Wine.
怎么了
What's this?
-国王死了 -死了
- The king is dead! - dead?
死了
Dead.
那么吉米 把钉子敲出去
All right, then, jimmy. Knock the pegs out.
现在我们自己掌控命运
We make our own fate from now on!
我跟你一块
I'll come with you.
不 你不行 我们不收流浪狗
No, you're not. We don't take strays.
人越多越好
The more the merrier.
路上很危险 他可能会有用
The road will be dangerous. He might be useful.
我们去哪
Where we going?
我们要赶在三千绝望的士兵之前
To the coast and to a boat before
到达岸边 找到船只
3,000 desperate soldiers get there
渡过海峡的价格很快会上涨一百倍
And the price for a channel crossing goes up a hundredfold.
我们的军饷怎么办
What about our wages?
如果你觉得他活着的时候就已经很难获得军饷
If you thought it was hard getting wages while he was alive,
试试去让死去的国王付你钱
Try getting paid by a dead king.
好了 伙计们 迅速收拾行李
All right, boys, collect your gear as quick as you can.
诺丁汉
我喜欢这个新教堂
I like the new church.
马里昂夫人
Lady marion.
你没来送行的话
I would have been sorry to leave
我会很遗憾的 谢谢
without your farewell. Thank you.
很乐意为您践行 坦克雷德神父
I'm glad to speed you on your way, father tancred,
但我来是为了找我们的新牧师
But it was to seek out our new shepherd.
您最近都没来参加我的周日礼拜和传教
You have lately been missed at sunday worship and my sermons.
当我祈祷奇迹的时候 我喜欢安静的教堂 神父
I like a quiet church, father, when I pray for a miracle.
您的受众是妇女 儿童和老人
Your new flock is women, children and old folk.
我们的男人在浴血奋战 或受伤归来
Our men have gone to war or returned broken.
他们的孤儿在绿林中撒野
Their orphans run wild in the greenwood.
我们土地已经可以播种了 但我们没有种子
Our fields are ready for planting but we've no seed corn.
而教堂的粮仓谷物丰硕
And the church barn is full of grain.
你不会是在期待教堂把它的谷物
Surely, you do not expect the church
种在你们的土地上吧
To let its corn be used to plant your fields?
这些粮食是约克的
That grain is bound for york.
我是修道士塔克
I am friar tuck.
坦克雷德神父被升迁到约克
Father tancred is elevated to york
我想他到那儿会提醒主教
Where I know he will remind the bishop
诺丁汉的人♥民♥...
that the people of nottingham...
主教不需要提醒诺丁汉的人♥民♥
The bishop does not need reminding that the people of nottingham
恶有恶报 忏悔种孽
Should reap what they sow and repent of their sins.
我祈祷的奇迹是
The miracle I pray for is that the
主教展现一些基♥督♥教的仁慈
bishop show some christian charity.
我说过 神父 我喜欢在安静的教堂祈祷
As I said, father, I like a quiet church when I pray.
佩珀哈罗的洛克斯利家族会找你麻烦的
You will have trouble from the loxleys of peper harow.
塔克 你养蜂吗
You keep bees, tuck?
我养蜂 蜂为我服务
I keep them and they keep me.
布罗塞利昂德森林 法国
停下
Stop!
有埋伏
Ambush!
找到国王
要什么就拿什么
狮心王在哪里
查理 你在哪里
你是个骑士吗
You're a knight?
查理国王在哪里
Where is king richard?
我的天啊
Oh, god.
国王在哪儿
Where is the king?
-死了 -他死了
- Dead. - Dead?
真的吗
Really?
如果国王已死 你们这是前往何处
If the king's dead, where are you going?
护送王冠
Deliver the crown.
查理的王冠
Richard's crown.
我们怎么去暗♥杀♥一个死掉的国王
How do we assassinate a king who's already dead?
把王冠给我拿来
在鞍囊里
王冠
快追
把王冠追回来 把马杀死
Bring back the crown! kill the horse!
你是英国人
You are english.
这么说也行
When it suits me.
你是谁
Who are you?
罗伯特·洛克斯利
Robert loxley.
那是国王的马
That's the king's horse.
吉米 闪开
Jimmy! move!
吉米
Jimmy!
罗宾 他们是法国人
Robin, they're french.
一定是个埋伏
Ambush.
发生了什么事
快跑
冲啊
Go.
约翰 什么情况
John.
不知道
No.
他死了
He's dead.
救命
Help.
请把剑给我
My sword.
这剑对我意义重大
Its value to me is great.
原本是我父亲的剑
It belonged to my father,
他是诺丁汉的
Sir walter loxley
沃尔特·洛克斯利爵士
Of nottingham.
你听说过吗
Do you know it?
是的 我听说过诺丁汉
Aye, I've heard of nottingham.
感谢老天
Then the fate...
感谢上苍眷顾
The fates have smiled on me.
请你务必将剑交到我父亲手中
You must take the sword to my father.
这会让我安息
It will bring me peace.
我当年盛怒之下 未经他允许带离此剑
I took it in anger and without his consent.
你一定懂得
You must understand the bond of love
这种父子间的羁绊
Between a father and his son.
我父亲在我六岁时
My father abandoned me to the world
就把我遗弃了
of men when I was six years old.
我对父子之情不甚了解
I know little of the love between father and son.
我请求你
I beg you.
朗斯特莱德
Longstride,
答应我
Say you will.
我答应你
I will.
你以血起誓了 罗宾
It's a pact sworn in blood, robin.
埃伦 只不过是划伤罢了 仅此而已
It's a scratch, allan, and that's all it is.
罗宾
Robin!
洛克斯利原本要去海边和舰队会和
Loxley was making for the coast to meet the ship.
王冠可以让我们顺利回家
That crown could be our passage home.
罗宾 我们只是普通的弓箭手
We're common archers, robin.
如果带着王冠出现在国王的船上
If we arrive at the king's ship with his crown,
我们会被告谋杀
we'll be accused of murder.
你怎么肯定
How do you know
看到的那些骑士
That the knights you see walking
就一定是真的骑士呢
about are actually knights at all?
区分骑士和平民的唯一标志
There is no difference between a knight
就是着装
And any other man aside from what he wears.
我们乔装打扮即可
All we need is about us.
找来甲胄 头盔 剑
Armor, helmets, swords,
我们就可以伪装成骑宝马 带金子上路的
And we make england wealthy men
英格兰富人
With horses and gold.
命运终于垂青我们了
Fate has smiled upon us at last.
而我 绝不会放弃这大好良机
And I, for one, shall not turn my back on her.
把王冠摘下来 威尔
Take that crown off your head, will,
装满金银财宝更有用些
And fill it to the brim.
主啊 我们将此人的灵魂交给您保管
We commit the soul of this boy to your keeping, lord.
当他到达永生之门时 我们请求
We would ask, when he arrives at the gates of eternity,
您能让他得以永生
If you could let him in.
歌♥利亚把地犁得很好 但种什么呢
Goliath's got the soil turning nicely. But for what?
荨麻吗
Nettles?
荨麻汤和蒲公英沙拉
Nettle soup and dandelion salad,
我们至少可以活命
That'll keep us alive.
歌♥利亚 这边来
Come, goliath. This way.
直到奇迹出现
Until we get a miracle.
这边
电影精选列表