(恭喜 )
(你这个周末回来 对吧 )
今天逃学真好玩
It was fun skipping school today.
(滑板罚款 500卢比)
FINE FOR SKATEBOARDING - RS. 500
500卢比的罚款
Five-hundred rupees fine.
(小心狗 此处禁止滑滑板)
BEWARE OF DOGS AND DON'T SKATE HERE.
停下 你在做什么
Stop! What are you doing?
念一下板子上的字
Read that board.
(禁止滑滑板)
SKATEBOARDING NOT ALLOWED.
今天我们要学习我们的国父圣雄甘地
Today we'll study about the Father of our Nation, Mahatma Gandhi,
他以非暴♥力♥主张领导了印度独♥立♥抗争
who led India’s struggle for independence with non-violence.
甘地的丹迪游♥行♥、退出印度运动
Gandhi’s Dandi March, Quit India Movement,
以及盐税革命在国内引发了抗♥议♥浪潮
and Salt Tax Revolution caused an outbreak in the nation.
滑滑板不是犯罪
Skating is not a crime.
不是犯罪
Not a crime, not a crime.
我们想要发光发亮
We kids want to shine.
发光发亮
Want to shine, want to shine.
现在就满足我们的愿望
Fulfill our wishes now!
现在就满足
Fulfill them now, fulfill them now.
滑滑板不是犯罪
Skating is not a crime.
不是犯罪
Not a crime, not a crime.
我们想要发光发亮
We kids want to shine.
发光发亮
Want to shine, want to shine.
现在就满足我们的愿望
Fulfill our wishes now!
现在就满足
Fulfill them now, fulfill them now.
滑滑板不是犯罪
Skating is not a crime.
看 是老师 快跑
Look! It’s the teacher! Run!
这玩意儿成天让人心烦
Now it’s an everyday nuisance.
不好意思
Excuse me,
你们不能就这样没收他们的滑板
you can’t confiscate their boards like this.
女士 有人投诉你
Madam, there’s a complaint against you.
他们犯了什么罪
What is their crime?
今天我班上只有两个学生上课
There were only two students in my class today,
都是因为你
thanks to you!
普通的学生也逃课了
The regular ones are skipping school, too,
就因为这个闹心的东西
because of this nuisance.
这些小鬼头也影响了我儿子
And these brats are influencing my son too!
好 你听我说
Okay, look,
他们不上学是我最不愿看到的
the last thing I want is for them not to go to school.
请你理解
Please understand. I'm just--
-我只是… -你有身份吗
Do you have a permit?
身份
Permit?
这里是印度
This is India!
这里的情况不一样
Things work differently here.
给我看你的印度身份卡
Show me your Aadhaar card.
我没有
I don't have one.
这是必须有的
It’s mandatory.
我是英国公民
I'm a British citizen.
那就给我看护照
Show me your passport.
这就是问题的根源
This is the root cause of the problem.
请听我说
-Just hear me out, please--
听着 女士
-Listen to me, madam.
你还是印度人吧
You’re still an Indian, aren’t you?
对啊 你不相信
Yes, do you doubt it?
你为什么要把这些西方玩意儿带来
Then why bring these Western things here?
他们是孩子 他们玩得很开心
They're kids. They're having fun.
他们在玩耍 学习一项运动
They're playing, learning a sport.
这些孩子不能这么在大街中♥央♥滑滑板
These kids can't be skating like that in the middle of the streets.
他们滑着滑板在商店、小巷到处穿梭
They start skating anywhere, from shops and alleys
还去了他们根本不能进去的地方
to places where they aren't even allowed to enter.
他们把整个村子搅得一团乱
They've created chaos in the whole village.
听着 女士 我们这里是有制度的
Look, madam, we have a system here.
有规矩的
There are rules.
他们在破坏公共财产
They’re ruining public property.
这里不是花♥园♥也不是公园
It's not a garden or a park.
