让我们赶快结束这一切吧。
Let's get this over with.
啊,这很好。
Ah, this is good.
路易和杰西的下场真有趣,给饥饿的鳄鱼当饭吃。
Phew, funny place for Louie and Jess to end up, a meal for some hungry gator.
那是谁?
Who's that?
你好,文斯。
Hello, Vince.
凯勒医生?
Doc Keller, huh?
天啊,见到你真高兴,医生。
Jeez, am I glad to see you, Doc.
那你为什么不从城里给我打电♥话♥?
Well, why didn't you call me from town?
我会去接你的。
I'd have picked you up.
听着,我是直接过来的。
Listen, I came straight up.
收到你的信后,我就离不开你了!
After that letter of yours, I couldn't stay away!
你一点都没变,医生,从那支笔开始,你一点都没变。
Well, you haven't changed a bit, Doc, not since the pen, you haven't changed a bit.
我得谢谢你所做的一切。
I gotta thank ya for what you did.
嘿,我只是在做我的工作。
Hey, I was just doin' my job.
不管有没有我,你都会得到假释的。
You woulda gotten a parole with or without me.
我欠你个人情,坐下,医生,坐下。
Well, I owe ya one, sit down, Doc, sit down.
对了,我也想谢谢你能来。
Say, uh, I wanna thank ya for comin' here, too.
你很了解我,对吧,医生?
Now, you know me pretty well, don't you, Doc'?
确定。
Sure.
你知道我不容易被吓到。
And you know that I don't scare easy.
我知道你不喜欢。
I know you don't.
以前监狱里有人跟我说,你能和鬼魂对话。
Some of the guys used to tell me up at the pen that, that you were able to talk to the spirits.
上面的人说了很多事,文斯。
The guys up there say a lotta things, Vince.
你能吗?
Well, can ya'?
好吧,假设他们跟我谈了。
Well, let's say that, uh, they talk to me.
交流可能是一个更好的词。
Communicate might be a better word.
也就是说有时候,你能看出一个男人在想什么,对吧?
So that means sometimes, you can tell what a guy's thinkin', huh?
在某种程度上,我们都有这种能力。
We all have that ability to a degree.
只是我们中的一些人训练自己更多地使用它,仅此而已。
It's just that some of us have trained ourselves to use it more, that's all.
怎么了,医生?
What's the matter, Doc?
怎么了?
What's the matter?
我不知道。
I don't know.
是的,这里有些东西。
Yeah, there is somethin' here.
它想杀了我们,我们所有人,你得阻止它。
It's tryin' to kill us, all of us, and you gotta stop it.
我想要点时间,随便走走,感受一下这个地方。
I'd like some time, just to walk around, get the feel of the place.
是的,当然。
Yeah, sure.
我们在售票处见,好吗?
I'll meet ya at the ticket booth, huh?
然后我带你去房♥子。
And then I'll take ya up to the house.
好。
Good.
呃,文斯?
Uh, Vince?
我今晚可以多休息一会儿吗?
Could I get an extra long break tonight?
你一直想着莱拉·琼,对吧,孩子?
You got Lila June on your mind, don'tcha kid?
她只会惹麻烦,所有女人都是。
Eh, she's nothin' but trouble, all women are.
对,去吧,去吧。
Yeah, go 'head, go ahead.
我马上就来,医生。
I'll be right with ya, Doc.
得了吧,医生,那些人死的样子,杰西被吊在放映室里,路易被撕成碎片,我以前见过很多人死,但不是像这样。
Come on, Say, you know, Doc, the way those guys died, Jess hangin' by his neck in a projection booth and Louie torn apart, you know, I've seen men die before, lots of 'em, but not like this.
多年前这里发生过暴♥力♥事件,对吗?
There's been violence here, years ago, am I right'?
我不知道,也许吧。
Well, I don't know, maybe.
还有一个红头发的女人,这跟她有关。
And a woman with red hair, this concerns her.
没错,就是露比。
Yeah, that's right, that's Ruby.
你是怎么做到的,医生?
Hey, how do you do that, Doc?
我在信里没跟你说过她的事。
I never told you anything about her in the letter.
这不容易解释,文斯。
It's not easy to explain, Vince.
巴尼在吗?
Is Barney here?
是啊,他在处理汽水机。
Yeah, he's taking care of the soft drink machine.
嗯,我想起来了,我整晚都没见过他。
Hmm, come to think of it, I haven't seen him around all night.
