我也想纹一个 你可以带我去吗
I wanna get one, too. Will you take me?
还有我
Yeah, me, too.
我要更多的鼓舞 更多的激♥情♥
I need more motivation. I need more spirit.
如果我没有感受到的话
If I don't get that,
就意味着有人要滚出队了
some of you are gonna be out on your butts.
都听到了吗
Do you hear me?
-听到了 -一
- Yes! - One!
一
One!
-二 -二
- Two! - Two!
-三 -三
- Three! - Three!
太烂了 再来一次 开始
That sucks! One more time. Go!
-一 -一
- One! - One!
-二 -二
- Two! - Two!
- Three! - Three!
-一 -一
- One! - One!
-二 -二
- Two! - Two!
-三 -三
- Three! - Three!
也来加油吗
Filling up, huh?
有烟吗
Cigarette?
警探 我没想到你会
Detective, I wouldn't expect you to...
如此明目张胆地违法
so flagrantly break the law.
为了你我想破例一次
Well, in your case, I make an exception.
因为我想看到你在火海中煎熬
Because I'd like to see you go up in flames.
啧啧啧 如此义愤填膺
Tsk, tsk. Such anger.
没错 毕竟你是一个杀人犯
Yeah, stress. It's a killer.
我猜你要告诉我你现在是模范公民
I guess you're gonna tell me you're a model citizen now.
对吗
Is that it?
警探 我已经改过自新了
Oh, Detective, I'm a reformed man.
你省省吧
Well, you should cut the shit,
莫妮卡可不会放过你的
'cause it's not gonna fly with Monica.
-她有一个 -你说谁
- She has a... - Who?
当我没说
Forget it.
好吧 你不介意的话
Anyway, if you'll excuse me.
我答应我自己要找个新朋友一起来赏鸟
I promised myself I'd go bird-watching with a new friend.
我来得不是时候吗
Oh. Did I come at a bad time?
没有 完全没有
No. No, not at all.
如果你在忙的话 我可以
'Cause if you're busy, I can...
真的没有 进来吧
No, really. Come in.
你
You...
嗯
Yes?
我喜欢你的
Uh, I like your...
鞋 真好看
The shoes, they're nice.
我真的好喜欢
I like them very much.
上面的结
The bows.
很高兴听到你这么说
That's so sweet of you.
你能带我参观一下这所房♥子 顺便
Maybe you'd like to show me around your house, and...
那个 回忆一下自你住进来
I don't know, free associate on your memories
以来的记忆吗
from when you used to live here?
-那个房♥间是干嘛的 -我从来没进去过
- What's in that room? - I never go in that room.
查尔斯叔叔从来不让我
Uncle Charles never let me...
进那个房♥间
in there.
他说里面有些东西可能会伤到人
He said there are things in there that could hurt a person.
我带你上楼看看吧
I can show you upstairs.
这是你以前的房♥间吗
Was this your room?
不是
No.
-这玩意你有在用吗 -有
- Do you actually use it? - Yes.
-用来 -治疗
- For? - Therapy.
有能给我看的吗
Anything you care to share with me?
-方便我写书 -不 也许 我只是
- For the book, I mean. - No. Maybe... I just...
让别人看我觉得有点尴尬
I'm not very spontaneous.
它 它总是吱吱作响
It... It squeaked.
摸摸她
Touch her.
这里发生过什么吗
Did something happen in here?
你想喝茶吗
Would you like some tea?
这个家开始成形了
The house is starting to take shape.
有一点吧
Sort of.
你不觉得吗
You don't agree?
我做了一些吃面包片要沾的橘子酱
We'll need some marmalade for the toast. I made some.
我取上了
I'm okay.
那个声音是什么
What was that noise?
老鼠吧
Mice.
你会如何描述你和鲍尔医生的关系
How would you describe your relationship with Dr. Bauer?
她是我的治疗师
Well, she's my therapist.
她治好了我
She cured me.
你用了多久才完全对她敞开心扉
How long did it take you to eventually open up to her?
你怕我吗
Are you afraid of me?
我应该怕吗
Should I be?
你有对鲍尔医生倾吐你的第一次吗
Did you confide in Dr. Bauer about your first time?
你知道吸别人的
Did you know that you can get cancer
二手烟会致癌吗
from breathing someone else's cigarette smoke?
求求你放了我 我想回家
Please let me go. I wanna go home.
我叔叔爱我 他说我长得眉清目秀的
My uncle loved me. He said I was beautiful.
你想要我怎样
What do you want from me?
我们准备好了
We're ready.
不 求你 准备好做什么
No, please. Ready for what?
你要对我做什么
What are you gonna do to me?
你想玩石头剪刀布吗
Do you wanna play rock, paper, scissors?
这是我的最爱
It's my favorite.
我赢了你会放了我吗
If I win, will you let me go?
是我叔叔教我玩的
My uncle taught me.
每次总是他赢
He always won.
然后他会得到奖品
Then he would take his prize.
你说他是不是作弊了
Do you think that he cheated?
对 我觉得他一定是作弊了
Yeah, I'm sure he did.
你错了 他从来没作过弊
No. He never did.
他就是这么了不起 他就是这么了不起
He was a great man. He was a great man.
准备好来玩了吗
Ready to play?
石头
One...
剪刀
two...
布
three...
出吧
go.
布包石头 你并不擅长这个 对吧
Paper covers rock. You're not very good at this, are you?
不 不 我忘了怎么玩
No, no. I forgot.
我太久没玩了
I haven't played in a really long time.
能再来一局吗 求你
Can we try again, please?
太遗憾了
That's too bad.
什么
What?
你走神走到哪儿去了
Where did you just go?
你不记得的记忆都去哪儿了
Where do memories go when you aren't remembering them?
两个都
Both?
彼得 你可以信任我
Peter, you can trust me.
我从来没跟别人讲过
I've never told anyone else this...
但我也有伤疤
but I have my own scars.
它的痛感直击灵魂深处
My pain reaches down on my soul.
我也背负着十字架一样沉重的秘密
And down there are secrets I carry like a cross.
我们今天的工作该结束了
I think our work is done today.
彼得的日志 第八天
Peter's log. Day eight.
她逼我
She pushes me to...
承认 逼我说出来
confess, to reveal, to...
逼我信任她
to trust.
我想
I want...
我没办法 我
I can't. I...
如果我告诉她 就没有退路了
If I tell her, there's no going back.
然而 我
Yet, I...
我觉得
I feel...
我在她身上感觉到某种熟悉的东西
I sense something familiar in her.
什么 不要
What? No.
这是给我的医生看的
It's for my doctor.
不要 我不想 不要
No, I don't want to! No!
我才不要回去
I'm not going back!
不 停下
电影精选列表