再快点 姐姐
Faster, didi.
好好玩啊
It's so much fun.
再快点
Faster!
耶
Yay!
再快点 姐姐
Faster, didi.
再快点
Faster!
再见
Bye.
麻烦你过目一下 开个价吧
Please have a look. What can you offer for this?
50卢比
Fifty rupees.
-太低了 -这种品质在这里卖♥♥不出去
-That's too low. -This quality doesn't sell here.
-至少看看货吧 -不能再高了
-At least have a look at the goods. -I can’t offer you more.
请你离开吧
Please leave.
你还没来上学吗
You're still missing school?
那个 老师…
Well, sir…
她在家有事忙 我明天送她来
She was busy at home. I'll send her tomorrow.
-你确定 -是的
- Sure? - Yes, sir.
那好 明天见
Okay, see you tomorrow.
姐姐
-Didi? -Hmm?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我明天可以去上学了
I can go to school tomorrow,
但我的校服都穿不下了
but I've outgrown my uniform.
姐姐 这个给你
Didi, take this.
这是什么
What's this?
我给你弄了件校服
I got you a uniform.
你从哪儿弄来的 而且还是白色的
Where did you get this from? And it's white!
起码你现在有校服了
At least you have a uniform now.
老师早上好
Good morning, sir.
早上好
Good morning.
坐下吧
Sit down.
好了 孩子们
All right, kids,
今天我们要讲第三章
today we’ll study chapter three
学习水资源的知识
and learn about water resources.
我会讲解关键的水源问题
I'll be talking about the key water problems.
仔细听好了
Listen carefully.
你的书呢
- Where's your book?
首先是水源缺乏
- First is the scarcity of water.
开采地下水
Exploitation of groundwater.
无法使用地表水
Inability to use surface water.
过度使用农地
Overuse of agricultural land.
喂
You there!
站起来
Stand up.
你的课本呢
Where's your textbook?
我忘了
I forgot.
你好不容易总算来上学了
You've finally come to school,
却把课本忘了
and you forgot your textbook?
你的校服又是怎么回事
And what's up with your uniform?
走
Go.
去清理走廊
Clean the corridors.
快点
Move!
安静
Silence!
老师 我需要电脑室的凭证
Sir, I need a token for the computer room.
-去吧 -谢谢
Hmm. Go. Thank you.
你怎么回事
What did you do?
我忘了带课本
I forgot my textbook.
(印度拉贾斯坦邦乌代浦)
去金普尔的
Going to Khempur.
都上来吧 去金普尔的
Come on, everyone.xa0Khempur!
都上车了 去金普尔的
All aboard.xa0Going to Khempur.
金普尔
Khempur!
都上车了 去金普尔的
All aboard.xa0Going to Khempur.
上车吧 阿姨 去金普尔的
Going to Khempur!
(金普尔 6公里)
KHEMPUR 6 KM
该下车了
Time to get off.
下去
-Huh? -Get down.
这里吗
Here?
什么 不是
What? No…
我要去这里 维克伦开的旅馆
I need to go here. To Vikram Ji’s… It’s a hotel.
(印度金普尔村)
(距离乌代浦45公里)
(阿什瓦德旅馆)
维克伦
- Uh, Vikram?
欢迎你 女士 请跟我来
- Welcome, ma'am. Please come.
谢谢
- Thank you.
这里是你的房♥间
This is your room.
自从我把旅馆挂在网上 反响特别好
Ever since I've listed online, I’ve got an incredible response.
世界各地都有人预订
I get bookings from around the world.
比如来自伦敦来的你
Just like you've come from London.
你订了几个晚上
How many nights is your booking for?
我只在这里待两周
I'm just here for two weeks.
没问题
Oh. No issues.
一定把你招待周到
You will have no complaints.
你走的时候要给我们好评哦
But give us a good review when you leave.
女士 这里的风景是我们的特色
Ma’am, the view here is our specialty.
各地的人们都为这个风景而来
People come from all over just for this view.
真是好看
It’s a beautiful sight.
那你休息吧 晚安
Get some rest. Good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个月的还款期到了
This month's repayments are due.
好 把小扁豆给我
Okay. Give me lentils.
那个 我在想啊
I was thinking…xa0I mean…
鲁帕说她在当地报了名 开始做刺绣
Rupa was saying that she's filled the local form to start stitching.
如果你不反对的话
If you don't have any objection,
-我… -你是觉得我无能吗
-I-- -Do you think I'm incapable?
在砖瓦厂干活没有那么糟
Working in the brick kiln isn't that bad.
你在田里干活就够了
You working in the fields is enough.
但这样不够啊
But it's not enough
没法补贴家用
to run the house.
我们的债会越欠越多
We’ll be in further debt.
-也许我也可以帮忙 -是吗
- Maybe I could help as well. - Oh, really?
所以你俩都想管这个家
So will you both run the house?
你连花生都卖♥♥不出去 还想帮忙吗
You can barely sell peanuts, and you want to help?
-所以我才想要… -想要什么
- And that's why I want to-- -I, what?
如果你出门到工厂去干活
Do you know what people will say
知道别人会怎么说吗
if you work outside in a factory?
会说我没能力当家 还得让老婆工作
That I'm incapable to run my house, and I'm making my wife work.
不 我是说
No, but I mean,
时代在变化嘛
times are changing.
你还懂挺多啊
What an expert!
再来点饭不
More rice?
(20卢比)
20 RUPEES
请给我一瓶水
One bottled water, please.
-多少钱 -20卢比
-How much? -Twenty rupees.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要买♥♥课本吗
Want the textbook too?
不 我待会儿再买♥♥
No, I'll buy it later.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hi.
这附近有什么好逛的吗
Is there anything to see around?
有啊 村子
Yes. The village.
安库什 你在做什么 过来
Ankush! What are you doing? Ankush, come here!
安库什
Ankush!
快放开他 安库什
Leave him, Ankush!
安库什 你在做什么 快放开他
What are you doing, Ankush? Let him go!
不行 安库什
No, Ankush!
你瞎搞什么呢
What’s this nonsense, Ankush?
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
是他起的头 他骂我是扫厕所的
He started it by calling me a toilet cleaner.
你就是啊
That's true.
他今天该打扫学校的厕所 但他跑了
He got toilet-duty in school today, but he ran away.
你也好不到哪里去 你也是扫厕所的
You're no elite. You are a toilet cleaner too.
大家都知道你两次都没及格
Everyone knows you failed twice in school.
-要我告诉她你做了什么吗 -走吧 姐姐
- Should I tell her what you did? - Let’s go, didi.
电影精选列表