What'd you talk about?
你傻 - 你才傻
You're daft. - You're daft.
我打了招呼,然后对他
全家说了"圣诞快乐"
Uh, I-I said hello and I said,"Happy Christmas" to his family.
就这些?
That all?
还有一件事
A new one.
我-我给了他一些零钱
I-I gave him a bit of loose change.
你为什么要这么做?
What did you do that for?
他爸爸肯定只会拿去喝酒
Surely his dad will only drink it.
那个人从来没有不醉的时候
He's never not drunk, that man.
他只需要振作起来
He just needs to pull himself out of it.
我们不知道实情,亲爱的
We don't know that, love.
他可能在努力
He might be trying.
呃,姑娘们,你们还有作业要做吗?
Uh, girls, have you more homework to do?
吉米,我们得跟你说再见了
Jimmy, we have to say goodbye to you.
但相信我,在你短暂的停留期间,
But believe me, in the few moments you've been here,
你真的让这个节目变得...
you really have made the show...
放开!
Get off!
放开我!放开!
Get off me! Get off!
"我将在心中珍视圣诞节
"I will honor,Christmas in my heart
并努力全年都保持这种精神
and try to keep it all the year.
我将活在过去、现在和未来
I will live in the past, the present, and the future.
这三者的精神将在我内心努力
The spirit of all three shall strive within me.
我不会对它们教导的课程置之不理 "
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach."
比利
Billy.
你的外套怎么了?
What happened to your coat?
你妈妈说上面有口水
Your mother said there was spit on it.
他们对你说了什么?
What was it they said to you?
没什么
Nothing.
别听他们的
Don't be listening to them.
他们只是些小混♥蛋♥ 嗯?
They're only brats. Hmm?
你给圣诞老人写信要什么?
What was it you wrote to Santa for?
一个拼图 - 拼图?
A jigsaw. - A jigsaw?
希望是个难的
A difficult one, I hope.
图案是什么?
And what would the picture be?
什么都行
Anything at all.
一个有动物的农场
A farm with animals.
当然,如果你卡住了我可以帮你
Sure, I can help you if you get stuck on it.
真的吗?
Yeah?
你觉得新年
Are you ready for another Dickens
准备好读另一本狄更斯的书了吗?
in the new year, do you think?
是的,威尔逊太太
Yes, Mrs. Wilson.
好孩子
Good boy.
你能帮我放唱片吗?
You put the record on for me?
内德?
Ned?
你还好吗?
You all right?
谢谢 唱得很美
Thank you. Beautifully sung.
好了,现在 我们开始吧?
All right, now. Shall we?
我先去见伯尼
I'm gonna go ahead and see Bernie.
我跟她说过我会为
午夜弥撒准备鲜花 好吗?
I told her I'd do flowers for midnight mass. Okay?
好的 - 跟我下来
Okay. - Follow me down.
好的
Okay.
嘿,别回头,但他们在跟着我们
Hey, don't look now but they're following us.
嘿,姑娘们 你们好吗?
Ah, hey, girls. How are you?
哦,她们来了 - 啊哈 你们要去哪儿?
Oh, here they are. - Aha. Where you goin'?
她们来了 - 嘿,我们在这儿
Here they are. - Hey, here we are.
现在没有更好的事做了吗?
这是自♥由♥的国家 来吧
- Nothin' better to do now? - Free country. Come on.
是啊,当然 你们真有趣
Yeah, of course. You're hilarious.
是啊 那是你妈妈的鞋子吗?
回家找你们的妈妈去吧
- Yeah. They your Ma's shoes? - Go on home to your mommies.
你闻起来很香 - 别碰我们
You smell lovely. - Don't touch us.
嘿,过来
Hey, come here.
你没有更好的事情可做吗...?
Have you nothing better to do...?
来吧 我想给你看些东西
Come on. I wanna show you something.
来吧
Come on.
说,我是不是有一个和那些家伙
一样颜色的手提包
Say, don't I have a handbag the same color as those fellas.
海军蓝的那些?
The navy ones?
是的
Yeah.
我不知道
I don't know.
哦,天啊 你知道的
Oh, God. Yes, you do.
你要放适量 做得好
You want to put the right amount. Well done.
确保没有茎 - 哇,我错过了什么?
Make sure there's no stalks. - Wow, what'd I miss?
嗨,爸爸 - 嗨
Hi, Dad. - Hi.
看看我画的完美圆圈
Check my perfect circle.
看那个 - 哦,你好
Look at that. - Oh, hello.
你好 - 我们进展如何?
Hello. - How are we getting on?
嗯,不错
Well, good.
每个人都想帮忙 - 是的
Everybody wants to help. - Yes.
所以我们有... - 两只手
So we've got... - Two hands.
...不同的工作台
...different stations.
给我看看
Show me.
这将是有史以来最棒的圣诞蛋糕
This is gonna be the best Christmas cake ever.
我等不及了 - 你每年
I can't wait. - You say that
都这么说
every single year.
而且每年都变得越来越好
And every year it gets better and better.
去年蛋糕里有茎
Last year there was stalk in the cake.
你负责处理茎
You were doing the stalks.
不过客厅很冷,
The living room is freezing though,
所以你可以去暖和一下 好的
so you can warm that. Okay.
你想先打蛋吗? - 好的
Do you wanna do the egg first? - Yes.
来吧 - 今年别有蛋壳
Come on then. - No shells this year.
樱桃在哪里? - 哦,天哪
Where're the cherries? - Oh, my God.
我可不喜欢那个 - 那是
I did not enjoy that. - It's such
蛋糕的重要部分
an important part of the cake.
来吧,用力敲
Go on, give it a wallop.
啊,做个乖女孩
哦,没有蛋壳 没有蛋壳!
- Ah, be a good girl. - Oh, no shells. No shells!
来吧 - 没有蛋壳!
Come on. - No shells!
今年没有蛋壳!
No shells this year!
"圣诞老人,北极 "
"Santa Claus, North Pole."
这不可能就这样
That can't be all.
当然可以
Sure.
那里的每个人都知道
圣诞老人住在哪里
Everyone up there knows where Santa lives.
是啊,但我们怎么知道
圣诞老人能不能及时
Yeah, but how will we know if Santa gets the letters
收到信? - 嗯...
on time? - Um...
爸爸明天一早就去寄
Daddy will post it first thing tomorrow.
把你们的盘子递给我,姑娘们
Pass me your plates there, girls.
给圣诞老人的东西都是快递送的
Everything for Santa goes by express.
谢谢
Thank you.
格蕾丝
Grace.
爸爸,圣诞老人以前来过
Daddy, did Santa ever come to you
你小时候的家吗?
when you were a little kid?
爸爸?
Daddy?
什么,宝贝?
圣诞老人有没有给你
- What, love? - Did Santa ever bring you
小时候带来过什么东西?
anything when you were a little kid?
当然有 是的,他--
He did, of course. Yeah, he--
他...
He...
有一年,他...
One year, he...
他给我带来了一个拼图
He brought me a jigsaw puzzle.
什么?
A what?
只有一个拼图?
Only a jigsaw?
是的
Yeah.
我不需要太多东西
I didn't want much.
不像你,希拉
Not like you, Sheila.
我改了我的愿望清单
I changed up my list.
哦,是吗?让我看看
Oh, really? Let's see.
你觉得现在会是什么呢?
What do you think it'll be now?
来吧,把你的吐司吃完,别凉了
Come on, now, finish up your toast before it gets cold.
我们可以熬到多晚?
How long can we stay up?
电影精选列表