不错
- Nice.
谢谢
- Thank you.
目标很远大嘛 非常好
Big goals. Very nice.
从来没有人有这种想法
No one has ever thought this way before.
非常好
Very nice. Very nice.
负责人究竟是谁
Who is actually involved?
你父亲 老公
Your father? Husband?
不 就我一个人
Um, no, it's just me.
一个人啊 非常好
- Alone? - Hmm.
非常好
Very nice. Very nice.
有了政♥府♥批准的资金
With funds sanctioned from the government,
我们能打造一个国际标准的滑板公园
we can make an international-standard skate park.
那要很多钱呀 女士
That is very expensive, madam.
我怎么能批准这么大笔钱
How can I sanction that kind of money?
我们今年的慈善基金已经分配完了
Our charity funds have already been allotted for this year.
再说了 你不是正式的非政♥府♥组织
Besides, you’re not from an official NGO.
明年再试试
Try next year.
等你注册好之后 我保证
After registration. Promise.
还有什么需要就跟我说
And if you need any other help, let me know. Hmm?
-其实… -我作为部长就是要为你们服务
- Actually-- -Your minister is here to help you. Hmm?
一贯如此
Always.
我们没有理由给这笔钱
We can’t justify these funds.
这种游戏
This game…
我是说运动
I mean sport.
它是没有规则的
It has no rules.
我怎么能向委员会 提议没有规则的运动呢
How can I propose a sport with no rules to the committee?
体育协会帮不了你
The Sports Association won't be able to help you.
不如你试试私人或个人资金
Why don’t you try for private or personal funding?
我会的 谢谢 走吧
I'll do that. Thank you. Let's go.
这些人都不会帮我们
None of these guys are gonna help us.
他们没有好处拿
There is nothing in it for them.
女士 我不懂你为什么要这样做
Ma'am, they don't understand why you are doing this.
在这里做事要靠高层关系的
We need a higher up connection to get things done here.
-您好 -我听说了你的项目
Namaste. I heard about your project.
从来没有人敢找我要我的地
No one has ever dared to ask my land before.
我知道这个请求非同小可
I know it's a really big ask.
你为什么要在那个村子建滑板公园
Why do you want to build this skate park in that village?
我在伦敦长大
I was raised in London.
我在上学期间就知道自己想做什么
I knew what I wanted to be while I was still in school.
当我问村子里的一个女孩
When I asked one of the girls in the village…
她长大后想做什么的时候
"What do you want to do when you grow up?"
她并没有答案
She had no answer.
因为从来没有人问过她这个问题
Because no one had ever asked her that before.
这让我很难过
It crushed me.
这些孩子特别棒
They are soxa0wonderful
虽然物质贫乏 但创造力十足
and creative with the little they have.
我看着他们会心想
And I look at them,
他们之中会否有一个科学家或音乐家
and I wonder if we would discover a scientist, or a musician, you know,
村子里会不会出一个职业滑板手
or the next pro-skater right here in this village
他们或许只需要 一个平台和相信他们的人
if we just give them a platform and someone to believe in them.
不知为何 他们一下子就爱上了滑板
And I don't know why, but skating strikes a chord with them.
我认识的一个女孩说 她滑滑板的时候感到自♥由♥
I know a girl who says that when she skates, she feels free.
这是她第一次允许自己做梦
For the first time, she's allowed herself to dream,
这让我深受鼓舞
you know, and that inspires me.
原本不能来往的不同种姓的男孩女孩
Now, boys and girls from different castes, who would never even usually mingle,
现在却在一起玩滑板
are now all skating together.
如果我们不给这些女孩一个机会 谁又会呢
I mean, if we don't give these girls a chance, then who will?
请给我一点时间
Please give me a moment.
我想了想你说的话
I was thinking about what you said.
这里的人们抗拒改变
People resist change here,
尤其当这种改变 是由一个女性发起的时候
especially if that change is led by a woman.
这里的人对女性有不成文的规矩
There are unsaid rules for women here,
有的已经被你破坏了
some of which you’ve already broken.
如果我今天拒绝了你
If I deny you today,
生活会一成不变地继续下去
life will go on as is.
