我看起来很像她 不是吗
I look just like her, don't I?
但你来不及救她
But you were too late to save her.
彼得的最后一个受害者
Peter's last victim?
不可能 这不可能
No way. This can't be.
-她是我姐姐 -上帝啊
- My sister. - Jesus.
你已经正式退休了 你甚至不是警♥察♥了
And you're officially retired. You're not even a cop anymore.
你只是多伊尔
You're just Doyle.
你知道吗 孩子
You know what, kiddo?
直到死掉我都会戴着我的徽章 好吗
I'll take my badge to my grave, all right?
你最好有点什么喝的
You better have something to drink around here.
我们得聊聊
We got to chitchat.
-我有威士忌 -很好
- I have whiskey. - Good.
为什么不拿出来 我可以把整瓶都喝了
Why don't you get it out. I might drink the whole bottle.
我有两个问题问你 小姐
I got two questions for you, missy.
尽管问吧
Fire away.
你认为谋杀那个小混♥蛋♥玩意就行了吗
You think that murdering little piece of shit really got cured?
我看起来像个白♥痴♥吗
Do I look like an idiot?
你的第二个问题是什么
What's your second question?
你在忙活些什么
What are you up to?
赢得他的信任
Win his trust.
为了什么
To do what with?
这是第三个问题了
That's a third question.
你知道什么吗 我不认为你
You know something? I don't think you
明白我在说什么
understand what I'm talking about.
发生这一切时你多大了 四岁 五岁
How old were you when all that happened? Four? Five?
十四岁
Fourteen.
你姐姐和其他受害者
Your sister and the other victims...
我甚至不想去回想
I don't even like to think about it.
其中一些受害者
Some of those victims were a lot
比你更高大更强壮
bigger and stronger than you, too.
-我一直都在为此训练 -是啊
- I've been training for this my entire life. - Yeah, well...
我不认为这就够了
I don't think it's gonna be enough.
好吧 我们就等着瞧吧
Well, we'll have to see about that.
晚安 德赫特警探
Good night, Detective Dechert.
她是真的
She was real.
她很了不起
She's remarkable.
该死
Crap.
-想要回这个吗 -我没动扫帚
- Want this back? - I didn't move the broom.
我知道 已经三天了
I know. It's been three days.
你想要回你的蛋糕盘吗
Do you want your cupcake plate back?
不 我要开始写由你主演的畅销书了
No. I'm gonna start writing my best seller starring you.
我有工作要做
I have work to do.
冬青 是我我就不会在那里种这些
Ilex verticillata. I wouldn't plant those there.
是拉丁语 我辅修植物学
It's Latin. I minored in botany.
为什么不呢
Why not?
抱歉
I'm sorry?
把它们种在那里
Plant them there?
位置不是很有助于实现最佳的生长
Oh. Um. Well, the location isn't conducive for optimal growth
就像阳光和屋檐的滴水会
as the sun field and the eave's drip line will just...
听你的
Point taken.
你小时候在这住了很久吗
Did you spend a lot of time here as a child?
我知道你妈妈死后 你和叔叔住在一起
I know when your mom died, you lived with your uncle.
他们说 他是社区的支柱
He was a pillar of the community, they say--
我一点都不记得了
I don't remember any of that.
骗子 告诉她他对你做了什么
Liar. Tell her what he did to you.
彼得 电击疗法吗
Peter? Did the electroshock therapy
-不 -告诉她他对你做了什么
- No! - Show her what he did to you.
-给她看看他碰你的地方 -我很好
- Show her where he touched you. - I'm fine now.
你的朋友呢 你和他说过
What about your friends? Did you ever talk about--
我在这里度过的夏天时只有一个朋友
I only had one friend during the summers that I spent here.
-是艾伦吗 -不是
- Aaron? - No!
我从没说过我会和你合作
I never said that I would cooperate with you.
你在外面呆了多久
How long were you out there?
几分钟
A couple of minutes.
你在监视我吗
Are you spying on me?
