免下车的吗?
The drive-in?
是的,汽车影院。
Yes, the drive-in.
不,那边一切都很好。
No, everything's OK over there.
比利,你去哪儿了?
Billy, where have you been?
现在马上回到车上去!
Now get back to the car at once!
但是妈妈,但是妈妈,冷饮机里有一具尸体!
But Mom, but Mama, there's a dead body in the cold drink machine!
不要再看恐怖电影了!
No more horror movies for you!
但是妈妈,但是妈妈!
But Mom, but Mama!
_
_
打开灯,文斯,我要音乐,香槟,这里最好的,34年的。
Hit the lights, Vince, I want music, champagne, best in the house, '34.
医生,你想听露比·克莱尔唱歌♥吗?
Doc, you wanna hear Ruby Claire sing?
我非常喜欢。
I'd like that very much.
好的。
OK.
是啊,医生,小子,等着听她说话吧!
Yeah, Doc, boy, wait till you hear her!
她很棒!
She was great!
文斯,让他看看我们是怎么做的。
Vince, let's show him how we did it.
简单,就像在月亮周围吹烟圈一样
* Easy, like blowing smoke rings 'round the moon
看了看,呆了一下午
* Looking, stayed and spent the afternoon
*温柔,我记得
* Tender and I remember
*温柔,也许太早了
* Tender, perhaps too soon
如此简单,未知的太阳之旅
* So easy, uncharted journeys to the sun
不错吧?
Not bad, huh?
我本可以大获成功的。
I coulda been big time.
这戒指真不错。
That's some ring.
确实如此。
It sure is.
它非常漂亮。
It's very beautiful.
是一个很特别的人送给我的。
It was given to me by someone very special.
你知道什么?
Eck, whatta you know.
我爱他,他也爱我。
I loved him and he loved me.
看看他给我留下了什么。
Look what he left me.
多漂亮的孩子啊。
What a beautiful child.
露比,你还好吗?
Now, Ruby, are you all right?
来吧,坐下。
Come on, sit down.
来吧。
Come on.
露比,告诉我你看到了什么。
Ruby, tell me what you saw.
我不知道。
I don't know.
莱斯利说过话吗?
Has Leslie ever spoken?
她从来没有哭过,除了一次。
She never even cried, except once.
当她出生的时候,然后她停止了。
When she was born and then she stopped.
分娩时的剧痛。
Some terrible pain in birth.
不,不是那样的。
No, it was nothing like that.
你问我这个干什么?
What are you asking me this for'?
我累了,我要去睡觉了。
I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
文斯让你留下的。
I suppose Vince asked you to stay.
是的,如果不麻烦的话。
Yes, if it's not inconvenient.
给他安排一下。
Fix him up.
晚安,克莱尔小姐。
Goodnight, Miss Claire.
轻松,我的梦想乘着变化的翅膀到来
* Easy, * my dreams arrive on wings of change * Looking
我知道你在这里!
I know you're here!
Mwah, Mwah !
Mwah, mwah!
你要明白,那不是我。
You've gotta understand, it wasn't me.
我没有陷害你。
I didn't set you up.
是杰克,他太嫉妒了。
It was Jake, oh, he was so jealous.
他无法忍♥受我怀了你的孩子。
He couldn't stand the idea of me having your baby.
你得理解我和杰克的关系。
You gotta understand about Jake and me.
尼基,是你吗?
Nicky, is it you?
我不怕,尼基,我爱你。
I'm not afraid Nicky, I love you.
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
鲁比(人名)
Ruby,
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
Ruby !
Ruby!
请离开我!
Leave me, please!
别,别这样对我!
Don't, don't do this to me!
尼基!
Nicky!
尼基!
Nicky!
Ruby !
Ruby!
哦,尼克!
Oh, Nicky!
露比,是我!
Ruby, it's me!
昨晚又发生了一起谋杀案。
There was another killing last night.
我知道。
I know.
我想让他们离开这里。
I wanna get 'em away from here.
事情变了,文斯。
Something's changed, Vince.
我不知道那是什么,也许你能帮我指出来。
I don't know what it is, maybe you can help me put my finger on it.
打破了事物的平衡。
Something that's upset the balance of things.
我们从33年就开始这样了。
Eh, we've been goin' on like this since '33.