狗屎,唷!
Shit, phew!
我在里面不用花钱就能买♥♥到。
I can get it for nothin' inside.
这就是你要得到的,什么都没有!
And that's exactly what you're gonna get, nothin'!
你为我做,我也能为你做。
You do for me, and I can do for you.
你自己都做不到!
You can't even do for yourself!
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
是你吗,文斯?
Is that you, Vince?
是的,有人来了。
Yeah, we got a visitor.
这边走,医生。
This way, Doc.
露比,我想让你见见凯勒医生。
Ruby, I want you to meet Doc Keller.
医生,我是露比·克莱尔。
Doc, this is Ruby Claire.
我不需要医生。
I don't need a doctor.
我不是医生
I'm not a medical doctor.
你是心理医生?
You a shrink?
不,嘿,露比,不,他是para医生…超心理学,研究心理现象的学科。
No, hey, Ruby, no, he's a doctor of para... Parapsychology, the study of psychic phenomena.
不要让这个头衔把你打倒。
Don't let the big title throw ya.
啊。
Ah.
你知道,我是你的粉丝。
You know, I'm a fan of yours.
我有一张你的唱片。
I have one of your records.
我只做了一个!
I only made one!
我想你也看过我的老电影吧。
Oh, I suppose you've seen my old movies, too.
没有,但我很想去。
No, I haven't, but I'd like to.
别走开,医生,我们偶尔会开一次。
Well, stick around, Doc, we run one now and then.
你必须仔细观察,才能在早期发现我。
You have to look close to catch me in the early ones.
坐下,医生。
Sit down, Doc.
这也是我买♥♥汽车影院的原因之一。
That's one of the reasons I bought the drive-in.
俱乐部打烊时便宜买♥♥的。
Got it cheap when the club closed.
我需要赚点钱,让孩子们忙起来。
Oh, I needed to make some dough and keep the boys busy.
你想喝点什么吗,医生?
You want a drink, Doc?
很好。
Fine.
——问题。——直。
- Gotcha. - Straight.
你不是应该在下面检查收据吗?
Aren't you supposed to be down checking the receipts?
露比,我已经做过了。
Oh, Ruby, I've already done that.
对了,今晚的座无虚席。
Say, we got a packed house tonight.
你见过汽车影院吗?
You've seen the drive-in'?
是的。
Yes.
我们真的用那部恐怖电影把他们吸引住了。
We're really packin' 'em in with that horror film.
他们现在想要的就是血和很多血。
Blood and lots of it, well, that's what they want nowadays.
不,亲爱的,带杰克上楼,快点。
No, honey, take Jake back upstairs, come on.
好吧,你留下。
All right, you stay then.
你好吗,莱斯利?
How are you, Leslie?
文斯跟你说过她?
Vince told you about her?
是的。
Yes.
你可以碰我,没事的。
You can touch me, it's all right.
莱斯利,回你房♥间去!
Leslie, go to your room!
没事,她只是好奇而已。
It's all right, she was just curious.
她不说话,一个字也没有。
She doesn't speak, not a word.
也许你们医院的人能帮帮她。
Maybe you people at the hospital can help her.
请再说一遍?
Pardon me?
我已经做了我能做的一切。
I've done everything that I know how to do.
我,对不起,我不明白。
I, I'm sorry, I - don't understand.
这是什么?
What is this?
文斯!
Vince!
文斯!
Vince!
他是谁?你在对我做什么?
Who is he? What are you doing to me?
露比,别紧张,他会帮你的!
Ruby, just take it easy now, he's gonna help!
你跟他说了尼克的事,对吧?
You told him about Nick, didn't you?
不,我发誓我从来没有。
No, I swear I never did.
他什么也没告诉我。
He told me nothing.
闭嘴!
Shut up!
你们吓不到我,你们都吓不到我!
You don't scare me, none of you scare me!
而且我不怕尼基!
And I'm not afraid of Nicky!
尼基爱我。
Nicky loved me.
是的,他说了。
Yes, he did.
有什么事使他不安。
Something has disturbed him.
文斯!
Vince!
嘘!
Shh!
强大的东西,
Something powerful,
非常强大。
very powerful.
很冷,很愤怒。
It's cold, anger.
疼痛。
Pain.
可怕的痛苦。
Terrible pain.
现在开始行动,汽车,人。
Moving now, cars, people.