事实上 我在给你收拾烂摊子
As a matter of fact, I'm watching your ass.
那园艺玩意到底是怎么回事
What was that gardening charade all about anyway?
我想你可以自己查出来 警探
I think you can sleuth that out, Detective.
我们不要忘记他是个精神病患者 好吗
Let's not forget he's a fucking psychopath, okay?
唯一他不会紧张的时候是
And the only time he's not nervous is...
当他把你绑在桌子上的时候
when he's got you tied down to a table.
也许是这样
Maybe so.
但我认为他其实对整本书的想法很感兴趣
But I think he's privately intrigued by the whole book idea.
是的 好吧 要么就是他在考虑
Yeah, well, either that or he's sizing
你是否适合做他的新玩偶
you up for his new line of dolls.
♪ 安静 小宝贝 你别哭 ♪
♪ Hush, little baby Don't you cry ♪
我不小了 查尔斯叔叔 我已经长大了
I'm not a baby, Uncle Charles. I'm a grown-up boy.
你长大了 是吗
Oh, you are, are you?
那么
Well, then...
我想你已经准备好来玩
I guess you're ready to play
一些真正的大人的游戏了
some real grown-up-boy games.
可不是嘛
You bet I am.
让我们玩我最喜欢的游戏吧
Let's play my favorite.
这个游戏叫石头剪刀布
It's called rock, paper, scissors.
那是一个有趣的游戏
That's a funny game.
这是一个非常有趣的游戏
Oh, it's a very funny game.
石头剪刀布输的人
The loser in rock, paper, scissors...
必须让赢的人做任何他想做的事
has to let the winner... do anything he wants.
听起来很有趣 查尔斯叔叔
That sounds like fun, Uncle Charles.
是的 没错 我只想捣鼓一下
Oh, yeah. It is. I just wanna fiddle a bit.
摸一摸 看一看
Touch. Look.
好了 彼得
Okay, Peter.
这是石头
This is rock...
这是布
this is paper...
这是剪刀
and this is scissors.
当然
Sure thing.
肮脏的小男孩
Dirty little boy.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
哈里斯先生 我很高兴你改变心意
Mr. Harris. I'm so glad you changed
-你迟到了 -我们可以休息一下
- You're late. - We can take breaks.
好了
Okay.
你在浪费时间
You're wasting time.
你还记得你提到的
Did you remember the name of the
童年朋友的名字吗
childhood friend you mentioned?
我从没说过我忘了
I never said that I forgot.
好 那很好
Oh. Well, that's good.
那么 名字是什么
So, what is it?
好吧 要不我们来谈谈这13个受害者
All right, why don't we talk about the 13 victims.
你还记得你为什么选择了他们吗
Um, do you recall why you chose them?
不记得了
No.
你在公交车站抓住了拉西·斯图尔特
You grabbed Lacy Stuart at a bus stop.
为什么是她 是因为什么 衣服吗
Why her? What was it? Her clothing--
我没有 我不记得了
I didn't... I don't remember.
-是她的鞋子 马尾辫吗 -不记得
-Was it her shoes, her ponytail- - I don't...
你是不知道 还是不记得
You don't know, or you don't remember?
这有什么关系
Why does it matter?
你出庭作证是艾伦让你去的
You testified in court that Aaron made you--
艾伦不存在 从来没有
There is no Aaron. There never was.
他从未存在过
He never existed.
那么 你叔叔是什么样的人
So, what kind of man was your uncle?
我赢了
I win.
你耍赖 查尔斯叔叔
You didn't play fair, Uncle Charles.
你输了
You lost.
-没有 -衣服脱掉 所有衣服
- No. - Take them off. All of them.
-艾伦 -现在
- Aaron! - Now.
把衣服脱掉
Take them off.
把衣服脱掉
Take them off!
所有衣服 所有的 马上
All of them. All of them! Now!
现在 马上 快点
Now! Now! Now!
艾伦
Aaron!
电影精选列表