在这个讨厌的汽车影院之前,我们都是冲着大场面去的!
Well, before this lousy drive-in, we were all headin' for the big time!
鲁比是合法的,那些数字和赌博,都是杰克的。
Ruby was legit, the numbers and the gamblin', that was all Jake's.
他因为偷税被关了一年然后尼基搬进来,一切都变糟了。
He went up to the pen for a year on a tax rap and that's when Nicky moved in and everything went bad.
杰克怎么了,他为什么坐轮椅杰克,他很喜欢露比。
What happened to Jake, why is he in a wheelchair Jake, he was nuts about Ruby.
他不让任何人接近她。
He wouldn't let anybody near her.
然后他给她买♥♥了这个地方,投入了一大笔钱。
Then he bought this place for her, put a bundle into it.
你现在可能不知道,你看看周围,但我们有迈阿密这边最豪华的设施。
You wouldn't know it now, you look around, but we had the fanciest setup this side of Miami.
医生,你真该看看她当时的样子。
Say, Doc, you shoulda seen her then.
她太迷人了!
She was a knockout!
周围没有一个女人能碰她。
There wasn't a dame around that could touch her.
你一直都很爱她,对吧?
You loved her all this time, huh?
是的。
Yeah.
和Ruby ?
And Ruby?
有时她会感到孤独。
Sometimes she gets lonely.
多跟我说说莱斯利。
Tell me more about Leslie.
呃,她不麻烦。
Eh, she's no trouble.
她是个好孩子,只是偶尔有点奇怪。
She's a good kid, a little strange now and then.
露比对她很好,真的很好。
You know, Ruby's been good to her, real good.
也许是因为她累了,对吧?
Maybe it's because she's tired, huh?
你知道,经营汽车影院,照顾老帮会。
You know, runnin' this drive-in, takin' care of the old gang.
好吧,她不用再这样了。
Huh, well, she's not gonna have to do that any longer.
这里只有我一个人。
I'm the only one around.
莱斯利的生活发生了什么变化?
In what way have things changed for Leslie?
露比想送她去医院,仅此而已。
Well, Ruby wants to send her to the hospital, that's all.
我不同意她的观点。
I don't agree with her.
莱斯利可能是关键。
Leslie may be the key.
不,你错了。
Nah, you're wrong.
她连一只苍蝇都不会伤害。
She wouldn't hurt a fly.
你的右臂怎么样了,文斯?
How's your right arm, Vince?
它很好。
It's fine.
你知道你用你最好的右手所能集中的所有力量与你潜意识里的力量相比都是微不足道的。
You know all the power you could muster with your best right is nothing next to what you have up there in your unconscious mind.
你看错她了,知道吗?
You're wrong about her, you know?
我希望如此。
I hope so.
想喝点橙汁吗?
Want some orange juice?
不,谢谢。
No, thanks.
今晚的票房♥泡汤了!
Well, there goes tonight's box office!
刮胡子,换衣服。
Give myself a shave, get dressed.
好的。
OK.
早上好。
Good morning.
早上好,亲爱的。
Well, good morning, honey.
坐下,我给你弄点吃的。
Sit down and I'll fix you somethin' to eat.
那只能是炒蛋了,因为我只会做这个。
It'll have to be scrambled eggs, 'cause that's all I know how to make.
好吧,现在,你老了,他真的可以制♥造♥一场风暴,我想告诉你。
Well, now, you're old man, he could really cook up a storm, I wanna tell ya.
你知道,这种天气使我想起了过去的日子。
You know, this kind of weather reminds me of the old days.
等人群散去,一切又好又安静,大家就聚在一起,我们坐下来玩扑克,一直玩到凌晨。
After the crowd would leave and it was nice and quiet, the gang would all get together and we'd sit down and play poker till wee hours in the mornin'.
然后你♥爸♥爸,他会跳起来击倒他的拿手好戏。
And then your dad, why, he'd jump up and knock out one of his specialties.
男孩,他是一个迷人的人,让我告诉你。
Boy, he was a charmer, lemme tell ya.
真是个英俊的家伙,所有的女人都为他疯狂。
What a handsome devil, you know, all the dames used to go wacko over him.
我能理解为什么露比会爱上他。
I can understand why Ruby fell in love with him.