That's very funny, but you're
not dealing with Rayanne.
手放头后面
Put your hands
behind your head.
想开枪,要担责任的
It's a lot of responsibility,
pulling that trigger.
这会改变你的人生
That'll change your life forever.
也许我就在寻求改变
Maybe I've been
looking for a change.
操!
Shit!
我♥操♥!婊♥子♥!
Goddamn it! You bitch!
别动!
Hold it!
先生,你弄错了
Mister, you got it wrong.
救命!她他♥娘♥的♥射我!她是个杀手!
Help me! She shot me, goddamn it!
She's a killer!
去叫警♥察♥,我看着他
Go call the police.
I'll watch him.
你在说什么鬼话?她是个杀人犯!
What are you talking about?
She's a murderer!
- 快去!我能解决问题
- 你也疯了吗?
- Just go! I can handle this.
- Are you crazy too?
- 她试图射杀我!
- 去,闭嘴!
- She's trying to kill me!
- Go. Shut up!
- 杀人犯
- 我谁也没杀,她开枪打的我
- Murdering bastard.
- I didn't kill nobody. She shot me.
- 把东西给我
- 你在说什么?
- Give 'em to me.
- What are you talking about?
你知道的,混球
You know what,
you stinking bastard.
电脑芯片,给我
The computer chips.
Give 'em to me.
操,你怎么不问问我?
Shit. Why didn't you just ask?
警♥察♥早给没收了
The copper took 'em from me.
他肯定知道我藏了,然后没收了
He must've known I had 'em.
He's got 'em.
蠢逼
Stupid fucker.
操尼玛!
Goddamn you!
我♥操♥!
Shit!
开车碰到麻烦了,宝贝?
Have a little car trouble, honey?
- 打911
- 打911干啥?
- Call 911.
- 911 what?
报♥警♥啊!操!
The police! Shit!
电♥话♥不能用
Phone don't work.
起来!
Up!
我们需要沟通对话
You and I need to have
a little conversation.
- 你把枪立刻放下
- 好的,弗兰克
- You put that gun down right now.
- Okay, Frank.
放下!
Put it down!
来吧
Come on.
来呀,宝贝
Come on, baby.
我真喜欢你
I kinda like you.
你在哪呢?
Where are you?
挺活跃啊
Feisty.
下流胚子
Spicy.
真想约你出去吃顿晚饭啊
A girl like you,
I'd take out to dinner.
你在哪呢?
Where the hell are you?
你闯入我的生活干什么?
What're you coming into my life for?
你想得到什么?
What the hell you want?
操,真抱歉要弄死你了
Shit, I'm so sorry
I gotta kill you.
我会把你拖回家给我老头
I'd like to take you home
to my papa.
他会喜欢你的
He'd like to meet you.
婊♥子♥,你在哪呢?
Bitch, where are you?
我告诉你吧,婊♥子♥
I tell you what, girl.
如果你对我好,我也会对你好的
I'll be nice to you
if you're nice to me.
怎么样?
How's that?
你叫我疯子,但是我可不吃你这一套
Call me crazy, but somehow
I don't quite believe you.
下来!
Get down!
你想干什么,宝贝?还想射我?
What are you gonna do, baby?
Shoot me again?
- 别气我
- 我知道
- Don't tempt me.
- I know.
你拿回自己的命,我们互不相欠
This is about you taking hold
of your life, codependent no more.
- 我来自金星,你来自火星
- 闭嘴!
- I'm from Venus, you're from Mars.
- Shut up!
走!
Move!
你惊讶到我了,女士
You surprise me, ma'am.
我也是藏了一手啊
I got a few tricks
up my sleeve too.
到底怎么回事?她是谁?
What the hell's going on?
Who is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
你是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我只是个普通的德州女孩
Just another Texas girl.
放屁!你已经搅合了我的生意!
Bullshit! You've been
sticking your nose in my business!
没人知道我♥干♥什么生意
Nobody knows my business.
死去的小睿都不知道,这还是拜你所赐
Not even Rayanne, who is dead now,
thank you very much.
没了她我活着还干嘛?
How the hell am I
supposed to live without her?
你真可悲!
You're pathetic!
你知道她在骗你
Anyway, you knew
she was cheating on you.
你怎么知道?
How the hell you know that?
她告诉你的?
She tell you that?
她做了什么?和杰西?那又是谁?
Who was she doing?
Jesse? Who is it?
算了吧,到别的地方再撕逼
Cut it out.
Take it somewhere else.
告诉我!我现在就要知道!
Tell me!
I wanna know right now!
算了吧,到别的地方撕吧!
Cut it out!
Take it somewhere else!
带她去沙漠里去!
Take her out in the desert!
我会到沙漠里解决的
I'll take it out in the desert,
all right.
确信没人会发现她
Make sure nobody finds her.
起来
Get up.
我们一会再说
I'll talk to you later.
除了土狼,没人会发现你
Nobody's gonna find you
'cept the coyotes.
最好快点,马上有人来找那个警♥察♥了
Better make it quick 'cause somebody's
bound to come looking for that trooper.
警♥察♥能说什么?
What's the trooper gonna say?
死人是不会说话的
Just gonna have to shut you up.
听我说,你再逼逼...
You listen to me.
You say anything...
我杀他们所有人,我发誓
and I'll kill them all, I swear.
嗨,我能帮你吗?
Hi. Can I help you?
你知道附近哪里可以露营吗?
We wondered if you might know if there's
a campground located around here.
别动!
Freeze!
锁上门!
Lock the doors!
滚出去!
Get outta here!
让我进去!
布莱恩,你这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
Let me in!
Brian, you son of a bitch!
你在里面!操!
You're in there!
Shit!
布莱恩,你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的!
Brian, you son of a bitch!
- 你是谁?
- 我是你送到过去的人
- Who are you?
- I'm the one you sent back.
- 记得吗?
- 啥?
- Remember?
- What?
你叫布莱恩
Your name's Brian.
这里有个装置可以让人穿越到过去,比如我
There's something in here that sends
people back in time. Me, for example.
- 我不认识你
- 我之前来过
- I don't know you.
- I was here before.
你送我回去的,我又体验了一把噩梦
You sent me back, and
I've just relived a nightmare.
我生活中从来没见过你
I have never seen you before
in my life.
电影精选列表