What happened to your face?
狩猎意外 无须挂怀
A hunting accident. It's nothing.
-有些狰狞 -陛下
- Frightening. - Your majesty.
就说是决斗留下的 姑娘们会对你更痴迷的
Call it a dueling scar. The ladies will love you all the more.
向您阅女无数而致意 陛下
I bow to your knowledge of the ladies, sire.
请起吧
You can get up now.
罗伯特爵士
Sir robert.
你也许听说过我
You will know of me, perhaps.
我是威廉姆·马歇尔
I'm william marshal.
我年轻时和你父亲情同手足
Your father and I were young men together.
告诉他我很快会去看他
Tell him I'm coming to visit him soon,
在春天的第一个夜晚
On spring's first black night.
我可能会需要他帮忙
I may have need of him.
好的 我会转告他
I will. I'll tell him.
不管他是谁 有什么背景 他知道的太多了
Whoever he is and whatever he is, he knows too much.
除掉他
Get rid of him.
大家跟上
Come on, let's follow.
交出你手里的东西
Forfeit what you got.
粮食 钱财 衣服
Victuals, coin, clothing
不然你就没命了
Or your life.
汤姆斯·库珀
Thomas cooper.
是你吗
Is that you?
汤姆斯 你病了吗
Are you sick, thomas?
我们都病了
We're all sick.
-其他人在哪儿 -别告诉她
- Where are the rest of you? Don't... - don't tell her.
洛普会生气的
Loop will be angry.
不 生气的是你妈妈
No, it's your mother who's going to be angry.
要么你们出来跟我走 要么我过去
Now, either you come with me, or I come with you.
你们选吧
You choose.
快说 他们在哪儿
Well, come on then. Where are they?
告诉我
Answer me.
4个人 5匹马 其中一匹是灰白色的
Four men, five horses, one gray.
你见过他们吗
Have you seen them?
往那边走了
That way.
现今布道之王
The living king of sermons
从邪恶中被释放
Was delivered from his evil
但他无法留下遗言
But he couldn't talk his last
因为上帝扼住他的喉咙
Because god took out his throat
上帝用弩扼住他的喉咙
God's crossbow took out his throat
老天 你就不能唱点喜庆的歌♥啊
By christ! can you not sing a happy tune?
唱一曲关于冒险 勇敢和勇气的踢踏舞曲
Sing a foot-stomper about adventure and daring and courage.
不 唱首关于女人的歌♥
No. Sing something about a woman.
身材丰满的女人
A large woman.
美妙军营 我爱你爱到心里
Fancy army, darling I loves you all to bits
我会爬进你的卧室 埋在你双峰下
I'll climb up to your chamber and under your mountainous...
好了 我把钱分好了
Right. I'm done. The money's divided.
我们也该分道扬镳了
And so should we be.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
这笔钱财我拿得不心安
I think something is owed for this good fortune,
我要设法补偿
And I mean to pay it back.
怎么补偿
How so?
剑上的铭文 在我脑中挥之不去
The inscription on the sword, it taunts my memory.
或许只是我的想象 我不知道
Maybe it's just my imagination, I don't know.
但我打算将剑带回它的主人身边
But I intend to take that sword back to its owner
完成他儿子临死前的请求
And fulfill the request of his dying son.
你是不是疯了
Are you mad?
罗宾 你刚说过我们身处险境
You just said we were in danger, robin.
你现在却决定折回 以身犯险吗
Now you choose to step back in to harm's way?
他们一定会在那里设下陷阱等你
They're bound to go there and find you.
我们不能出尔反尔 这会招来厄运
We can't repay our good luck with bad grace. It invites darkness.
-我和你一起去 -还有我 罗宾
- I'm going with you. - And I, robin.
-没错 -不行
- Yes. - No.
今晚是我们最后一次相聚
Tonight is our last in company.
明天 我们分道扬镳
Tomorrow, we go our separate ways.
拿好自己那份钱 吃饭睡觉
Pack up your share. We eat and sleep.
威尔 你值第一轮班
Will, you're on first watch.
威尔
Will.