维克伦 她是你的客人
Vikram, she’s your guest and a lady,
又是一位女士 我就放她走了
so I’m letting her go.
-好的 -如果我再接到投诉
-Yes. -If I get one more complaint…
我就要严肃处理了
I’ll have to take serious action.
警官 绝无下次
- It won't happen again.
你可以走了
- You can go.
辛格 拿笔记下 免得他们再犯
Singh Sahab, take it in writing, or they’ll do it again.
听好了
Listen,
如果你们明天有人逃学
if any of you miss school tomorrow then--
我不会让他们逃学的
I won't let that happen.
我会确保他们明天来上课
I'll make sure they're there tomorrow.
我们走
Guys!
这个世界上不论哪里的人都讨厌滑板
Doesn't matter where you go in the world, everybody hates skateboards.
姐姐
Didi!
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
这里是上等种姓的地方
This is the upper caste locality.
你们还在遵从种姓制度吗
Do people still follow the caste system?
明面上没有 但这是不成文的规矩
Nobody talks about it, but it's an unsaid norm.
很抱歉你再也不能滑滑板了
I am sorry that you can’t skate anymore.
我以为 我是说
I thought… I mean, I…
那些滑板都白费了
Those boards were a waste.
滑板是我遇见的最棒的事
Skating is the best thing that happened to me.
你要在这里待多久
How long are you here for?
我明天就走
I leave tomorrow.
可是这里还有很多东西可以看啊
But there’s still so much to see here.
坐下吧
Sit.
没关系的
It's okay.
坐下吧
Sit.
(席德 抱歉 我不能接受这个职位)
(我要留下来处理一点事 以后再解释)
你整晚都在这里吗
You been here all night?
人们讨厌的并不是滑滑板的人
You know, people don't hate skaters.
而是他们的精神
They hate their spirit.
我研究了一整晚 发现拉贾斯坦邦没有滑板公园
I've been researching all night, and there is no skate park in Rajasthan.
所以呢
Okay.
滑板只在印度的少数地方才有
Skateboarding is just in a few places in India.
这是刚兴起的
- It's just picking up.
对 我知道
- Yeah, I know.
那你的意思是 你想…
-Uh, let me get this straight. You want--
我想建个滑板公园
-I wanna build a skate park.
-滑板公园 -对
- Skate park? - Yeah.
-在村子里 -对
- In this village? - Yes.
你有这么多钱吗
Do you have this kind of money?
我刚刚放弃了重要的升职 所以没有
Uh, I actually just gave up a huge promotion at work, so no.
但我真的想做成这件事
But I really need to do this.
-这会是一个很吸引人的景点 -没错
It'll be a huge tourist attraction.
我支持你 女士 没问题
-Exactly. -I am with you, ma'am. No issues.
谢谢你 维克伦 你呢
Thank you, Vikram. And you?
我要去班加罗尔
-I'm going to Bangalore.
-什么 -喂
-What? Hey.
兄弟 如果你走了 谁来帮我们
Hey, bhai. If you go, who's going to help us?
既然我们要建滑板公园
Well, see, if we're gonna build a skate park,
就需要一个团队 而他们在班加罗尔
we're gonna need a team, and my guy is in Bangalore.
太好了 这事就成了
Yes! We're doing it!
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 维克伦
Thank you, Vikram. Wow.
哇 我们要建滑板公园
We're building a skate park.
“不上学就不能滑滑板”
"No school. No skateboarding."
太好了 不用上学了
Yay! No school! Yay!
-提普亚 不用上学了 -不是
- Tipya, no school. - No!
安库什 不是的
Ankush, no.
意思是不去上学的话 就不能滑滑板
This means if you don’t go to school, you won’t be allowed to skate.
-什么 -对
- What? - Yes.
这是规矩
It’s a rule.
他们每天都会想出新的规矩
They come up with new rules every day.
老师早上好
Good morning, sir.
早上好 坐下
Good morning. Sit down.
电影精选列表