,比尔 来
Take it now, Bill. Come on.
我想我们完事了
That's us done, I'd say.
把它们熄灭 来吧
Put them out. Come on.
弗朗先生
Mr. Furlong.
你叫什么名字,亲爱的?
What's your name, love?
莎拉
Sarah.
莎拉·雷德蒙德
Sarah Redmond.
弗朗先生! - 我叫比尔·弗朗
Mr. Furlong! - My name is Bill Furlong.
我在码头附近的煤场工作
I work in the coal yard down by the quays.
如果你需要任何东西,任何东西,
If ever you need anything, anything at all,
你-你就打电♥话♥,来找我
you-you call, come down.
够了,够了 - 来找我...
That's enough, that's enough. - Come down...
除了星期天,我每天都在那里
I'll be there every day except Sunday.
出去!
Out!
排好队,姑娘们!
Line up, girls!
走吧!
On your way!
别磨蹭!
Don't be dallying!
在教堂里不准说话!
Not a word in the chapel!
听到了吗?一点声音都不行
You hear me? Not a sound.
主是仁慈和慈爱的,
The Lord is compassion and love,
不轻易发怒,充满怜悯
slow to anger and rich in mercy.
他不会按我们的罪过对待我们,
He does not treat us according to our sins
也不会按我们的过错报应我们
nor repay us according to our faults.
回应
Response.
主是仁慈和慈爱的
The Lord is compassion and love.
天离地有多高,
As the heavens are high above the earth,
他对敬畏他的人的爱就有多大
so strong is His love for those who fear Him.
东离西有多远,
As far as the east is from the west,
他使我们的过犯离我们也有多远
so far does He remove our sins.
回应
Response.
主是仁慈和慈爱的
The Lord is compassion and love.
父亲怎样怜恤他的儿女,
As the Father has compassion for his children,
主也怎样怜恤敬畏他的人,
the Lord has pity on those who fear Him,
因为他知道我们的本质,
for He knows of what we are made.
他记得我们不过是尘土
He remembers that we are dust.
应答
Response.
主是仁慈和爱
The Lord is compassion and love.
主的爱是永恒的,
The love of the Lord is everlasting
降临于敬畏祂的人
upon those who fear Him.
祂的正义延及子子孙孙,
His justice reaches out to the children's children
只要他们真诚地遵守祂的盟约
when they keep,His covenant in truth.
应答
Response.
哦,闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
有人需要更多的课程
Someone needs more lessons.
你不打算告诉我吗?
Are you not gonna tell me?
什么?
What?
我弥撒后看到了玛丽修女
I saw Sister Mary after mass.
她说她给了你一张给我的卡片?
She said she gave you a card for me?
哦,是的,呃...
Oh, yeah, uh...
在我的大衣口袋里
It's in my-my coat-- my coat pocket there.
你本来不打算告诉我吗?
Were you not gonna tell me?
我完全忘了
I forgot all about it.
是啊,我是说——
Yeah, I mean--
我说你有,你知道的
I said you had, you know.
这看起来好像我们不感激
It just looks like we don't appreciate it.
嗯
Mmm.
这太没礼貌了
It's just bad manners.
天哪,她真是太好了
God, that is so nice of her.
这可以支付圣诞节的开销了
是啊
- That'll pay for Christmas. - Yeah.
我希望你为此感谢了她
I hope you thanked her for it.
对不起,亲爱的
Sorry, love.
哦,你怎么了?
电影精选列表