你见过!
Yes, you have!
如果你说的是事实...
If what you're saying
is true...
我不会记起来的,因为对我来说还没发生过
I wouldn't remember it
because it wouldn't have happened yet.
真不可思议,我必须要记下来
This is incredible.
I must've documented this.
不,听我说
No, you listen to me.
许多人被杀了,杀手就在外面追我
A lot of people were just killed, and
the killer is outside. He's after me.
- 我们报♥警♥吧
- 这个不能用
- We'll call the police.
- That is not gonna work.
我想让你送我回过去
I want you to send me back.
我会改变事情的发生
I'll change what happened.
- 我能回去,能解决问题
- 你疯了吗?
- I can go back, and I can fix it.
- Are you insane?
我不知道副作用大不大
I have no idea what
the residual effects might be.
我告诉你吧,有人死了
I'll tell you what they are:
people die.
- 回到过去可能会让事情更糟
- 我已经让它更糟了
- Going back might make it worse.
- I've already made it worse.
这次,我需要更多的时间,至少一小时
This time, I'm gonna need
more time. At least an hour.
我只设定了20分钟
I've only designed it
for 20 minutes.
这会让我正好回到我过去的位置
That's gonna put me
right back where I was.
你跟我来
You're coming with me.
你想证明机器能用,你就跟我来
You want proof that your machine
works, you come with me.
他们不知道的我们知道,来冒个险吧
They won't know that we know.
This'll give us an advantage.
你回到过去后,立刻报♥警♥
As soon as you get back here,
call the police.
告诉他们有个持枪的疯子到处杀人
Tell them there's a crazy man
with a gun shooting people.
带警♥察♥到路边的加油站
Get them to the gas station
down the road.
打完电♥话♥后立刻和我在这里回合
As soon as you've made the call,
meet me there.
你是芝加哥那个处理人♥质♥的女人
You're that woman from Chicago
with the hostages.
是的,三天内我不能回去很遗憾,走吧
Yeah. It's a pity this thing
can't go back three days. Get on.
- 你先
- 为什么不信任我?
- You first.
- Don't trust me?
差不多吧
来吧,一起
Something like that.
Come on. Together.
“真是个好看的裤腰带”
"That is one
good-looking belt buckle."
之后,不知道咋说好,突然我来了个点子
And, I don't know, it just popped
into my head. Don't ask me how.
我之前听过这个笑话,一点也不好笑
I've heard it before.
It's a really stupid joke.
你根本不知道我在说啥
You don't even know
what I'm talking about.
“绑你头上肯定漂亮”?
"lt'd look even better
with your forehead pressed against it"?
你以为是你原创?
And you thought that was original?
别太自私,我压力山大
Don't take it personal.
After all the stress...
汽车抛锚了,还有各种破事
what with my car breaking down
and all...
我要歇歇了,放松放松
I am ready to relax,cut loose.
知道我啥意思吧?
Know what I mean?
嗯,操,今天是周二对吧?
Yeah. Hell,
it's Thursday, right?
我♥操♥,离周末才过一天
Goddamn it. It's only
a day away from the weekend.
是的
That's right.
- 你怎么处理你的车?
- 去它的吧
- What'll you do about your car?
- Hell with it.
我更喜欢你的车
I like yours better anyway.
我喜欢老旧宽敞的凯迪拉克
I just love a big, old Cadillac.
- 动力十足
- 是吧?
- It's so powerful.
- It is, isn't it?
让我跟你说点事
Let me tell you something.
我这里还有更有动力的
There's more under me
than just a Cadillac engine.
我们找个地方,你给我瞧瞧?
Why don't we go somewhere
and you show me?
听起来挺有趣不是么?
Sounds like fun, don't it?
闭嘴,这没意思
You stop it.
This isn't funny.
得了吧,你知道我喜欢丧失
Come on. You know
how much I love this.
前面五英里有个汽车旅馆,我们过去
There're a motel
'bout five miles up. We'll go there.
- 我喜欢汽车旅馆
- 你喜欢?
- I love motels.
- You do?
- 可以为所欲为
- 是的
- Do whatever you want in 'em.
- Yeah.
告诉他们说你的真实名字都行
Might even give 'em
your real name.
把垃圾扔到门外就走人
Trash the shit outta the room,
then just leave.
是的,我喜欢!
Yeah, I like that!
我到前面车站停一下就走
I'm just gonna stop at the station
for a minute, then we'll go.
- 我要龙舌兰加石灰
- 龙舌兰加石灰!
- I'll take a tequila and lime, please.
- Tequila and lime!
今天要上天了
This day has been hell.
- 真高兴你的汽车抛锚...
- 继续开车
- I'm so glad your car broke...
- Keep driving.
如果你放开方向盘,我就把你的脑子崩出来
Take your hands off the wheel and I'll
blow our brains clear to the border.
你想干啥啊,女人?
What the hell you want, woman?
- 慢点
- 操
- Slow down.
- Shit.
如果你想要什么,直接说得了?
If that's all you wanted,
why didn't you just ask?
你是不是不想去旅馆了?
Does this mean you changed
your mind about the motel?
现在让这辆车超过我们
Now you'll let this car pass us.
小睿和我觉得你太情绪化了
Rayanne, and I thought
you were moody.
你什么也没看到
You ain't seen nothing yet.
别打注意,继续开车
Don't get any ideas.
Just keep doing what you're doing.
你搞错了
You are of a different ilk
altogether.
下午好,警官
Afternoon, Officer.
别挑战我的底线!
Don't test me!
如果有机会,你离这个混♥蛋♥越远越好
As soon as you get a chance, get as far
away from this asshole as you can.
明白吗?
You got it?
不然,我就宰了他,解决你们的问题
Then again, I may just kill him
for you. Solve both our problems.
你这个婊♥子♥!我试图帮助你
You bitch!
I try to help you...
你就这样谢我?
and this is the gratitude I get?
我♥操♥,你真得学点礼仪
Goddamn it, you better
learn some manners.
- 在德州你又不能远走高飞
- 也许这就是为啥我离开德州
- This shit don't fly in Texas.
- Maybe that's why I left.
背井离乡
这实在很困难
Let it go on by.
As difficult as it is...
表现出一个正常人的样子
try and act
like a normal human being.
好吧,我♥操♥
Well, goddamn.
发生了什么?我♥操♥,小睿!
What the hell is happening?
Goddamn it, Rayanne!
我不知道你这个女朋友是谁
I don't know who
your lady friend here is...
我的女朋友?
My lady?
但是我知道你的所作所为
but I know what you're doing,
and there is no way...
我不会让你们得到任何属于我的东西!
that I'm gonna let you or anybody else
take away what's rightfully mine!
你在说什么啊?
What the hell you talking about?
听我说,他想杀了你
Listen to me.
He's gonna kill you.
- 放你♥娘♥的♥屁!
- 我会杀了你
- Goddamn right!
- I will kill you.
电影精选列表