莱拉6月吗?
Lila June?
莱拉6月!
Lila June!
好吧,给我!
Well, give it to me!
如果露比发现是我拿的我说,我只在家里穿。
If Ruby ever found out that I took it... I said, I'd only wear it around the house.
哦,它很漂亮,我喜欢它!
Oh, it's beautiful, I love it!
来,做我,好吗?
Here, do me, OK?
把你的手拿开!
And keep your hands to yourself!
别这样,听到了吗?
Eh, don't do that, y'hear?
只是一个小小的吻,莱拉·琼。
Just a little kiss, Lila June.
我说了不要!
I said don't!
你让其他人…住手,该死的,别这样!
You let all the other guys... Stop it, dammit, don't do that!
放开我!
Get offa me!
来吧,你对他们动手!
Come on, you do it to them!
来吧,莱拉·琼!
Come on, Lila June!
住手,住手!
Stop it, stop it!
我说了不要,该死的!
I said don't, dammit!
啊!
Ah!
我希望你真的很好,你这个肮脏的混♥蛋♥!
I hope it you real good, you - you dirty bastard!
*我是怎么走到这一步的*我陷入了无爱的忧郁*这是我的下雨天
* How did I get this way * I got the no lovin' blues * And it's my rainy day
我很好,杰克。
I was good, Jake.
我本可以做到的。
I coulda made it.
你以前一直很喜欢我的歌♥,对吧?
Oh, you always used to like my singing, didn't you?
你也喜欢我的很多其他方面。
You liked a lot of other things about me, too.
听着,杰克!
Listen, Jake!
今晚的观众真棒!
Good crowd tonight!
我们应该清理两个房♥间!
We oughta clear a couple of thou!
赌桌上有很多动作!
Lots of action at the tables!
哦,杰克!
Oh, Jake!
我得继续,杰克。
I've - I've gotta go on, Jake.
他们在找我。
They're calling for me.
尼基会在外面的。
Nicky'll be out there.
别生气,杰克!
Don't be angry, Jake!
他只是个迷人的男孩,我是你的女朋友,杰克。
He's just a charming boy, I'm your girl, Jake.
他只是个孩子。他只是个孩子,杰克。
He's just a boy. He's just a boy, Jake.
杰克·米勒,你嫉妒了!
Jake Miller, you're jealous!
你嫉妒!
You're jealous!
哦,杰克,求你别这样!
Oh, Jake, please don't!
哦,他伤害了我!
Oh, he hurt me!
哦,尼基,宝贝,他伤害了我!
Oh, Nicky, baby, he hurt me!
尼基,尼基,哦,尼基!
Nicky, Nicky, oh, Nicky!
帮帮我!
Help me!
尼基!
Nicky!
尼基!
Nicky!
滚出去,我不想见到你!
Get outta here, I don't wanna see you!
滚出去!
Get out!
亲爱的,这里很冷。
Honey, it's cold down here.
你妈妈要你照顾好自己,所以回你的房♥间去。
Your mother wants you to take care of yourself, so go up to your room.
起来,鲁比。
Get up, Ruby.
别担心杰克,我会照顾他的。
Don't worry about Jake, I'll take care of him.
现在,来吧。
Now, come on.
去睡觉吧,鲁比。
Go to bed, Ruby.
是尼基,文斯,他回来了!
It's Nicky, Vince, he's come back!
别说疯话,鲁比。
Don't talk crazy, Ruby.
她的眼睛跟他一样,你不觉得吗?
She has his eyes, don't you think?
你在想什么,宝贝?
What are you thinkin', baby?
要是她能说话就好了。
If only she could talk.
快点,亲爱的,这里很冷,鲁比。
Come on, honey, it's cold down here, Ruby.
莱斯利?
Leslie?
莱斯利!
Leslie!
莱斯利!
Leslie!
来吧,亲爱的,我们回家吧。
Come on, honey, let's go home.
杰克在等着你带他去散步。
Jake is waitin' for ya to take him for his walk.
你不会想让杰克错过散步吧,亲爱的?
Uh, you wouldn't want Jake to miss his walk, now, would ya, honey?
不,我知道你不会的,来吧。
No, I know you wouldn't, come on.
好吧,先交出来。
OK, hand 'em over first.
交出什么?
Hand what over?
你答应我的尼龙袜!
The nylons you promised me!
莱拉·琼,我明天去拿。
Oh, Lila June, I'll get 'em tomorrow.
明天你就能得到你想要的了。
Then you'll get what you want tomorrow.
