which means your time is up.
但要记住 坚持到底也是会有分数的
But remember, you also get points to skate till the very end.
知道了吗
Okay?
招式是一个得分项 但风格和力量也是
And you will be getting points for tricks, but it's about style and power too.
明白吗
Yeah?
那不如你们进去练习一下吧
I think you guys should get in there and practice.
来吧 我们去玩滑板
Come on! Let's go skate!
嘿 让一让 让开
Hey, move, move aside!
他们看上去吓呆了
They look petrified.
对 的确 但是没关系
Yeah. They are petrified, but that's okay.
因为他们完全没做过这种事
Because this is completely different to anything they'vexa0ever done before.
维克伦 要试试吗
Come on. You wanna try?
不了 你去吧
No, you go ahead.
你要用力往下踩 像要踩穿地面一样
You wanna push down so hard that it's going through the floor
然后松开
and then release.
往前滑
Pop!
然后“砰”
Slide it forward
在着陆的时候用力踩
and slam it down in landing.
这就是豚跳
That's an ollie.
-豚跳 -对
-Ollie? -That's it.
我已触及顶峰
♪ I've touched the pinnacle ♪
我已实现自我价值
♪ I've realized my worth ♪
我的双脚如双翼一般展开
♪ Now that my feet Have opened up as wings… ♪
孩子们
Hey, guys.
你们想看下碗池吗
Do you want to see a drop in?
想
Yes.
是吗 好的
Yeah?
编织我眼前的梦
♪ Why shouldn't I weave ♪
我生活中的纷杂困苦
♪ The dreams my eyes have seen? ♪
必须消解了断
♪ My complicated life ♪
我内心的自信
♪ I have to resolve ♪
必须化为现实
♪ The trust I have in me has to manifestxa0♪
我会触及天空 满心喜悦
♪I’ll touch the sky, immersed in joy…xa0♪
好样的 安库什
Yeah, Ankush!
那孩子还真胆大
That kid has no fear.
这种感觉与众不同
♪ There's no other feeling like this ♪
这份脚踏实地的坚定
♪ Oh, my feet on the groundxa0♪
我一直寻找着答案
♪ I've been searching for an answerxa0♪
我想我已经找到了
♪ One that I think I've foundxa0♪
你可以的 芙琳娜
♪ You can do it, Prerna.xa0♪
我向蓝天进发 每一次摔倒
♪ Reaching for the skyxa0♪
我都会再爬起来
♪ Every time I fall, I get back up ♪
如果我不尝试
♪ If I never tryxa0♪
又怎么会知道 我内在的潜力
♪ How will I know what I'm made of?xa0♪
总有一天 阳光会光芒四射
♪ There will be a timexa0♪
感觉就是今天
♪ When the sun will shinexa0♪
阳光会照耀着我
♪ Feels like todayxa0♪
你玩得开心吗 古苏
Are you having fun, Kusum?
我已经起飞
♪ I've taken flightxa0♪
我知道阳光会照耀着我
♪ I know sun is gonna shine on me ♪
跟随我的内心
♪xa0Following my heartxa0♪
不顾恐惧
♪ In spite of the fearxa0♪
踩上脚下的轮子
♪ Riding on these wheels… ♪
姐姐
Didi!
突然之间天旋地转
因为我突破了障碍
你成功了
You did it.
如果我不尝试
♪ If I never try it,
我永远不会知道
I will never knowxa0♪
什么时候该放弃我的梦想
♪ And I can't give up on my dreams, yeah ♪
所以我会成为亮光
♪ So I'mma bring the light, yeah
我会点燃火种
I'mma start a firexa0♪
破除恐惧 我自♥由♥了
♪ I'm not afraid,xa0I am freexa0♪
阳光会照耀着我
♪ Sun is gonna, sun is gonna shine on mexa0♪
阳光会照耀着我
♪ Sun is, sun is gonna shine on mexa0♪
我已经起飞
♪ I've taken flightxa0♪
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye. See you. Ciao.
-谢谢 -再见
- Appreciate it. - Bye.
-姐姐再见 -再见
Bye.
安库什
Ankush.
安库什
Ankush.
起来了
Get up.
你是怎么第一次就成功下碗池的
How did you manage to drop in at the first attempt?
你不怕摔倒吗
Weren't you scared of falling?
怕啊
I was,
但我还是下去了
but I did it anyway.
我们为了这场比赛真努力 对吧
We're working so hard for this contest. Aren’t we?
现在介绍我们村第一名的滑板手
And now, presenting the number one skater of this village,
芙琳娜比尔
Prerna Bhil.
今天她要大展下碗池的绝技
Today she's going to show us the biggest drop in!
姐姐 下吧
Didi, just do it.
姐姐
Didi!
姐姐
Didi.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
安库什 快来
Ankush. Come!
我很快就回来
I’ll be back soon.
提普亚 等等我啊
Tipya, wait for me.
你把什么打碎了
What did you break?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我看看
Let me see it.
这是怎么搞的
How did this happen?
只是擦伤而已
It's just a bruise.
这是怎么回事
But how did this happen?
我滑滑板的时候摔倒了
I fell while skating.
你在村里惹了麻烦
You’ve created a nuisance in the village.
别把我女儿拉扯进来
Keep my daughter out of it.
不好意思
Sorry.
发生什么事了
What happened?
你在教芙琳娜做什么
What have you been teaching Prerna?
说谎和偷东西吗
To lie and steal?
像个男孩一样吗
To behave like a boy?
她连家务都做不了
She can't even do her housework.
因为脚肿了待在家
She's at home with a swollen foot.
她肯定是在滑滑板的时候受伤的
She must have hurt herself while skating.
我不知道这件事
I don't know.
她还好吗
But is she okay?
“还好吗”
Okay?
她都是该结婚的年纪了还在滑滑板
She should be married by now, but she's skating.
万一出了事怎么办
What if something goes wrong?
如果她摔断了骨头 谁会娶她
Who will marry her if she breaks her bones?
怎么回事
What's going on?
我真的完全不知道他在说什么
I literally have no idea what he's talking about.
我不能让她步你的后尘
I can't have her follow in your footsteps.
没结婚就跟男人同居
Living-in with a man before marriage--
你说什么 你怎么这么说话
Excuse me! How dare you?
女士
Madam,
消息在村子里传得很快的
news travels fast in the village.
这里和你的城市不一样 是个村子
This is not your city. It's a village.
离我的孩子远点
Stay away from my children!
请你离开
Thank you.
走
Come.
-回头见 安库什 -快走
See you later, Ankush. See you, buddy.
一会儿见 兄弟
Maybe he's right.
或许他说的有道理
I mean, do I really know what's best for them?
我这么做真的是为他们好吗
I would've never forgiven myself
要是她真出了大事 我永远无法原谅我自己
if anything worse would've happened to her.
滑滑板受伤是很正常的
Getting injured is just a part of skateboarding.
我知道
I know.
可是他真的很生气
He was just so angry.
我的确是局外人
I am an outsider.
也许我不该再干涉他们的生活了
Maybe I should just stop interfering in their lives.
这种事迟早会发生的
电影精选列表