杰克说他想好好对待我。
Jake said he wanted to do right by me.
我怀孕了。
I was pregnant.
他打电♥话♥给尼基说我们之间结束了。
He called Nicky and said it was all over between us.
我相信了他。
I believed him.
杰克一定很有说服力。
Jake must've been very convincing.
如果我相信他,他就是最好的。
He was the best if I believed him.
那是一天晚上在沼泽边发生的。
It happened one night down by the swamp.
他们朝他开了枪,每人一枪。
They shot him, each of them one bullet.
临死前,尼基发誓要抓我们。
As he was dying, Nicky swore to get us.
我们所有人。
All of us.
他等了这么多年,直到莱斯利向他敞开心扉。
And he waited all these years, until Leslie's mind opened up to him.
然后杰克威胁要除掉那孩子,任何能让他想起尼基的事。
And then Jake threatened to get rid of the kid, anything that reminded him of Nicky.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
这里的。
It's here.
没关系的。
It's all right.
我知道他想要什么。
I know what he wants.
它很结实。
It's very strong.
他的眼睛怎么了?
What happened to his eyes?
那是很久以前的事了。
That happened a long time ago.
它还在这里。
It's still here.
莱斯利!
Leslie!
文斯就是下一个凯勒!
Vince is next Keller!
嘿,你下班的时候在这里干什么?
Hey, what are you doin' here on your night off?
莱拉·琼要来!
Lila June wanted to come!
哦,那很好。
Oh, that's nice.
我告诉她我叔叔在好莱坞可以帮她进电影!
I told her my uncle out in Hollywood can get her into the movies!
试镜什么的!
Screen test and everything!
祝你好运,孩子。
Well, good luck, kid.
不,不,不,这是免费的。
No, no, no, it's on the house.
我准备好了。
I'm ready.
你觉得呢,宝贝,我变丑了吗?
What do you think, baby, have I lost my looks?
反抗吧,莱斯利。
Fight it, Leslie.
你必须与之抗争!
You've got to fight it!
反抗吧,莱斯利,求你了,莱斯利!
Fight it, Leslie, please, Leslie!
请!
Please!
尼基?
Nicky?
尼基,我可以证明。
Nicky, I can prove it.
从来都不是杰克,一直都是你。
It was never Jake, it was always you.
你现在相信我了吧,尼基?
You believe me now, don't you, Nicky?
你现在必须相信我!
You have to believe me now!
我这么做是为了你,尼基!
I did it for you, Nicky!
看看我做了什么!
Look what I did!
是杰克的,我用剪刀剪的!
They're Jake's, I cut them out with my scissors!
你好。
Hello.
文斯?
Vince?
医生,没事吧?
Doc, yeah, is everything all right?
文斯,听我说,马上离开那里!
Vince, listen to me, get outta there now!
但是为什么呢?这里一切都好。
But why? Everything's all right here.
该死,文斯,你得相信我!
Dammit, Vince, you've gotta believe me!
趁还来得及,赶紧离开那里!
Get outta there before it's too late!
我很忙,医生,回头见。
I'm busy, Doc, I'll see ya later.
我会抓到你们,你们所有人!
I'll get you, all of you!
是啊,你们所有人!
Yeah, all of you!
她现在是我的了,凯勒!
She's mine now, Keller!
天啊,快下车!
Holy Christ, get outta the car!
快点,从车里出来!
Go on, get outta the car!
这里的。
It's here.
莱斯利!
Leslie!
莱斯利,哦!
Leslie, oh!
哦,亲爱的,亲爱的!
Oh, honey, honey!
一切都会好起来的,都会好起来的!
Everything's gonna be OK, it's gonna be OK!
你等着瞧吧。
You wait and see.
Ruby在哪儿?
Where's Ruby?
露比走了,文斯。
Ruby's gone, Vince.
去了?
Gone?
文斯!
Vince!
文斯!
Vince!
文斯,等等!
Vince, wait!
鲁比,鲁比!
_ Ruby, Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
文斯,看看她!看看她,文斯!
Vince, look at her! Look at her, Vince!
这就是她想要的!
It's what she wants!
她现在是我的了!
She's mine now!
* Ruby *没有人能像我一样爱你*真的*我一直想要的只有你*那么多却又那么少
* Ruby * no one can love you like I do * Truly * I've always wanted only you * So much and still so little
我就是吃不够
* I just can't get enough
*关于Ruby *你被你的眼睛抓住了*我爱你*但这应该没什么好惊讶的*你一个人走了,是的
* Of Ruby * You caught falling with your eyes * I love you * But that should come as no surprise * You gone it all alone, yeah
我需要你在我身边
* I need you * to be near
*我现在对你唱歌♥*这是我知道的唯一方式*解释我有多需要*你所有的爱*如果你想成为我的人*你可以随时找到我*因为我喜欢*你所做的*哦,露比
* I'm singing to you now * It's the only way I know * To explain how much I need * all your love * If you wanted to be mine * You could find me anytime * 'Cause I love * What you do * Oh, Ruby
*我似乎无法关上这扇门*真的*我从来没有像这样爱过*露比*我崇拜的是你*我会永远*永远回来
* I just can't seem to close the door * Truly * I never loved like this before * Ruby * It's you I adore * And I'll always * Always come back