小心点
Watch your step!
有一个跑了
One of them got away.
混♥蛋♥ 他们偷了我的钱
Bastards! they've stolen my fortune.
查理的军队在回家的路上
Richard's army is coming home.
维持军队需要经费
It costs money to keep it together.
马歇尔 经费一向由你负责
Marshal, you speak for the money.
是的 陛下
I do, sire.
但遣散军队比维持花费更大
But to disband the army could cost more than to keep it.
为什么 财政大臣
查理国王的征伐耗资巨大 但战争获利却
King richard's campaigns were costly. And the expected returns...
马歇尔 那和我有什么关系
What is that to me, marshal?
我哥哥的烂摊子我才不管
My brother's troubles are over!
都结束了
They're over!
你们都退下
Clear the room.
那...只能增加税收了
So... taxation.
增加税收
Taxation?
无止尽的挤奶只会让奶牛
Milking a dry udder gets you nothing
把你从挤奶凳上踢下来
but kicked off the milking stool.
母后 少用你那小农思想折磨我
Mother, spare me your farmyard memories.
你没当过农民 我也搞不懂他们
You have none, and I don't understand them.
现在形势不稳定
These are difficult times.
但我们可以争取时间
We can buy time.
我可以派特使去贷款
I can send envoys to secure loans.
从西西里到诺曼底
There are money chests from sicily to
遍布财富只要你知道在哪
normandy if you know where to look.
卑躬屈膝的去找高♥利♥贷♥吗
Cap-in-hand to moneylenders?
你的主人可是国王
Your master's a king.
国内所有人欠国家的钱
The crown is owed money at home.
北方贵族借口贫穷不愿交税
The northern barons plead poverty, but
不过喜欢装穷的总是那些富人
that's always been the song of rich men.
那么下一步怎么做
So, what's to be done?
给我点时间陛下 我要带着骑兵北征
Give me leave, sire, to go north with a company of mounted men.
我会让那些商人和地主乖乖交钱
I'll have the merchants and landowners fill your coffers
不然就送他们进坟墓
Or their coffins.
你这是让英格兰人自相残杀
Englishmen killing englishmen.
忠于国王的人都无所畏惧
No man loyal to the crown has anything to fear.
忠诚也同时意味着你要向国家缴税
And loyalty means paying your share in the defense of the realm.
说的好
That's well said.
马歇尔 你觉得呢
Hmm? Don't you think, marshal?
母后
Mother?
查理以身作则博取忠诚而不是威逼恐吓
Richard commanded loyalty not by threats but by example.
母后 你那圣子是个低能儿
Mother, your sainted son was an imbecile.
从这儿到耶路撒冷来来回♥回♥
And you supported his every folly
他每次犯蠢你都支持他
from here to jerusalem and back.
是的 你崇拜他
Yes, you worshipped him
当战士们丢掉了父辈打拼来的土地时
When the warrior lost territories hard won by his father.
你亲吻他的照片
You kissed his picture
英格兰甚至不得不付四年的税款
While england had to pay four years' revenue
赎回被敌军俘虏的他
To ransom him when he was captured.
你跟所有人一样都该受到谴责
You are just as much to blame as anyone
因为你们毁了我的遗产
For the wreckage which is my inheritance.
她刚才比我更丢脸
I broke her skin more than she did mine.
大♥法♥官
Chancellor.
马歇尔
Marshal,
你先后忠诚地服侍了我的父亲和我哥哥
You served my brother faithfully and my father before him.
我觉得你待在我家族身边的时间已经够长了
I think you've spent enough time with my family
毋须质疑 你一定也想享受下天伦之乐吧
And, no doubt, would like to spend more with your own.
所以 我很遗憾地接受你的请辞
Therefore, and with regret,
你可以离开办公室
I accept your resignation of all
放下一切国家事务了
your offices and matters of state.
交出戒指吧
The ring.
尊敬的陛下
Your majesty.
戈弗雷 好好斟酌下
Choose carefully, godfrey, the spot
你想把匕♥首♥往哪儿捅
where you would place your dagger.
电影精选列表