超级对撞机基地:
Super Collider:
美国国家加速器项目,德克萨斯州
U.S. Government Accelerator Project, Texas
对不住了,兄弟
Sorry, pal.
现在时间是16:44
The exact time is 16:44...
你可以明显看到
and as you can plainly see...
倒流实验第12号♥样本已经死亡
the subject of retroactive experiment
number 12 is plainly deceased.
之前的11次实验全部都以失败告终
Since my first 11 attempts at
this experiment proved unsuccessful...
这次是我最后一次实验机会
this will be
my last opportunity...
那群五角大楼的脑残政客们
being as the idiots
at the Pentagon...
周一早上就会过来关闭我的实验项目
will be shutting this place down
completely come Monday morning.
这卷录像带会证明
This tape will provide proof
that I have been able...
我有能力短暂让时光倒流
to briefly
reverse the flow of time.
不管什么东西穿过这个机器
Whatever subject
passes through this machine...
都会保持完整的回忆
will have total recollection
of all that has happened.
但是,我,却没有这些事情的回忆
I, however, will have no memory
of these events.
现在时间,16:44
The exact time is 16:44...
你可以明显看到
and as you can plainly see...
倒流实验第12号♥样本已经死亡
the subject of retroactive experiment
number 12 is plainly deceased.
之前的11次实验全部都以失败告终
Since my first 11 attempts at
this experiment proved unsuccessful...
这次是我最后一次实验机会
this will be
my last opportunity...
那群五角大楼的脑残政客们
being as the idiots
at the Pentagon...
周一早上就会过来关闭我的实验项目
will be shutting this place down
completely come Monday morning.
这卷录像带会提供证据
Now, this tape
will provide proof...
不仅针对我的喷子们,还针对我自己
not only to my detractors
but also to myself.
- 我成功了
- 因为如果我是对的
- I did it.
- Because if I am right...
我就有能力让时光倒流
and I can briefly
reverse the flow of time...
我不会有这些事情的实验
I will have no memory
of these events.
我做到了
I did it.
我做到了!
I did it!
哦买♥♥噶,我成功了!我成功了!
Oh, my God.I did it!I did it!
嗨,哥们!最近咋样,老兄?
Hey, man!How're you doing, brother?
看看这些,哥们
看起来是付给我的?
Look at them, man.
They like to pay for these, don't they?
- 路上没人跟踪吧?
- 我会回来的
- Nobody followed you here?
- I'll be back.
先把钱给我,弗兰克,我的钱呢?
Whoa. My money, Frank.
Where's my money?
谁说我拿了货就要给你钱的?
How the hell am I supposed to give you
money when I gotta go get it?
我身上没带钱,不然我也不掺合这档子事了
I've got no money on me.
That's why we're in this business.
- 我跟你闹过别扭吗?
- 废话,当然闹过
- Have I ever screwed you over?
- Yeah, you have.
那是高中时候,我喝多了,饶了我吧
That was high school.
I was drunk. Leave me alone.
我要我的钱
I need my money.
我马上就要让你富得流油了
I'm gonna make you as rich as shit
four foot up a bull's ass.
得了吧,哥们!你拿枪指着我是啥意思?
Come on, man!
What are you doing to me?
把枪放下
Put the goddamn gun away.
- 我真的需要钱
- 我知道!
- I need my money.
- I know!
- 给我三十分钟!
- 三十分钟后我就回来
- Thirty minutes.
- Thirty minutes and I'll be right back.
把枪挪开再说,你别走火了
Take that thing away from me.
You're gonna hurt somebody with that.
三十分钟!
Thirty minutes!
你小酌一杯咖啡
You have yourself
a little cup of coffee.
喝完我就带着钱回来了
By the time you're done with it,
I'll be back with the cash.
芝加哥的今晨
The city of Chicago today
is in mourning...
是伴随着悲剧的人♥质♥事件而醒来的
in the wake of this weekend's
tragic hostage situation...
案子发生在联邦大楼
at the Federal Building.
首席谈判专家卡伦·沃伦
Lead negotiator Karen Warren...
已经正式辞去了警方职务
has officially resigned from her
position with the police department.
停下!嘿!
Stop! Hey!
谢谢了,亲!
Thanks a bunch, pal!
不妙
Not good.
咋回事,辣妹?
What was that, honey?
我的车坏了,我需要您的帮助
My car. Looks like
I may need a little help.
那个指示牌怎么了?
What the hell
happened to that sign?
那个是小睿,别理她,她是内骚型
That's Rayanne. Don't mind her.She's just shy.
嗯,目测你有麻烦了
Yeah. Looks like
you got a problem...
在这鸟不拉屎的地儿可不好搞啊
in this general area
right here.
大概是哪里的问题?
Any particular type of problem,
you think?
我不知道
I don't know.
我可以带你去我一个哥们那里
I can take you up the road
a click to a buddy of mine.
他有辆拖车
He's got a tow truck
all his own.
见鬼,走吧
Hell, come on.
我叫弗兰克,你坐后面去
Frank's the name.
Throw yourself in the rear.
我会搞定的
I'll fix ya up.
- 是吧,小睿?
- 乐意帮忙
- Isn't that right, Rayanne?
- Whatever you want.
嗨,我叫卡伦,你觉得路有多远?
Hi, I'm Karen. How far
do you suppose it is?
噢,我不知道,让我想想
Oh, I don't know.
Let me think now.
我想大概,五、十里路的样子
I'd say five, ten miles.
见鬼,谁能说准?这里是德州,不是吗?
Hell, who knows?This is Texas, right?
- 你是附近城市的人?
- 是,以前是
- You from around these parts?
- Yeah, I used to be.
- 加尔维斯顿那边
- 寺伐?
- Down by Galveston way.
- Is that right?
你口音确实像城里人
You sure do talk like a city girl.
给我擦眼镜
Polish these for me.
今天真是最搞笑的一天
The funniest thing
happened to me today.
我正休息喝咖啡
I was in the break room
getting a cup of coffee...
然后一个女人,叫K妹
and there was this woman...
Kim.
这女人是干秘书一类的活的
She's some kind of secretary
or something.
她像这样说
And she says...
She goes like this.
“弗兰克,你裤腰带真尼马好看”
She says, "Frank,
that's a good-looking belt buckle."
之后,不知道咋说好,突然我来了个点子
And I don't know.
This just popped into my head.
别问我为啥
Don't ask me how.
我跟她说...猜猜我咋说的
I just said to her...
Guess what I said.
猜猜我咋说的
Guess what I say to her.
你们谁猜猜啊?
Somebody please just
guess what I said.
我不知道,你咋说的?
I don't know.What'd you say?
我说,“绑你额头上肯定漂亮”
I say, "lt'll look a lot
better pressed against your forehead."
我突然就想到这么个说法!
That just popped into my head!
咋啦?没被我机锋慧芒深深打动吗?
What's wrong? You don't wanna experience
my razor-sharp wit back there?
我想我是漂泊太久了,真想念这种德州老笑话
I guess I've just been away too long.
Missed that old Texas humor.
我知道怎么让你开心起来,来点乡村音乐?
电影精选列表