彼得 彼得 彼得
Peter, Peter, Peter.
你害怕吗
Are you afraid?
你害怕你会像以前那样
Are you afraid that you're going to
对我感到恶心吗
be sick on me like you were before?
好吧 我要告诉你一个小秘密
Well, I'm going to tell you a little secret.
我喜欢
I liked it.
我喜欢
I liked it!
-过来 -不要
- Come here. - No.
过来 来我这里 到你叔叔这儿来
Come here. Come to me. Come to your old uncle.
-我不想过去 -过来 过来
- I don't want to. - Come here. Come here!
快点 快点 过来
Hurry! Hurry! Come here!
他是我叔叔
He was my uncle.
他总是照顾我
He always took care of me.
他非常爱我
And he loved me very much.
你该回家了
You should go home.
-但是我们 -马上
- But we - Now.
我们不必谈论你叔叔
We don't have to talk about your uncle.
-下午好 -我认识你吗
- Afternoon. - Do I know you?
好吧 你认识我 如果你大脑还没有
Well, you would if your brain hadn't been fried out
被鲍尔医生的电击治疗烧坏的话
by Dr. Bauer's electrotherapy.
想起来了
Ah, yes.
搞破坏的多伊尔·德赫特
Destructive Doyle Dechert.
媒体不是这么称呼你的吗
Isn't that what the media called you?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
太好了 请原谅
Oh, how nice. If you'll excuse me.
不 不 不 拜托
No, no, no. Please.
你为什么不让哈里斯先生单独呆着
Why don't you leave Mr. Harris alone?
别管他吗
Leave him alone?
我为什么要让他一个人呆着
Why would I leave him alone when he
他还没有告诉我玛丽·马尔克斯的事呢
hasn't told me about Mary Marquez?
玛丽·马尔克斯是谁
Who is Mary Marquez?
在拉科尼亚失踪的女孩
The girl that went missing down in Laconia.
我不知道那个名字 我记不起来
I don't know that name. I can't remember
我上次去那个城市的时候
the last time I've even been to that town.
你这个撒谎的家伙
You're a lying piece of shit.
彼得 你对尸体做了什么
What did you do with the body, Peter?
你有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
因为如果你没有 我猜
Because if you don't, which I suspect,
那你就没有权利来骚扰这个人
then you have no right to harass this man.
这个人 那个人是个杀人犯
This man? Well, that man is a killer.
他已向社会偿还了债务
He has paid his debt to society.
根据自♥由♥派的说法 我想
According to the liberals, I suppose.
如果你对我们国家的司法系统疑问
If you have a problem with our country's justice system,
那么你应该去游说国会
then you should go lobby Congress.
你为什么要保护他
Why are you protecting him?
我和彼得 哈里斯先生 在写他的故事
I am working with Peter, Mr. Harris, on his life story.
真的吗
Oh, really?
这本书里有没有一章写你
Is there a chapter in the book where you, uh...
他描述了安吉拉·格兰特的分尸过程吗
where he describes carving up Angela Grant?
或者有一章 也许 写着他
Or a chapter, perhaps, where he
讲述事实上她有一个
talks about the fact that she had a--
-我要报♥警♥了 -你现在该走了
- I'm gonna call the police. - You should leave now.
911 你好 对 你能派警♥察♥过来
911. Hi. Yes. Can you please send the police over to...
好吧 好吧
All right. All right.
不要紧 是的 谢谢
Never mind. Yeah. Thank you.
如果我过分了很抱歉 我不是故意的
I'm sorry if I overstepped. I didn't mean to.
没关系
It's okay.
好吧
Okay.
明天见
Tomorrow?
你在外面吗 多伊尔
Are you out there? Doyle!
混♥蛋♥
Bastard!
你♥他♥妈♥打什么主意
Do you have any fucking idea...
那个警♥察♥让你这么生气吗
How mad that cop made you?
是啊
Um...Yeah.
给你
Here.
这是什么
What...
