那挺好 艾伦那方面有什么问题吗
That's good. Any problems with Aaron?
怎么会有问题 他都不存在
How could there be? He doesn't exist.
没错 很高兴听你这么说
Exactly. That's wonderful to hear.
你需要的话我随时都在
Well, I'm here if you need me.
你有我的手♥机♥号♥ 还有其他号♥码
You have my cell, you have all my numbers.
早晚给我打打电♥话♥ 什么都行
Call me day or night, please, for anything.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Good-bye.
这是彼得的日志 第一天
Peter's log. Day one.
很遗憾我的叔叔让这美丽的宅子
It's a shame, my uncle allowed this magnificent house to...
他是个很好的人 非常受人尊敬
He was a great man. Very well-respected.
查尔斯叔叔
Uncle Charles!
下手吧
Do it.
我不想碰它
I don't wanna touch it!
-莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 -正是
- Monica Barfield? - That's me.
很好 等我一会儿 我带你四处看看
Great. Give me one minute and I'll show you around.
好的
Okay.
你有什么问题吗
Do you have any questions?
我能签租赁文件了吗
Are the lease papers ready for me to sign?
可以 亲爱的
Yes, dear.
但有些事我有义务跟你说明
But there's something that I'm legally obligated to share with you.
这之前不是制毒屋吧
This wasn't a meth house, was it?
不 这栋房♥子没什么问题
Oh, no, nothing to do with this particular house.
这样啊
Oh.
-那跟眼前的景色有关吗 -你很敏锐
- Would it have to do with the view? - That's very perceptive of you.
-但我必须跟你说 -无所谓的
- However, I really need to tell you-- - It doesn't matter.
-哪怕这样我还是 -没事的 真的
- Even still, I'm bound to-- - It's fine. Really.
我受够了四处奔波 焦躁地找地方住
I'm tired of living out of my luggage and anxious to get settled.
那我的租金应该付给谁
Who do I make the rent check out to?
我就喜欢知道自己要什么的女人
Love a woman who knows what she wants.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
这是彼得的日志 第二天
Peter's log. Day two.
发生了奇怪的事
Strange thing happened.
我被锁在了我叔叔曾经关我的衣柜间
I got locked in the closet my uncle used to lock me in.
一开始我以为是艾伦 但是
At first, I thought that it was Aaron, but...
我知道是我空想出了他
I know I invented him.
所以我把门拆了 就不会再出这种事了
So, I removed the door so it wouldn't happen again.
救救我
Help me.
你闯入私人地界了 你不能进来
You're trespassing! You have no right to be here!
现在快走吧
Now, go!
-喂 -你想干嘛
- Hey. - What do you want?
我看到你对待那老兵的态度
I saw the way you treated that vet.
是吗 管好你自己的事吧
Yeah? Mind your own business, pal.
他值得让我们尊敬
He deserves our respect.
他就配屁♥股♥上踢一脚 你快滚吧
He deserves to get a kick in the ass. Now, take a walk.
难以置信你居然这么做
I can't believe that you'd do this.
佐伊 你站住
Yeah, Zoe, you stop right there.
-干嘛 -你伪造我的签名搞纹身吗
- What? - You forged my signature for a tattoo?
不 爸爸签的字
No, Dad signed for it.
你别想走
Don't walk away from me.
妈的 你弄了个蜂鸟纹身 你也知道这事
Damn it. You got a hummingbird tattoo. And did you know about this?
我知道吗 或许吧 那又怎样
I don't know. Maybe. So what?
"那又怎样" 你该是她的好榜样
"So what?" You're supposed to be a good influence for her.
她才不会听我的
She's not gonna listen to me,
尤其如果我跟你一样念叨
especially if I nag her like you.
那我就该由着她像你♥爸♥一样
Well, I suppose I should just let her do anything she wants
想做什么就做什么
just like your father.
好了 我去车上等着了
All right. I'm gonna go wait in the car.
你真会帮忙 克里斯托弗
Thanks for nothing, Christopher.
我放弃了
I give up.
这是彼得的日志 第三天
Peter's log. Day three.
一整天都在跑腿 买♥♥买♥♥东西
Spent the day running errands. Groceries.
我忘了买♥♥牛奶
I forgot the milk.
你还忘了别的东西
You forgot something else.
不 这不是真的
No. Not real.
