Something like this was bound to happen.
我爸那天那么说话 真是抱歉
Sorry about what Papa said the other day.
芙琳娜怎么样了
How’s Prerna?
她好多了
She's better,
但是她被禁足了
but she's grounded.
家里不准她滑滑板了
She's not allowed to skate.
你为什么这么喜欢滑板
Why do you like skating so much?
我说不清楚
I don’t know…
就是感觉很好
but it feels good.
我觉得有一种归属感
I feel like I belong.
这是我可以做到的事
Like it's something I can do.
没有人能控制我 我不用守什么规矩
There’s no one to control me, no rules to follow.
我感觉自己像是在空中滑翔
It feels like I'm gliding in the sky.
芙琳娜姐姐来了
Prerna Didi is here.xa0Prerna Didi is here.
快来
Come.
你怎么好些日子没来了
Why didn't you come for so many days? What happened?
过来吧
Come.
走 我们去滑滑板
Let's go. Skate.
我曾感慨命运不公
♪ As if destiny was upset with me ♪
我曾以为希望已碎
♪ As if my hopes were broken ♪
但现在整片天空都属于我
♪ But now the whole sky is mine… ♪
克服恐惧的唯一方法就是突破它
You know, the only way to conquer fear is to just go through it.
把它击垮
Just attack it.
我做不到
I can’t do it.
万一我又摔倒了呢
And what if I fall again?
松开那紧握的拳头
♪ Let the tight fists open…xa0♪
你要有信心
Believe.
现在整片天空都属于我
♪ Now that the whole sky is mine ♪
我心里的那些愿望
♪ A few desires that I have ♪
我要让它们成真
♪ Should get fulfilledxa0♪
我已打破艳羡和束缚的枷锁
♪ I’ve broken the shackles Of envy, bondage and…xa0♪
我跃出了那一步
♪ I've taken the leap ♪
尽情享受吧
♪ Let's have a little funxa0♪
我知道我即将
♪ Now that I'm on my wayxa0♪
扭转我的人生之轮
♪ To turn the wheels of my lifexa0♪
我跃出了那一步
♪ I've taken the leap…xa0♪
你是我最好的朋友
You are my best friend.
你知道还有谁是我最好的朋友吗
Do you know who else are my best friends?
我知道我即将
♪ Now that I'm on my wayxa0♪
杰西卡姐姐和苏波达
Jessica Didi and Subodh.
我比风还要快
♪ I am faster than the wind ♪
我也难以相信
♪ I'm surprised myself ♪
我的人生会有如此经历
♪ At the story of my life ♪
鸟儿已冲出牢笼 展翅飞翔
♪ The bird has broken the cage And taken flightxa0♪
她飞离了所有的忧愁和恐惧
♪ From every worry and fear She's turned awayxa0♪
飞向远方
♪ Flown away…xa0♪
我跃出了那一步
♪ I've taken the leapxa0♪
尽情享受吧
♪ Let's have a little funxa0♪
现在我即将
♪ Now that I'm on my wayxa0♪
扭转我的人生之轮
♪ To turn the wheels of my lifexa0♪
我跃出了那一步
♪ I've taken the leapxa0♪
“今天是狂欢节的最后一天
"Today is the last day of the carnival."
如果你跟我来 我就知道你也喜欢我”
"If you come with me, I'll know you like me too."
整个村子都知道你和谁在一起
The entire village knows who you were with.
婆罗门是上层种姓
They are upper caste Brahmins.
我们不能和他们来往
We can't mingle with them.
原来这就是你的秘密
So this is what you've been hiding.
你胆子还挺大呀
You have got some nerve.
脚受伤还不够吗
Injuring your foot wasn't enough?
爸爸 我下周就要比赛了
Papa, my contest is next week.
闭嘴
Shut up!
-请你别这样 -闪开
-Please don't do this. -Step back!
你不能光宗耀祖 起码也不要让我们蒙羞
If you can't make us proud, at least don't bring us shame.
爸爸
Papa…
该给她找个人嫁了
It's time to find her a groom.
我已经不想管她了
I can't handle her responsibility anymore.
吉鲁呢
Where's Gillu?
你把它怎么了
What did you do to him?
安库什会把她带回来的
Ankush will bring her back.
漂亮吧
Pretty, isn't it?
-我要这个 -好
- I'll take this one. - Okay.
那个
That…
好的
Okay.
两天后就好
- It'll be ready in two days.
好的
- Okay.
开心点
Be happy.
走吧
Let's go.
姐姐 你不喜欢他就不要嫁啊
Didi, if you don't like him, don't marry him.
管他的呢
Who cares?
至少你有新裙子穿
At least you’ve got a new dress.
安库什
Ankush.
你先请
After you.
一周就能准备就绪吗
-Will everything be ready in one week?
对 我们会办妥的
-Yes, we'll manage.
喝茶不
Tea?
那你擅长做什么呢
-So what all are you good at?
滑板
-Skating.
-什么 -她是说画板
- What? - Setting!
-她会把家布置得很好 -好
-She sets the house very well. -Okay.
她打扫屋子也很擅长
- She cleans really well.
好的
- Okay.
她的厨艺也很好
She even cooks very well.
她所有的家务都会做
She can handle all the housework.
你肯定挑不出毛病的
She won't give you a reason to complain.
好的
Okay.
-这姑娘看着不错 -是的
-Girl looks good. -Yes.
好 我们谈谈
Yes, let's talk.
我们看上她了 剩下的就交给你了
We like the girl. You take care of the rest.
你们七天内真能准备好吗
-Will you really be ready in seven days?
一切都会准备好的 放心吧
-Everything will be ready. Don't worry.
我跟我老板谈过了 他也会帮我的
I have spoken to my boss. He'll help me out too.
你之前怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me before?
我会跟你父亲谈谈
I’ll speak to your father.
不了
No.
不然事情会节外生枝的 姐姐
Things will get complicated, didi.
他为了我的婚事卖♥♥了所有家当
He sold everything to organize this.
可结婚是人生大事啊 你想好了吗
But this is just such a big step. Are you sure?
我只是来道别的
I only came to say goodbye.
婚礼结束后我会搬去别的村子
I'll move to another village after the wedding.
芙琳娜
Prerna,
这是怎么回事
what's all this?
你看不出来吗
Can't you see?
滑滑板不是你最看重的事情吗
There's nothing more important to you than skating, right?
那已经不重要了
It doesn't matter anymore.
离锦标赛还有一段时间 你可以参加
There’s still time for the championship. You can participate.
比赛那天是我的婚期
I'm getting married that same day.
请离开吧 苏波达
Please leave, Subodh.
要是你被人看见了 会天下大乱的
If someone spots you here, all hell will break loose.
来 给你
Here, take this.
好的
Okay.
喂 纳拉扬
Hey! Narayan,
你干吗呢
what are you doing here?
这不是给你坐的 快把这个给达尔
It's not for you to sit. Go, give this to Dal Ji.
他还没弄完呢
He's still at it.
大哥 麻烦你快点
Bhaiya, please hurry.
我们还要送去那里呢 快点
We've to send it there too. Hurry up.
钱♥达♥ 拿着这个 快点
Chanda, take this. Quick.
我再去拿一叠
I'll bring another stack.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
金普尔的村民们
people of Khempur,
欢迎来到我们的全印度滑板锦标赛
电影精选列表