Rock?
这就是那种感觉吗
Is this how it feels?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我不想被
I don't wanna...
什么 被我吗 我只是照葫芦画瓢而已
What? Who, me? I'm just finishing the book.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你当然明白了
Sure you do.
不 不 这是不对的
No, no, this is wrong.
这当然不对了
Oh, yes, it is.
不对才怪
No, it isn't.
我早该明白为什么我会被你吸引
I should've known why I was drawn to you.
你跟我是同一类人
You're just like me.
你倒想的美
You wish!
我来给你那核桃大小的脑子好好解释一下
Let me help you wrap your pea-sized brain around this deal.
你杀的上一个女孩
Your last kill...
是我的姐姐
was my sister.
她曾是我的一切
She was my everything.
不
No.
而你却一点儿也不在乎
And you didn't give a shit.
那我现在
Well, I...
-我也不在乎怎么对你 -不要
- I don't give a shit. - No.
求你了
Please.
求求你了 我治好了 已经治好了
Please, please, please. I'm cured. I'm cured.
治好个鬼 彼得
Hardly, Petey.
我们来玩个游戏吧 也许我会转运呢
Let's play a game. Maybe my luck will change.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-救命 -闭嘴
- Help-- - Shh!
你可别想溜到哪去
Now, don't you go anywhere.
有事吗
Yes?
我来找我的病人 彼得·哈里斯
I'm looking for my patient, Peter Harris.
这位女士你是
And who are you, Miss...
莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 我是房♥子的管家
Monica Barfield. I'm the housekeeper.
不好意思 哈里斯先生晚上出去了
I'm sorry, Mr. Harris is out for the evening.
是吗 他可没告诉我雇了个管家呢
Funny. He didn't tell me that he hired a housekeeper.
今天是我第一天上班 夫人
Today's my first day, ma'am.
今天是你第一天上班啊
Today is your first day?
我可是开了这么久的车过来
You know, I've had a long drive,
我不介意等他回来
and I don't mind waiting.
哈里斯给我仔细叮嘱过
Mr. Harris gave me strict instructions,
不能接待访客 所以抱歉了
no visitors. So, I'm sorry.
我是他的心理治疗师
Well, I am his psychotherapist,
我现在真的需要见到他
and I really need to see him now.
抱歉 他说不接待访客 请告辞吧
I'm sorry. He said no visitors. Please leave.
-我要去见他 -你得走了
- I'm gonna go see him-- - You're gonna...
-彼得 -我得保住这份工作 拜托了
- Peter! - I need this job. Please.
-彼得 -拜托了 走吧
- Peter. - Please. Out of here.
我不能让你待在屋子里
I can't have you in the house.
你们俩刚刚才吃过 不是吗
The two of you just ate together, didn't you?
没错 但他吃完就出门了
Yes, but he left right afterwards
叮嘱我不能让其他人进门
with instructions not to let anyone in here.
那扇门是通往地下室的吗
Is that the door to the basement?
听着 彼得告诉我不能让任何人进门
Look, Peter told me not to have anyone in here.
你知道他在那下面
You know what he did
是怎么对待那些可怜的女人们吗
to those poor women down there?
那些可怜的
Those poor--
我再说最后一次 不然我就叫警♥察♥了
Last time. I'm calling the police.
好吧 但是你一定要在
All right. But it is imperative that you
彼得回来的时候让他打给我
ask Peter to call me when he gets back.
我是鲍尔医生
This is Dr. Bauer.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我现在就站在他家门前呢
I'm standing out in front of his house right now.
我之前看错了彼得
I was wrong about Peter.
你得抓紧点
You need to hurry.
石头
Rock...
布
paper...
死
dead.
我选的是剪刀
I choose scissors.
不过是剐肉的剪刀
Well, carving knife.
我姐姐有没有求你饶命
Did my sister beg for her life?
但是我爱你啊
But I love you.
-没那么容易求饶 -我以为你也爱我
- Not good enough. - I thought you loved me, too.
这看起来像是爱的千刀万剐吗
Does this look like love?
你可以做出这种事来
You can dish it out,
但你♥他♥妈♥可承受不来这种事 是吗
but you sure as fuck can't take it, can you?
我没有做那种事 那不是我
I didn't do it. It wasn't me.
艾伦
Aaron.
艾伦 艾伦
Aaron, Aaron.
艾伦逼我做的
Aaron made me do it.
-他不存在于现实 -不
- He doesn't exist. - No.
他从未存在过
He never did.
再见了 彼得
Good-bye, Peter.
我可不能让你扎下去
I can't allow that.
彼得 你说他不存在的
Peter, you said he doesn't exist!
我可是活生生地存在呢 艾希莉
Oh, I'm very real, Ashley.
而且顺便提一下 他说的是实话
And for the record, he was telling the truth.
是我选中了那些女孩
I chose all the girls.
真是轻而易举
It was all so easy.
毕竟大家都认为我婴儿时期就夭折了
After all, I died as a baby.
-如果我不存在的话 -艾伦
- If I didn't exist... - Aaron?
我怎么会因为这些受到惩罚呢
...how could I be punished?
我顺便再给你讲个小插曲
And here's one more tidbit for you to swallow.
你姐姐死的时候不是处子身
Your sister didn't die a virgin.
我栓死了所有门
I dead-bolted the doors.
别光在那躺着 去把她抓回来
Don't just lie there. Go get her!
动作快点 你总是慢吞吞的
Hurry up. You always take so long.
别哔哔了 我都说了 我把门栓死了
Stop whining. I already told you, I dead-bolted the doors.
我没想到我们剩下个面具
I didn't realize we had any more of these.
我们来找点乐子吧
Let's have some fun.
跑 快跑 不要落得跟我一样的下场
Go. Go quickly. Don't suffer my fate.
我必须得了结这事
I have to end this.
你不是真的
You're not real.
你还挺刚烈如火呀
Oh, you're quite the spitfire.
你绝对想不到我能干的事
Oh, you have no idea.
我把彼得踢晕掉了 我也能把你踢晕
I kicked Peter senseless, and I can do the same to you.
嘿
Hey!
接着
Catch.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
我还以为你不一样呢
I thought that you'd be different.
但是你就跟其他人一样
But you're just like all the rest.
你就跟
You're just...
其他人一样
like all the rest.
你做了什么
What have you done now?
今天是我的生日
It's my birthday.
离我远点
Stay away!
过来让查尔斯叔叔看看你有多爱我
Come show your Uncle Charles how much you love him.
你还留着那条我给你买♥♥的小裙子吗
Do you still have that little dress I bought for you?
不
No!
我不是个小女孩 我不是个小女孩
I'm not a little girl. I'm not a little girl.
我是男子汉 我是男子汉
I'm a boy. I'm a boy!
我是男子汉
I'm a boy.
我是男子汉 我是男子汉 不
I'm a boy. I'm a boy. No!
不 离我远点
No. Stay away.
我的天啊 都结束了
Oh, my God. It's over.
没想到我还能活着看到这天
Didn't think I'd live to see that.
他会活着 他会跑掉的
He will. He's gonna get away.
-他能跑掉 -谁
- He could get away. - Who?
他在下面的书房♥ 艾伦
He's down in the study. Aaron.
你说谁
Who?
艾伦
Aaron!
他跑掉了
He's gone.
你们难道不明白吗
电影精选列表