来吧,莱拉·琼,你知道我很擅长的。
Come on, Lila June, you know I'm good for it.
是啊,你一无是处!
Yeah, you're good for nothin'!
说实话,宝贝,我忘了你的尺码。
Honest, baby, I forgot your size.
是的,我没有忘记你的尺码!
Yeah, I didn't forget your size!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You little son of a bitch!
你在我身后做什么?
Whatta ya doin' comin' up behind me like that?
你觉得呢?
Whatta ya think?
你能不能别来烦我?
Will you leave me alone?
听着,我想离开这里,去城里。
Look, I wanna get outta here and I wanna go to the city.
我不会离开露比的。
Well, I ain't leavin' Ruby.
现在,我们欠她的,她在我们离开后给了我们工作!
Now, we owe her, givin' us jobs after we got outta stir!
巴尼,我好害怕,先是杰茜,现在又是路易。
Barney, I'm scared, first there's Jess and now there's Louie.
现在我想趁我还活着的时候离开这里!
Now I wanna get outta here while I'm still breathing!
听着,我们一直跟着她,现在也是。
Look, we stuck with her then and we are stickin' with her now.
你能不能放轻松,不会再有别的事了!
Would you please take it easy, nothin' else is gonna happen!
嘿,来点爆米花怎么样?
Hey, how 'bout some popcorn down here?
给这位女士拿点爆米花,好吗?
Get the lady some popcorn, will ya?
好吧。
All right.
我们走吧。
Let's go.
我不明白,露比。
I don't understand it, Ruby.
别跟我说话,文斯。
Don't talk to me, Vince.
来吧,让我们快点结束。
Come on, let's get it over with.
杰茜,我能理解你酗酒,但路易,你知道他在洛杉矶有个女儿吗?
Jess, I can understand with the booze, but Louie, you know he had a daughter in L.A.?
他要和她一起住。
He was gonna go live with her.
露比,他死的样子。
Ruby, the way he died.
有什么区别,死了就是死了。
What's the difference, dead is dead.
你没看到他,他被撕碎了。
Well, you didn't see him, he was torn apart.
什么会把一个人撕成这样?
Now, what would tear a man apart like that?
你能闭嘴吗,文斯,闭嘴,我们走。
Will you shut up, Vince, just shut up and let's go.
“你为什么说‘尼基’?”
' Why did you say, "Nicky?"
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
昨晚在家里,你说尼基要回来。
Last night at the house, you said Nicky was comin' back.
哦,我喝醉了。
Oh, I was drunk.
我都15年没见你喝醉了。
I've never seen you really drunk in 15 years.
不,你,你害怕了。
No, you were, you were scared.
事实是,那孩子吓到我了。
The truth is, the kid scared me.
她大半夜从楼梯上走下来,有时会让我感到紧张不安。
Coming down the stairs in the middle of the night like that, sometimes, she gives me the heebie-jeebies.
她还好,她只是个安静的孩子。
Ah, she's OK, she's just a quiet kid.
她不是孩子了。
She's no kid.
我得把她送去医院。
I've gotta put her in that institution.
我会去看看那地方,我知道我这么做是对的,你不会说服我放弃的。
I'll check the place out, I know I'm doing the right thing, and you're not going to talk me out of it.
不,露比,别这么做。
No, Ruby, don't do it.
我是说,她就像我的亲生女儿。
I mean, I mean, she's like my own.
没有更多!
No more!
她也是尼基的孩子,你知道吗?
She's Nicky's kid, too, ya know?
你欠他这么多。
You owe him that much.
他爱我,却不认识她。
He loved me, he never knew her.
尼基死的时候还以为你陷害了他,把他干掉了。
Nicky died thinkin' that you had him set up, that you rubbed him out.
你知道,这很疯狂,露比,我知道,但是…我一直在想。
You know, it's crazy, Ruby, I know, but... I've been thinkin'.
也许你是对的,也许尼基是回来认领他的东西。
Maybe you're right, maybe Nicky's comin' back to claim what's his.
你知道,莱斯利是他的。
Leslie is his, you know.
是我,该死的,是我,是我,他要的是我!
It's me, damn you, it's me, me, he wants, me!
看到船了吗?
See the boat?
不。
No.
我去找一下。
I'll go look for it.
文斯!
Vince!
文斯!
Vince!
怎么啦?
What?
我只是想知道你在哪里。
I just wanted to know where you were.
我找到船了。
I found the boat.
好吧,快点。
Well, hurry up.