但如果我答应的话
But if I say yes,
也许我们会看到一个更好的明天
maybe we’ll see a better tomorrow?
也许这能让一些女孩
And it could give several girls
有勇气去追逐她们的梦想
the courage to follow their dreams.
我的故事我改天再告诉你
Someday I’ll tell you my story.
现在你就开始行动吧
But for now, start your work.
祝一切顺利
All the best.
-谢谢 -祝一切顺利
-Thank you. -All the best.
谁也阻止不了我们了
No one can stop us now.
真不敢相信这事要成真了
I can't believe this is finally happening.
女士 我会安排好一切的
Ma’am, I'll sort everything out.
哇
Wow.
好 人到齐了
Well, here they are,
世界级的团队
your world-class team.
-詹塔维 -你好
-Janthavy. -Hi.
-你好 -雅各布
- Hi! - Jacob.
-很高兴认识你 -凯文
-Nice to meet you. -Kevin.
-阿提塔 米凯尔 -你好 我是雅各布
-Atita. Mikkjel. -Hello! I'm Jacob.
-欢迎来到印度 -谢谢
-Welcome to India. -Thank you.
-我是杰西卡 -我是米凯尔
-I'm Jessica. -I'm Mikkjel.
-你好 -阿布舍克
-Hi. -Abhishek.
-欢迎来到印度 -谢谢
-Welcome to India. -Thank you.
欢迎来到印度
-Welcome to India.
老兄 我从班加罗尔来的
-Man, I'm from Bangalore.
没问题 欢迎来到拉贾斯坦邦
No issues, sir. Welcome to Rajasthan.
好 谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
好了 各位
Okay, guys, I…
非常谢谢你们过来
Uh, thank you so much for being here
帮我们完成这一项疯狂的热血项目
and for helping us with this crazy passion project.
我们经历了很多才到达这个地步
Um, we've been through so much to get to this point,
你们能来这里帮我们真是太棒了
and it's just awesome that you guys are here to help us.
谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you so much for having us.
我们很高兴能来到这里
We're so stoked to be here right now.
那么修建地点在哪里
So where are we gonna build this?
这里将成为 拉贾斯坦邦的第一个滑板公园
So, this is going to be Rajasthan's first-ever skate park.
我们要彻底改造这里
-We are gonna completely transform it.
那我们开始吧
-Let's do it.
请给我一杯茶
Tea, please.
你在躲谁的电♥话♥
Whose call are you avoiding?
巴华尼的
Bhawani Ji's.
现在选举将近 他想来分一杯羹
He wants to get involved now because the elections are nearing.
我知道他能为我们做什么
I know what he can do for us.
(全印度滑板锦标赛 全国首届)
安库什
Ankush.
怎么了
What's up?
滑板锦标赛
Skating championship.
走吧
Let’s go.
大家快来 快点
Let's go, everyone. Hurry up.
-杰西卡姐姐让我们过去 -来吧 快点
-Jessica ma'am is calling us. -Come on, fast.
你们好
Hi!
哇 看他们多厉害
Wow. Look how good they are at it.
你们有三个月的练习时间
You all have three months to practice.
对 而且印度各地的滑板手都会过来
And there's gonna be skaters coming from all over India.
所以你们需要为 45秒一回合的比赛进行练习
So, you're gonna need to practice up for a 45-second run.
可能要你用印地语跟他们说一下
And you're gonna need to say this to them in Hindi.
对
Yeah.
来自印度各地的选手将来参加比赛
Skaters from all over India will participate in the contest.
你们每个人都有45秒的时间
You will each get a 45-second run,
你们要尽可能地展示你们的招式
and you have to showcase as many tricks as you can.
招式是什么意思
What do you mean by tricks?
比如豚跳就是一种招式
Just like an ollie,
你们要尽可能多地展示
do as many tricks as you know.
我们摔倒了怎么办 就淘汰了吗
What if we fall? Are we done?
不 你们要重新踏上滑板
No, you get back on the board.
45秒结束的时候会有哨声提示
A whistle will blow after 45 seconds are over,
说明时间到了
电影精选列表