你知道吗,每隔一段时间,当你对我露出灿烂的笑容时,你就会让我想起他。
You know, every now and then, when you give me one of those great big smiles, why, you remind me of him.
是的,他是个不错的人。
Yeah, he was quite a guy.
大家都喜欢他,唯独杰克不喜欢。
Everybody liked him but not Jake.
他们互相看着对方,你可以看到匕♥首♥来回挥舞。
They'd look at each other and you could see the daggers back and forth.
你知道为什么吗,因为露比会冲到他们中间,把他们打晕。
You know why, because Ruby'd get right in the middle of 'em and stun 'em up.
嘿,我为什么要不停地说啊说啊?
Hey, what am I goin' on and on and on for?
你知道我是个大嘴巴吗?
You know I got a big mouth?
不,亲爱的,那是昨天的事了。
No, honey, that was yesterday.
昨天已逝,今天又来了。
Yesterday is gone, today is here.
亲爱的,亲爱的,我不知道我为什么让你这么难过。
Aw, honey, aw, honey, I don't know why I upset you like that.
哦,宝贝,我太爱你了。
Oh, baby, I love ya so much.
我们可以证明的,不是吗?
We can prove it, can't we?
他会知道我爱他。
He'll know I love him.
Ruby !
Ruby!
我来了!
I'm coming!
我在这里,尼基。
I'm here, Nicky.
噢,宝贝,我多么需要你!
Aw, baby, how I want you!
露比,你不会怕我吧?
Ruby, you're not afraid of me, are you?
不。
No.
你爱我吗,露比?
Do you love me, Ruby?
哦,尼克!
Oh, Nicky!
我爱你!
I love you!
你是个骗子!
You're a liar!
不,是杰克!
No, it was Jake!
我不知道。
I didn't know.
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我,贱♥人♥!
You turned me in, bitch!
你爱我,你说你怀了我的孩子!
You loved me, you said you were having my baby!
你撒谎!
You lied!
骗子,骗子!
Liar, liar!
骗子!
Liar!
骗子!
Liar!
她没事。
She's all right.
她处于一种梦游的状态。
She's in a kind of somnambulistic state.
得了吧,医生,别跟我说那十块钱的话。
Oh, come on, Doc, don't give me those $10 words.
告诉我这到底是怎么回事!
Tell me what the hell is goin' on around here!
文斯,如果我告诉你,你可能不会相信。
Vince, if I told ya, you probably wouldn't believe it.
我愿意相信任何事。
I'm ready to believe anything.
现在,医生,三个老帮派的人被什么,谁拆散了?不是她!
Now, Doc, three of the old gang were torn apart, by what, who? Not her!
她不会伤害任何人的。
She hasn't got it in her to hurt anyone.
露比,你说你要把她送走。
Ruby, you said you were going to send her away.
我认为她的潜意识通过唤起她父亲的存在进行了反击。
I think her unconscious mind fought back by evoking the presence of her father.
她就是尼基。
She was Nicky.
她的一切都是妮基。
Everything about her was Nicky.
当然,他的存在是真实的,而且有他自己的动机!
Of course, the presence is real, with motives of his own!
莱斯利是个天生的媒介。
Leslie is a natural medium.
我现在担心的是,这种存在可能强大到足以让我在没有莱斯利意识的情况下采取行动。
What I'm afraid of now is that the presence may be powerful enough to act without the benefit of Leslie's mind.
我现在要带她离开这里。
Well, I'm taking her away from here now.
“不!
' No!
我们拯救莱斯利的唯一机会就是回忆起当初让她想起父亲的痛苦记忆!
The only chance we've got of saving Leslie is to get to whatever painful memory it was that caused her to evoke the presence of her father in the first place!
好了,博士,我们该怎么办?
All right, Doc, what do we do?
我不知道能不能成功。
I don't know if it'll work.
她已经进入恍惚状态了。
She's in kind of a trance-like state already.
如果你允许的话,我想试试催眠。
With your permission, I'd like to try hypnosis.
好吧。
All right.
莱斯利,你能听到我说话吗?
Leslie, can you hear me?
我知道你可以。
I know you can.
我要你放松,听我的声音。
I want you to relax and listen to my voice.
我要你让我进去,这样我们就能合而为一。
I want you to let me inside, SO we can become one.
你是个美丽的人,莱斯利。
You're a beautiful person, Leslie.
一个可爱的灵魂。
A lovely soul.
你到底在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
露比,别插手。
Ruby, stay out of it.
相信我。
Trust me.
继续,医生。
Go on, Doc.
没事的,莱斯利。
It's all right, Leslie.
