在法律压♥迫♥人♥民♥ 暴戾和不公横行的时代
无法者总能为历史留下辉煌的一笔
即将迈入十二世纪的英格兰即是如此
诺丁汉
谁能告诉我发生了什么事情
Can somebody tell me what's going on?
别傻了 沃尔特 让他回去睡觉
Don't be foolish, walter. Get him back to bed.
-把门锁上 -我还是这房♥子的主人
- Bar the door. - I'm still the master of this house.
查理 起来
Richard, up.
谁在那儿
Who is there?
醒醒 汤姆斯
Wake up, thomas.
开门
Open the gates!
混♥蛋♥
Bastards.
箭
Arrow.
灯笼
The lantern.
我看到了 你们这些小混♥蛋♥
I see you, you little bastards.
我看到你们了
I see you!
窃贼蛆
Thieving maggots.
他们偷走了我们所有的谷物种子
They've taken all our seed grain.
我们拿什么来种地
What are we going to do for planting?
祈祷吧
Pray.
狮心王查理 家财尽失 名誉扫地
在圣♥战♥十年后返回英格兰的路上烧杀抢掠
在他的军队中有一名叫
罗宾·朗斯特莱德的弓箭手
这是他返回家乡 帮助弱小抵御强权
因此被剥夺法律权益 成为了无法者的故事
罗宾汉
你们好
Hello, there!
法国 恰卢斯要塞 公元1199年
给你 伙计
Here you go, lad.
谢了 罗宾
Thank you, robin.
罗宾
Robin.
弓箭手被命令集♥合♥
The archers been called to ranks.
真见鬼的会找时间 老子肚子饿坏了
Bloody typical. I'm starving.
把这些藏好了
Hide these well.
我们晚上再吃
We'll have them for supper instead.
陛下
Sire.
水准备好了 陛下
Your bath, sire.
看在上帝的份上 洛克斯利 你能让他们停下吗
For the love of christ, loxley, would you stop them doing that!
他们这样是出于对您的敬爱 陛下
They love you, sire.
我的头 嗡嗡的吵死了
My head. It's going like the bells of hell.
就是那个吗
Is that it?
再拿下这个城♥堡♥ 我们就可以荣归故里了
One more castle to sack, then we're home to england.
查理国王万岁
Hail king richard!
放箭
Release!
推
Push!
弓箭手
Hey, archer!
别丢了小命
Stay alive!
晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
这次别忘了带钱 小伙子
Don't forget your money this time, little man.
我很乐于把它从你手上赢过来
It will be my pleasure to take it off you.
推
Push!
冲上去
Move up!
掩护国王 掩护国王
Cover the king! cover the king!
盾牌准备
Barricades prepare!
让我们干掉这些法国佬
Let us put these french to bed!
翻起盾牌
Raise the barricades!
吉米
Jimmy.
沉着小心 别浪费机会
Calm and careful. Make it count.
出击
Go!
救命啊
Help!
掩护
Cover!
现在跳
Now.
跑
Go!
回撤
Move back!
血染法国
Blood for france!
出击
Go!
马上就要被射成刺猬了
Lt'll make a fine pin cushion!
菲利普国王去死吧
King philip's arse!
狮心王所向披靡
Look what they do for the lion heart!
推
Push!
推
Push!
这会烧整个晚上 伙计们 别让他们给扑灭了
That'll burn all night, lads. Don't let them put it out.
我们冲锋陷阵 最后论功赏的却是这些
These pricks will smash through in
第二天早上才轻轻松松冲进去的混球
the morning, take all the credit.
干的好 小吉米
Well done, jimmy boy.
王宫 伦敦塔
约翰...
John...
女王陛下
Your majesty.
英国公主因为一个法国小妞
An english princess shut out of her husband's bedchamber
被其丈夫拒之门外
By a piece of french pastry!
你不觉得羞愧吗
Aren't you ashamed?
该羞愧的是他
The shame is surely his.
那就进去告诉他
Then go in and tell him.
在他门前像孩子一样哭泣一点都不管用
Mewling at his keyhole is neither one thing nor the other.
约翰
John.
上帝 怎么回事...
Oh, god! what in heaven...
小姐 抱歉
Mademoiselle, you will excuse me.
我的儿子需要我的建议
My son has need of my advice.
不 我不需要 不信你问她
No, I don't. Ask her.
母后 拜托 你不觉得这不合适吗
Mother, please, have you no decency?
我刚好在干
I happen to be in a condition that
任何母亲都不应该看的事情
no mother should see her son in.
唉 结束了啊
我也不想 但那是我母后
Yes, I know, but it's my mother.
够了
That's enough.
再想想
On second thoughts,
我觉得你最好还是听我要说的话
I think it better that you do hear what I have to say.
但我不想让你出现在我的眼前
Though I will not have you in my presence.
母后
Mother.
我出现在这里的目的是从这不适当的娱乐中
The purpose of my being in this room is to save the realm
拯救这个王国
From the consequences of this unsuitable amusement.
她叔叔就是那见鬼的法国国王
Her uncle is the bloody king of france.
没错
-我叔叔是... -没你说话的份
- My uncle is... - get down.
她叔叔想让她回去
Her uncle wants her back.
菲利普正需要一个
Philip wants an excuse to cross
出兵越过海峡的借口
The channel with an army.
你却给了他那个理由
And you have given him that excuse.
回到你法定妻子的身边 拯救英格兰
Take up your lawful wife and save england.
我的法定妻子木得像块砖
My lawful wife is as barren as a brick.
你真的想让我有那样的妻子吗
Is that truly the wife you want for me?
您以八个子女让您的丈夫荣耀
You, who honored your husband with eight children
即使现在 当其他的子女都已逝去
So that even now when death has taken the rest
您还有一个国王和一个叫您母后的傀儡
You have a king and the runt of the litter to call you "mother."
我宁愿你找侍女生私生子
Better the bastard of a servant girl
也好过和嫉妒英格兰的敌人的侄女上♥床♥
Than bed the niece of england's jealous enemy.
我要和她上♥床♥并且娶她 母后
Or bed her and wed her, mother.
我已经让教皇的人准备好废黜事宜了
I've asked the pope's men to arrange an annulment.
你认为教皇
And do you think the pope
相比法国国王会更喜欢英国傀儡吗
Will favor england's royal runt over the king of france?
他也许就是这样认为的 因为我是亚奎丹的埃莉诺的儿子
He might see his way for the son of eleanor of aquitaine.
同时也是英格兰未来的国王
And for the future king of england.
狮心王查理已经至少四十了 甚至更老
Richard the lion heart is 40 years old, if not more.
没有子嗣
And no babies.
我是未来的皇后
I am a queen in the making.
对 没错
Yes. Yes.
看到了吗
You see?
她是我的埃莉诺
She is my eleanor.
现在明白了吗 这游戏不靠运气
Now, you do understand, this game is not about luck.
靠的是记忆力和手法
It's about the science of memory and a quick hand.
谁想带点鲜肉回家
Who'd like to take a bit of fresh meat home?
我们今早还捕了一只野鸡
Caught this morning. We have a pheasant.
三选一 右边 左边 还是中间
Three choices. Right, left or middle?
中间
Middle.
"中间" 他说选中间
"the middle," he says. The middle.
抱歉那些洋葱归我了 伙计 你输了
I'm sorry about those onions, young man. You lose.
罗宾 扔过来 我这儿正好要洋葱调味
电影精选列表