像我车上的引擎盖
strapped to the hood of my car.
你好
Howdy.
车坏了吗,美女?
Got a little car trouble there,
huh, honey?
没有
Nope.
没坏?看上去像
No?
Sure looks like it.
你确定不需要帮助吗?
Sure you don't need anything?
我确定
I sure don't.
喏吧
All right.
别说我不愿意帮忙
Can't say I didn't try.
我在哪里见过你吗?
Do I know you from somewhere?
呵呵
Uh-uh.
照顾好你自己,女士
Now you take care of yourself, lady.
到底在搞啥鬼?
What the hell's that about?
有什么困难吗,女士?
What seems to be
the problem, ma'am?
你好,我叫卡伦·沃伦,在芝加哥警局工作
Hi. My name's Karen Warren. I work
with the Chicago Police Department.
需要拖车吗?
Need a lift?
我不介意你做过啥,我也不关心你和谁做♥爱♥
I don't care what you did,
and I don't care who you made love to.
现在只剩你和我,这些钱是我们的了
It's just you and me now.
This money's for you and me, baby!
别闹了,亲爱的
Come on now, honey.
快点,把枪拿开
Come on.
Put that gun away.
你不会开枪的,小睿
Now, you ain't gonna shoot me, Rayanne.
I know that.
你爱我
'Cause you love me.
放下枪,女士,放下
Drop the gun, ma'am.
Drop it.
- 似乎有点不妙
- 噢,我觉得你是对的
- This doesn't look good.
- No, I think you're right.
走吧
我们继续
- Let's go.
- Let's go on down.
好了,女士,把手放在头上
All right, ma'am,
put your hands over your head.
女士,我想你们得离开这
Ma'am, I'm gonna
have to ask you to step away.
你们啥都做不了,都结束了
Ain't nothing you can do here.
It's all over.
电影精选列表