Who else would sit by me uninvited
坐在我身边 像个昔日的好友
Like a friend from the old days?
威廉姆 你好吗
How are you, william?
还好 就是有点苦恼
I'm well and troubled.
你来这里干什么
Ah. And what brings you?
我今夜将前往巴恩斯代尔
I'm riding on to barnsdale tonight.
我听说北方贵族
I've heard something of the barons' anger
对国王的征税条例满腔愤怒
against the crown's tax collector...
怒火已经转化为行动
The anger has turned into action.
他们组织军队准备讨♥伐♥国王
They assemble to march against the king.
你觉得你能劝服北方军队回去吗
You think you can persuade the barons to turn back?
回去 不
Turn back, no.
我会试图说服他们联合约翰国王击退法国侵略者
To join king john against a french invasion.
-你说什么 -帮帮我 沃尔特
- A what? - Help me, walter.
我无法同你前去
I cannot go with you.
我无法认同他
I cannot speak for this king.
可他是我们唯一的国王啊
He is the only king we have.
但并不是我们唯一的希望
But not the only hope.
你什么意思
Explain.
马里昂
Marion.
我来了 沃尔特
I'm here, walter.
这位是我老朋友 威廉姆·马歇尔
This is my old friend, william marshal.
马里昂·洛克斯利女士 我的儿媳
Lady marion loxley, my son's wife.
夫人 很荣幸在罗伯特爵士下船时见了他一面
Lady, I was glad to see sir robert when he disembarked in london.
马歇尔 我想你应该清楚
I think you know better, marshal.
威廉姆爵士 我知道还想再见罗宾·朗斯特莱德一面
Sir william, I know, would like to meet robin longstride again.
我们之前见过
We've met before.
是的 我知道 在伦敦
Yes, sir, I know. In london.
不 在你很小的时候
No, when you were a child.
还在骑竹马的时候
Hobby-horse age.
沃尔特和我从圣地回来接你回家
Sir walter and I returned from the holy land to fetch you home.
但你已经不在了
But you'd gone.
我们失去了汤姆斯·朗斯特莱德的儿子
We had lost thomas longstride's son.
那是永远的痛
It was a wound that never healed.
我需要知道我所知的一切
You need to know what I know.
你父亲是一名石匠
Your father was a stonemason.
你对此满意吗
Is that pleasing to you?
是的
Yes. It is.
但他可不是个普通的石匠 他还是个预言家
But he was more than that. He was a visionary.
他预言了什么
What did he see?
国王需要臣民
That kings have a need of their subjects
如同臣民需要国王一样
No less than their subjects have need of kings.
危险的观点
A dangerous idea.
你的父亲是个哲学家 他有独特的演说方式
Your father was a philosopher. He had a way of speaking
能够让人心服口服
That took you by the ears and by the heart.
这些东西是不能被写下来的 罗宾
None of these things can be written down, robin.
你只能将它们铭记于心
You must commit them to your very soul.
这就是记忆的学问
This is the science of memory.
奋起反抗 再反抗 直到羔羊变成雄狮
"rise and rise again until lambs become lions."
最终 成百上千的人接受了他的观点 也响应了他
Finally, hundreds listened, thousands, who took up his call
为了所有阶级的权利作斗争的号♥召
For the rights of all ranks from baron to serf.
奋起反抗 再反抗
"rise and rise again
直到羔羊变成雄狮
until lambs become lions."
他最后怎么了
What happened to him?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
国之根基在于全体人♥民♥的自♥由♥权利
Foundation is set on the rights of liberty for all people!
朗斯特莱德 交出宪♥章♥和他们的名字
Longstride, give up the charter and their names!
你当时在场
You were there.
你亲眼目睹了
You saw it.
不
I will not.
他的精神不能和他一起逝去
Not dead.
至少现在不能
Not now.
至少现在不能
Not now.
这是我摘抄的主要宪♥章♥
Here is my copy of the main contract.
这份权利宪♥章♥是你父亲所写
This charter of rights was written by your father.
这些是
And here are... there are the names of
这些是签署宪♥章♥的所有贵族的名字
all the barons that signed the charter.