你一天都没吃东西 我还剩下些菜
You hadn't eaten all day. I had some left over.
明天见
See you tomorrow?
好的
Okay.
我冒昧地去买♥♥了些真正的食物
I took the liberty to go shopping and buy some real food.
然后去了酒水店 买♥♥到了好东西
And went by the liquor store. Got the good stuff.
你在那里表演得真有意思
That was quite a little performance you put on there.
不是表演 混♥蛋♥
It wasn't a performance, dick wad.
你现在疯了吗
You going crazy now?
别乱给我扣帽子
Don't put this on me.
你以为你在做什么
What did you think you were doing?
我想从他身上得到反应
I was trying to get a reaction out of him.
出♥卖♥♥♥我吗 你想让他杀了我 是吗
By outing me? You want him to kill me? Is that it?
他杀了我 你就可以给他处死了是吗
He kills me, you can finally give him the needle?
你统统搞错了
Uh-uh. You got this all wrong.
那个女孩确实失踪了
That girl did go missing just
只不过离这里几个镇子远而已
a couple of towns from here.
那又怎么样 这并不意味着她
So what? That doesn't mean that she's
死了或者是彼得干的
dead or that Peter was involved.
你知道吗
You know what?
你配不上他
You're no match for him.
好吗 如果你认为这是交易的一部分
Okay? And if you think that's gonna be part of the deal,
你最好忘了它
you might as well forget it,
因为这对你没有帮助
'cause that ain't gonna help you.
当然不是 你想见识一下我的黑带吗
Of course not. Do you wanna see my black belt?
那也救不了你
That ain't gonna save you.
你别惹我
Don't fuck with me.
你才别惹我
Don't fuck with me.
我不想看到你
I don't wanna see what happened...
重蹈你姐姐的覆辙
to your sister happen to you!
你♥他♥妈♥又不是我爸
You're not my goddamn father.
我父母在车祸中丧生的时候你去哪儿了
Where were you when my parents died in that car wreck?
我被送去寄养家庭的时候你去哪儿了
When I was sent to a foster home?
我因为逃跑被打的时候你去哪儿了
When I was beaten for running away?
我被义兄强♥奸♥的时候
And where the fuck were you...
你又他妈去哪儿了
when I was raped by my foster brother?
好吧 好吧 这些我并不知情
all right, all right. I didn't know that.
那是当然 因为你有你自己的人生
Of course. You had your life.
你没有理由关心我的境遇
You had no reason to care what happened to me.
我的人生已经完蛋了
My life was over.
是那个混♥蛋♥毁掉了我的人生
That bastard took it from me,
我要让他血债血偿
and I'm gonna repay him in spades.
你想进监狱吗
Wanna go to jail?
我不会进监狱的
I'm not going to jail.
听说你有一个秘密
So, I hear you have a secret.
也许有吧
Maybe I do.
你妈发现了吗
Did your mom find out?
嗯 顺便 我需要你给我打掩护
Yep. By the way, I need you to cover for me.
没问题 具体要我怎么做呢
Of course, but what exactly am I covering for?
我跟她说我是和你一起去纹的
I told her I went with you.
操 她如果说想看看我的 那怎么办
You shit. What if she asks to see mine?
你就告诉她你的在私密部位
Well, you can just tell her it's on your secret place.
天哪 所以她到底是怎么发现的
Oh, my God. So, how did she find out anyway?
-我给她看的 -你放屁吧
- I showed her. - No shit.
等等 你纹在
Wait, wait. Where did you...
没有 没有 看
Oh, no, no, no. Look.
我纹在
Got it right...
这里了
here.
哇 我能摸摸吗
Wow, can I touch it?
不要 天哪
Ew, no. O-M-G.
你让那些恶心巴拉的纹身师看你的乳♥头♥了
You let some dirtbag inker see your tits?
没看到多少
I mean, not completely.
疼吗
Did it hurt?
疼死了
Like a ton.
我觉得也是 小贱♥人♥
I bet it did, you little bitch.
电影精选列表