我想让你和我一起回去,我不想让你害怕。
I want you to go back with me, and I don't want you to be afraid.
我就在这里,我不会离开你的。
I'm right here and I'm not going to leave you.
我看到一个年轻的女孩,她喜欢花。
I see a young girl and she loves flowers.
还有一只叫桑迪的狗
And a dog named Sandy
还有一个生日蛋糕。
and a birthday cake.
文斯给你做的蛋糕?
Vince make that cake for ya?
蛋糕上有几根蜡烛?
How many candles on that cake'?
一,二,
One, two,
五个!
five!
它确实使你快乐,不是吗?
It does make you happy, doesn't it'?
你想谈谈吗?
You wanna talk about it'?
没关系,你可以。
It's all right, you can.
没关系,请。
It's all right, please.
Ha小便
Ha Pee
生日快乐!
birthday!
哦,上帝!
Oh, God!
生日快乐!
Happy birthday!
哦,太棒了!
Oh, that was good!
现在,让我们再往回看一些。
Now, let's go back some more.
没关系,我不会离开你的。
It's all right, I won't leave you.
毯子很暖和,双臂紧紧地抱着你。
The blanket's warm and the arms hold you tight.
这是黑暗,
It's dark,
而且安全又暖和。
and it's safe and it's warm.
我知道你很害怕,莱斯利。
I know you're frightened, Leslie.
但认为。
But think.
想想是怎么回事,莱斯利。
Try to think what it was, Leslie.
莱斯利。
Think, Leslie.
记住这一点!
Remember it, there!
就这样,就这样,莱斯利。
That's it, that's it, Leslie.
别这样,你会害死她的!
Oh, stop it, you're killing her!
. 鲁比,鲁比,别插手,鲁比!
. Ruby, Ruby, stay out of it, now, Ruby!
发泄出来吧,莱斯利。
Let it out, Leslie.
说出来吧!
Let it out!
不!
No!
你觉得我可以走了吗,医生?
You think it'll be all right for me to leave, Doc?
我在汽车影院还有事要做。
I've got some work over at the drive-in.
当然,文斯,我觉得一切都会好起来的。
Sure, Vince, I think things are gonna be fine.
我可能应该多待一会儿。
I probably should stay around a little while longer.
我会很感激的,医生。
I would appreciate that a lot, Doc.
嘿,你在楼上表现得很棒。
Say, you were terrific upstairs.
如果你需要我,可以打红色的电♥话♥找我。
If you need me, you can reach me on the red phone.
别怪我,医生,我需要这个。
Don't start on me, Doc, I need this.
你还有别的吗?
You have another one of those?
你应该躺在床上。
You should be in bed.
得了吧,别说教了,我又不是小孩。
Come on, don't lecture, I'm not a kid.
不然你以为我是怎么得到这些东西的?
How do you think I got all these things?
红宝石,汽车影院。
The rubies, the drive-in.
我可以想象。
I can imagine.
小露比·克雷斯基。
Little Ruby Creskie.
才14号♥,36码。
Barely 14, size 36.
成为丑闻的副歌♥。
Made the chorus line of the scandals.
克雷斯基成为克莱尔和WAMPAS宝贝星与电影合同。
Creskie became Claire and a WAMPAS Baby Star with a movie contract.
一切都化为乌有。
It all went up in smoke.
我和杰克·米勒一伙人在一起有天晚上他被杀的时候我碰巧在那里。
I was hangin' around with Jake Miller and his gang and I just happened to be there one night when this guy was killed.
他们撕毁了合同,无处可去。
They tore up the contract, no place to go.
这是个棘手的问题,对不起。
That's a tough spot, I'm sorry.
医生,你真是个菜鸟!
Oh, Doc, you're a babe in the woods!
你知道暴徒是怎么利用他们的女人把男人赶走的吗?
You know how the mob used their women to rub guys out'?
为了控制地盘,杰克·米勒就是这么利用我的。
To take over the territory, that's how Jake Miller used me.
我会和他们做♥爱♥,当他们忙得顾不上自己的时候,杰克和他的帮派,见鬼,你知道我的意思。
I'd make love to them and, when they were to busy to look over their shoulder, Jake and his mob, hell, you know what I mean.
你也陷害了尼基?
You set up Nicky, too?
我爱尼基,我不会那么做的。
I loved Nicky, I'd never do that.
他是帮派里新来的,而且很年轻。
He was new in the gang and young.
太帅了,太渴望得到杰克的喜欢。
So handsome, eager, too eager for Jake's liking.
杰克发现了?
Jake found out?