费兹罗伯特 鲍德温 马歇尔和我
Fitzrobert, baldwin, marshal and myself.
他想要的是一部能让所有人
What he wanted was a charter for every man...
在那等着
Wait there.
享有同等权利的宪♥章♥
To have the same rights.
沃尔特爵士
Sir walter? Huh?
有信使找您
A messenger for you.
让他进来
Bring him in.
过来 先生
Step forward, sir.
阁下
My lord.
请说吧
I'm listening.
国王的手下放火烧了彼得伯勒
Peterborough's been burned by the king's men.
费兹罗伯特召集了一队人马前往伦敦讨♥伐♥约翰国王
Fitzrobert gathers an army to slay king john in london.
马歇尔请您出席在巴恩斯代尔举♥行♥的商讨会
Marshal requests your presence at counsel in barnsdale.
请到外面稍等
Wait outside, will you?
时势造英雄
Cometh the hour, cometh the man.
演戏的时间结束了
The time for pretense is over.
现在 像儿子那样拥抱我吧
Now, hold me like a son.
去吧
Go.
玛吉 夫人在哪
Maggie. Where's my lady?
我没看到她 阁下
I could not find her, sir.
无论我们是为活着 为家庭 还是为荣誉而战
Whether we fight for our lives, our family and our honor,
巴恩斯代尔
我们都必须战斗到最后一刻
We must fight till the death.
威廉姆 你在王宫里待太久了
You've spent too long in the palace, william.
待在王宫里教会了我如何权衡轻重
Spending time in the palace gives me perspective.
就在我们说话的时候
As we speak,
菲利普国王正在乘船前往我们的海岸
King philip sails for our coast.
戈弗雷 和他的掠夺者都是法国人
Godfrey and his marauders are french!
我们浪费在争议上的每一分钟
Every minute that we waste in disunity
都让国家离毁灭更近一步
Brings closer the destruction of our country!
早在戈弗雷之前 我们就已经被
We have been bled
我们的国王弄得遍体鳞伤了
By the king long before godfrey.
回伦敦去告诉国王
Go back to london and tell the king
决战的地点由他来定
That we will meet him on a field of his choice.
让开
Make way!
我们不会为了保卫约翰的王冠而战
We will not fight to save john's crown.
宁可让他屈服于我们
Rather let him bend the knee to us.
我会给你更多 鲍德温爵士
I'll give you more, sir baldwin.
你的剑可以刺入我的胸膛
My breast for your sword point.
你甚至可以用我的剑
Use mine.
来啊
Go on.
不刺吗
No?
这不就是你想要的吗 或许这才是他想要的
Oh. This is what you want, isn't it? This is what he wants.
好啊 我宁可把王冠给你 也不愿它被法国人抢走
Fine, I'd rather give it to you than have it taken by the french.
陛下 您误会我了
You mistake me, sire.
我没有权利 也没有野心戴上王冠
I have no right and no ambition to wear the crown.
但是要让有权戴王冠的人知道
But let the rightful wearer beware.
从今往后 我们只服从于
From now we will be subject only to
人♥民♥参与制定的法律
laws that we have a hand in making.
我们不是任你宰割的羔羊
We are not sheep to be made mutton of by your butchers.
戈弗雷策动你们反抗我
Godfrey set himself to turn you against me.
他的真实目的不仅于此
Then he did more than was needed to accomplish that.
一项重要的决定
A very important decision.
大家不认为我们长♥期♥以来
Don't you think that we've paid too
背负了太多苛捐杂税吗
much taxes for far too long...
这是我出生的地方
This is where I was born.
奋起反抗 再反抗 直到羔羊变成雄狮
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
永不放弃
It means never give up.
我们决不会忠于一位残酷剥削人♥民♥的国王
We will not be loyal to a crown that robs and starves us!
国王要听取民♥意♥
The king must listen to what we have to say!
国王不会向臣民乞求
A king does not bargain for the
他们应当给予的忠诚
loyalty that every subject owes him.
失去忠诚 国将灭亡 一切都是空谈
Without loyalty there is no kingdom. There is nothing.
我来代表沃尔特·洛克斯利爵士发言
电影精选列表