No! Stop it!
你想养哪种鸟
What kind of birds are you hoping to house?
哪种都可以 真的
Any kind, really.
那根杆子可真长
That is a very long pole.
给松鼠的
Squirrels.
不好意思 你不是说这是个鸟屋吗
I'm sorry. I thought you said this was a birdhouse.
为了赶走松鼠的
To keep squirrels out.
真不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我昨晚不是故意想吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you last night.
没有 是我的错 我逼得太紧了
No, it was my fault. I was pressing way too hard.
我很烦恼
I was bothered.
我问了你第一次
I asked you about the first time you ever...
伤害女孩的事
hurt...hurt a girl.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you that...
不管我做过还是没做过
no matter what I did or didn't do,
他们总是会把帽子扣在我头上
they would always tell on me.
然后他会倒
And then he would pour...
我叔叔会把开水
My uncle would pour boiling water...
倒在那里 因为我是个坏孩子
down there because I was a nasty boy.
坏到无可救药的孩子
A nasty, nasty boy.
然后他会和我玩游戏
Then we'd play our game.
石头 布
Rock, paper...
每次总是他赢
But he always won.
每次都是
Always.
告诉她我的名字
Tell her my name.
告诉她芭芭拉在这里
Tell her Barbara's here.
快说
Say it!
芭芭拉
Barbara.
我已经改过了
I've changed.
我知道
I know.
不 你不知道
No, you don't.
我相信 我信任你
I believe... I trust you.
真的吗
Do you?
我只是想玩玩 就玩玩
I just wanna fiddle a little bit. Fiddle.
还有摸摸和看看
And touch and look.
狗改不了吃屎
You can't change.
另一部分
The other part.
灭口那部分
Killing?
随后就发生了
Came later.
没人会知道
No one could ever know.
什么 谁
What... Who...
你可以脱♥光♥衣服
Would you take off all your clothes
让我为所欲为吗
and let me do anything I want?
可以吗
Will you?
保证不叫我坏孩子 不告诉任何人吗
Promise not to call me a nasty boy? Not tell anyone?
永远都不
Ever?
想洗去罪恶并不容易 对不对
It's not so easy to wash your sins away, is it?
我不能 我不能让她看到
I can't...I can't let her see.
彼得 你不能对她隐瞒真♥相♥
Oh, Peter, you can't hide the truth from her.
她迟早会发现的
She will find out.
不 闭嘴
No. Shut up!
你的门开着 你应该再小心一点的
You left your door ajar. You should be more careful.
你应该敲敲门之类的
Well, you should've knocked or something.
你要去什么地方吗
Are you going somewhere?
我只是整理一下我的
I was just rearranging some of my...
给你
Here.
你应该喜欢
You seem to like them.
真漂亮
They're lovely.
你可以和我一起吃晚餐吗
Would you have dinner with me?
我想给你做顿晚餐
I'd like...to make you dinner.
我会告诉你你想知道的一切
I'll tell you everything you want to know
方便你写你的书 我们的书
for your book, for our book.
一小时后见
In an hour?
好的
Okay.
如果吓到你了我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I scared you.
没关系
It's okay.
停下
Stop.
你会失去一切的
You'll lose everything.
早上好 很高兴你这么快就到了
Morning. I'm glad you could make it so quickly.
这些天我的日程安排不是很满
It's not like I have a challenging schedule these days.
现在听起来真是让人羡慕
Right now that sounds very enticing.
这是我的搭档 警探弗林
This is my partner, Detective Flynn.
-我们互相都认识 -是的
- We know each other. - Yeah, we do.
很明显 这是一起宗教仪式案件
Obviously, this is ritualistic.
那个刺青有没有让你想起什么
Does that tattoo mean anything to you?
这个刺青才刺上去没几天
Ah, it's only a couple of days old.
有人通知了马尔克斯一家吗
Anybody notify the Marquez family?
我们为什么要通知他们
Why would we do that?
这又不是马尔克斯家的女孩
This isn't the Marquez girl.
那是谁报的案
Well, who phoned it in?
电♥话♥里是个男声 说他出来遛鸟碰到的
Male voice. Said he was out bird-watching and--
真♥他♥妈♥日了狗
Son of a bitch.
刚刚好准时
Just in time.
抱歉 我没有盛装赴宴
I'm sorry. I didn't dress up.
请进吧
Won't you come in?
谢谢
Thank you.
你原来一直在忙活啊
You really have been busy.
你想来点酒喝吗
Would you like some of this?
那就够了 谢谢
That's fine. Thank you.
我会回答你所有的问题
I will answer all your questions.
甚至是相当刁钻的问题
Even the really difficult ones.
你不太想喝那杯香槟吗
You didn't care for the champagne?
我想等你上桌再一起喝
I didn't wanna start without you.
你恨女人吗
Do you hate women?
哦不 恰恰相反
Oh, no. Quite the opposite.
我确实太爱她们了
I love them far too much.
你觉得有可能找到一个真正喜欢
Do you think it was possible to find a woman who actually
和你做那事的女人吗
liked what you wanted to do with her?
除了杀人的那部分之外
Aside from the killing part.
我觉得不是
I don't think--
是什么让你会在女人中选中那一个
What made you choose one woman over another?
鲍尔医生解释说我可能
Dr. Bauer explained that I might
是被她们身上的某种弱点
have been drawn to some kind of...
所吸引
weakness in them.
弱点
Weakness.
那鲍尔医生是说她们错了吗
So, Dr. Bauer said it was their fault?
她也没有详细解释
Not in so many words.
你确定你没有误解她的意思吗
Are you sure you didn't misunderstand her?
我为你准备了一件礼物
I have something for you.
每当我屈服于我的
When I was in the grip of my...
我的病魔时 我就会戴上它
my sickness, I would wear that.
为什么
Why?
它能让我感到安全感
Made me feel... safe.
为什么会呢
Why?
记不起来为什么了
Don't remember.
你一定要记起来
You must.
你在杀害你上一个受害者安吉拉·格兰特时
Were you wearing this when you killed your last victim,
是戴着它吗
Angela Grant?
她可是特殊的一个
Oh, she was special.
你是不是猥亵了她
Were you being nasty with her?
是的
Yes.
起初只是从面具里窥视
At first, it was just enough to... peek...
就够了
to look.
但是接下来
But then...
我得用触摸去感受
I had to touch.
她输了那场你逼她玩的游戏 对吗彼得
Did she lose to you when you made her play your game, Peter?
因为你就会使诈 对吗
Because you don't play fair, do you?
你就是个骗子
You're a cheater.
我还以为你会不一样呢
Thought that you would be different.
你是不是在她猜拳出了石头以为能保命时
Did you kill her when she could've saved her life?
杀的她
电影精选列表