好吧,你们可以再待半个小时
All right, you can have a half hour.
太好了! - 就这么多 成交?
Yes! - That's your lot. Deal?
成交 - 成交
Deal. - Deal.
哦,你听说了吗?
Oh, did you hear?
威尔逊家已经卖♥♥掉了所有的牲畜,
The Wilson family have sold all the livestock,
房♥子和土地将在
and the house and land are to be auctioned
新年拍卖♥♥
in the New Year.
你没和内德联♥系♥吗?
You're not talking with Ned?
我从夏天以来就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since the summer.
我得找个晚上去看看他
I must call out to him some evening.
如果你想的话,可以邀请他圣诞节来
You should invite him over for Christmas Day if you want.
你不介意吗?
You wouldn't mind?
家里已经很满了
The house is full.
多一个又何妨?
What's one more?
你想好给我买♥♥什么了吗?
Have you thought about what you're getting me?
我今晚听懂了你的暗示
Took me hint this evening.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
你还能注意到真是太好了
Isn't it great you still notice?
你自己想要什么呢?
What is it you'd like yourself?
呃...
Uh...
嗯,我真的不需要什么
Well, there's nothing,I need, really.
好吧...
Well...
你不想要件衬衫之类的吗?
would you not like a shirt or something?
哦,也许--也许一本书吧
Oh, may-- maybe a book.
是吗?
Yeah?
是啊,我可能会坐下来,
Yeah, I might sit in,
在圣诞节期间读一读
read it over the Christmas.
什么样的书?
What sort of a book?
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
实际上,嗯...
Actually, um...
《大卫·科波菲尔》
David Copperfield.
是的 从没有,呃...
Yeah. Never, uh...
从没有抽出时间读那本书
Never got around to reading that one.
你还好吗,亲爱的?
You all right, love?
你最近一段时间不太像你自己
You haven't been yourself in a while.
怎么说?
How so?
嗯...
Well...
你太安静了
You're awful quiet.
你会感到担心吗?
Do you ever get worried?
是啊,嗯,
Yeah, well,
临近圣诞节,开销很大
coming up to Christmas and the expense of it all.
是的,这确实令人担心
Yeah, sure, that's a worry.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
还有就是...
And like...
比如,你觉得你过得还好吗?
Like, do you think you're doing all right?
嗯,我是说,我每周都在
Well, I mean, I'm putting away a couple of bob
信用合作社存一些钱
every week in the credit union.
到明年这个时候,我们就能
We'll have the windows and the front done
把窗户和前面装♥修♥好了
by this time next year.
是啊
Yeah.
是不是你只是累了,亲爱的?是这样吗?
Is it that you're just tired, love? Is that it?
一定是,是的
Must be, yeah.
是啊,你看,你应该停止
Yeah, see, you'd want to stop getting up
半夜起来,嗯?
in the middle of the night, huh?
这对谁都不好
It's not good for anyone.
包装得很漂亮
Beautifully wrapped.
哦!
Oh!
太可爱了
That's gorgeous.
我想它可能是个很好的伙伴
I thought he might be a good companion
陪伴你已有的那个
而且颜色也一样
- for the other one you have. - And the same color too.
哦,谢谢你,莎拉
Oh, thank you, Sarah.
哦,它太可爱了
Oh, he's lovely.
多有个性啊
What a character.
它的小耳朵
His little ears.
谢谢你,亲爱的 - 不客气
Thank you, pet. - You're welcome.
啊 现在,威廉
Ah. Now, William.
哦!
Oh!
这是圣诞老人送的礼物吗?
Is this a present from Santa Claus now?
是的,夫人 就是这个
Yes, Madam. This is it.
哦,刚刚送到的
Oh, freshly delivered.
天哪!太令人兴奋了
Goodness! The excitement.
圣诞老人真好,比尔,是不是?
Isn't Santa so good, Bill?
是的,妈妈
Yes, Mommy.
你会穿着它很舒服的
You'll be nice and cozy with that.
威尔逊太太,2点半用餐可以吗?
Is 2:30 all right to eat, Mrs. Wilson?
没问题
That's fine.
给你
There you are.
你妈妈让我来叫你进去
Your mom asked me to come get you in.
你没收到想要的礼物吗?
Didn't you get the present you wanted?
没有
No.
好吧...
Well...
下次,你告诉我
Next time, you tell me
我会让圣诞老人知道的
and I'll let Santa know.
我和他是好朋友
Great friends, me and him.
你没事吧,比尔?
Will you be all right, Bill?
没事,内德
Yes, Ned.
好的 来吧
Right. Come on.
凯瑟琳,你够暖和吗?
You warm enough, Kathleen?
是的,爸爸
Yes, Dad.
谢谢,爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
奥谢太太想要多一个袋子
Mrs. O'Shea wants an extra bag with her lot
克隆罗奇的杜兰家
搞错了她的订单
and Doolans in Clonroche messed up her order.
差多少?
By how much?
呃,20包
Um, 20 bales.
嗯 告诉他们两天后送到
Huh. Tell them it'll be two days.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
嗯
Yeah.
你在说什么?
What are you talking?
这里的那些家伙有没有,嗯,
Any of these fellows out here giving you, um,
给你什么麻烦?
any guff, are they?
没有
No.
如果有的话告诉我
Tell me if they were.
真的没有,我发誓
There's been nothing, honest.
你对天发誓? - 我对天发誓
You swear to God? - I swear to God.
要出门吗?
Heading out?
是的 我-我想晚点去沃特福德
Yeah. I-I wanted to go out later
买♥♥些礼物,
to Waterford to buy some presents,
但是巴士四点就走了
but the bus is at four.
我会让一个小伙子看着电♥话♥的
I'll ask one of the lads to look after the phone.
太好了
Grand.
我会跟帕特说的
I'll say it to Pat.
你确定吗? - 嗯
Are you sure? - Yeah.
待会见 - 谢谢,爸爸
I'll see you later. - Thanks, Daddy.
需要帮助吗?
Can I help?
哦,呃...
Oh, uh...
找卡梅尔修女或者玛丽修女...
Looking for, uh, Sister Carmel or Sister...
修女,呃,玛丽
Sister, uh, Mary.
找她们做什么?
For what?
哦,我有一份...一份发♥票♥需要核对
Oh, I have a... an invoice that needs, um, checking.
卡梅尔修女在前面的大厅里
Sister Carmel is in the hall straight ahead.
先生...先生,你能帮帮我们吗?
Mister... Mister, won't you help us?
求你了
Please.
请带我去河边
Please take me to the river
或者带我到大门的另一边
or get me to the other side of the gate.
求你了! - 这不是我能决定的,亲爱的
Please! - It's not up to me, love.
求你了 - 对不起,亲爱的
Please. - I'm sorry, love.
求求你 请不要把我留在这里
Please. Please don't leave me here.
带我回家 我会为你工作的
Take me home. I'll work for you.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing in here?
电影精选列表