-那个年轻女孩 -鬼魅
- That young girl... - Phantom.
还有她的家人
...with her family.
我什么都没干
I didn't do anything.
她那么漂亮 那么年轻
She's so pretty. So young.
-他也看到她了吗 -没有
- Did he see her, too? - No.
他不是真的 艾伦不存在
He's not real. Aaron is not real.
鲍尔医生这么说的
Dr. Bauer said so.
有什么事吗
Yes?
我叫莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 你的新邻居
Uh, my name is Monica Barfield. I'm your new neighbor.
我刚搬到街对面
I just moved in across the street-- Oh!
我真是 真是笨手笨脚的
I am such a... I'm such a klutz.
这个我还是拿走了
I'll take this back.
那样之后你不会想吃的
You don't wanna eat it after...
-不是说你家地脏 -你想干嘛
- Not that your floor is dirty-- - What do you want?
没什么 就是
Nothing. Just...
没什么吗
Nothing?
我刚有说我叫莫妮卡·巴菲尔德吗
Did I say my name is Monica Barfield?
好吧 那我又健忘又笨手笨脚
Okay. That makes me an airhead and a klutz.
这些放冰箱冷藏会更好吃
These really would be happier in the fridge.
厨房♥ 是这边吗 好的
The kitchen... It's this way? Yeah.
我妈妈一直说我像冒失鬼到处惹祸
My mother always said I was like a bull in a china shop.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
我是莫妮卡·巴菲尔德 你的新邻居
I'm Monica Barfield, your new neighbor.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
-我漏了什么吗 -你我早就认识
- Did I leave something out? - You and I both know.
-谁 -她派你来监视我
- Who? - She sent you to check up on me.
恐怕不是
Afraid not.
你不是自称的那个人
You are not who you say you are.
那我们打给鲍尔医生问问
Let's call Dr. Bauer and ask her.
别 好了 被你发现了
No. Okay, okay, okay. You got me.
我是个作家
I'm a writer.
你现在该离开了
You should leave now.
不 但我还想讲你的故事
No, but I wanna tell your story.
我没什么故事好讲
I have no story to tell.
我想从你的角度讲这个故事
No. I wanna tell your story from your point of view.
跟那些谴责过你的人
To share your pain and torment
分享你遭受的痛苦和折磨
with those who have condemned you.
我没兴趣
Not interested.
你有这本书每个字的最终定稿权
You would have the final approval of every word in the book.
能请你至少考虑一下吗 先生
Will you at least think about it, sir?
想想这可能帮助的人
Think about all the people it will help.
谢谢你 哈里斯先生
Thank you, Mr. Harris.
如果你改主意了 愿意合作写书了
How about, if you change your mind and your answer is yes,
你就只需要
all you have to do is
把你的扫帚放在前门的另一边
place your broom on the opposite side of the front door.
那就是我们的信♥号♥♥
That'll be our signal.
晚安
Good night.
你在耍什么花招
What the hell are you playing at?
我要报♥警♥ 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I'm calling the police. Who the hell--
我就是警♥察♥ 该死的
I am the police, goddamn it.
你不知道那是谁吗 还带纸杯蛋糕上门去
Don't you know who that is? Bringing cupcakes over there.
我知道 他是个连环杀手
I do. He's a serial killer.
是吗 那么你一定是想死了
Uh-huh? Yeah, well, then you must have a death wish.
我是个作家 也是名记者
I'm a writer, a journalist.
我要知道他的故事
I'm gonna get his story.
这样啊 我是巴迪·埃布森 可以了吧
Yeah. Yeah. And I'm Buddy Ebsen, okay?
你不是记者 我认识你的房♥产经纪人
You ain't no goddamn journalist. I know your Realtor.
她把你的一切都告诉了我
She told me all about you.
说你 不被你臭名昭著的邻居所干扰
Said you were... unfazed by your infamous neighbor.
你这一生从来没有
You never published an article
发表过一篇文章
in your whole fucking life or mine.
好吧 莫妮卡·巴菲尔德
All right? Monica Barfield?
你不是记者 你根本不存在
You ain't no journalist. You don't even exist.
好吧 太糟糕了 德赫特警探
Well, too bad, Detective Dechert.
你♥他♥妈♥到底是谁
Who the fuck are you?
电影精选列表