Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
别杀我 杰德
Don't shoot me, Jed.
别杀我 杰德
Don't shoot me, Jed.
你们还剩下几个人
How many of those you got left?
四个
Four.
预备——
Ready.
不 等等 别这样 停下
No, wait. Don't. Stop.
你觉得怎样?
What do you say?
你饿了吗?
You hungry?
饿了
Yeah.
去吧 托妮
JED: (WHISPERING) Go, Toni.
快拿 回到岩石那儿再吃
JED: Let's get it fast and get back to the rock.
快
Come on.
好久没吃到这些了
It's been so long.
小声点…
Quiet, quiet, quiet!
上帝啊
TONI: Oh, my God.
上帝啊
ROBERT: Holy shit!
卧倒!
Get down!
托妮!-趴下
ERICA: Toni!JED: Stay down!
卧倒
Stay down!
快离开这! -快
Let's get out of here!- Come on!
快走
Go.
快走…
Come on. Get on. Come on.
快
Yeah. Come on!
快走
JED: Come on, let's go!
快
Go on! Go on!
托妮
Toni!
托妮
Toni!
狼獾
Wolverines!
我快死了 杰德
I'm killed, Jed.
别让他们活捉我
Don't let them get me.
他们一定会逼我招供
Because they'll make me talk.
你的枪呢?
Where's your gun?
我想死在你手上
I want you to do it.
我下不了手
I can't.
托妮 我狠不了心
(STIFLING SOB) I can't, Toni. I can't.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
把你的手榴弹给我
Give me your grenade.
我不想冷冷清清地死
I don't wanna be too cold.
为我拔掉保险栓
Pull the pin for me.
我想待在这…
I'm just gonna stay here
在这倾听风的声音 可以吗?
and listen to the wind a while, okay?
去吧
Go.
上校同志
(IN RUSSIAN) Comrade Colonel.
我预计约有12具敌尸
I would estimate enemy body count at 12.
12具
Twelve...
你不同意吗?
Wouldn't you agree?
12具
Twelve.
12具
Twelve.
我只看见1具
I saw only one.
但他们炸掉了同伴尸体
But they carry off their dead.
当然了 不可以吗?
Of course, why not?
他们为何如此残酷?
Why do you think they are so cruel?
死亡同胞名单
好了 听我说
All right, now, listen to me.
你们俩留在这 直到敌军撤回镇上
You two are gonna wait up here until the troops pull back into town.
你们会知道他们何时撤回
You'll know when that happens.
他们一走 你们就退守平原
When they do, head out for the plains.
那你呢
What about you?
我要留守这里
I gotta stick around.
引起敌人注意 这样你们才能顺利逃脱
Stir things up, so you can make it out.
我们要和你共进退 迈特 -不行
We're going with you, Mattie.- No.
我们要和你共进退 -听我说
We're going with you.- Listen to me!
我们小队就剩我们几个了
We are all that's left.
留得青山在 你们一定要逃出去
Someone's gotta live.Somebody's gotta make it.
我和杰德已经没用了
Me and Jed, we're all used up.
不
No.
我永远忘不了你们
I'm never gonna forget.
只要我还活着
As long as I live.
永远忘不了
Never forget.
铭记终生
Don't.
迈特
Matt.
现在还不知鹿死谁手呢
You're never gonna know who won.
我们会赢的
We will.
我们一定能逃出去 杰德
You know, we could make it, Jed.
我们以前经历的比这严峻得多
We've been a lot tougher than this before.
我们转移到山上吧
We cause a diversion, get out of here, head back to the mountains.
我爱你 迈特
I love you, Mattie.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你 杰德
I love you, too, Jed.
我们可谓难兄难弟
It's hard being brothers, isn't it?
没错
Yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
我都不记得温暖的感觉了
(IN SPANISH) I can't remember what it was to be warm
我记得只有很小的时候 才感受过阳光的温暖
It seems a thousand years since I was a small boy in the sun
我怎会来到这荒无人烟的崇山峻岭
How did I come to this high, desolate place
这里只有孤寂
where there is nothing but loneliness?
我失去了很多很多
So much is lost
我想凝视你的双眼 忘记一切烦忧
I want to look in your eyes and forget
远离尘嚣
It all seems so far away
温暖的房♥子 我不再形单影只
A warm house where my shadow never falls,
我的双手 穿过你乌黑的长发
your long, black hair in my hands
再也没有动荡
There is no more revolution,
只有你是我心灵的港湾
only you to come back to
我会递上辞呈
I will post my resignation
快!快走!…
Come on! Let's go, let's go!
他们在偷袭岗哨
(IN RUSSIAN) They're attacking the station!
大家快到岗哨那里
(IN RUSSIAN) Everybody to the station!
(俄语)快!快!
(IN RUSSIAN) Hurry, hurry!
你输了
You lose.
你可以安息了
You can rest now.
等等 迈特
Just hang on, Matt.
哦 迈特
Oh, Matt.
没事的 迈特 没事的
It's okay, Matt. It's okay.
坚持住 迈特 爸爸很快就来了
Just hang on, Matt.Daddy will be here soon, Matt.
坚持住 迈特
Hang on, Matt.
撑住 迈特 爸爸很快就要来了
Come on, Matt. Daddy will be here soon.
没事了 迈特
It's okay. Come on, Matt.
我会一直抱着你的 迈特
I'll hold you as long as I can, Matt.
我会一直抱着你
I'll hold you as long as I can.
你可以靠着我
You can lean on me.
我很累
I'm so tired.
太累了
So tired.
我们现在自♥由♥了
We're free now.
自♥由♥了
Free.
我再也没见过这兄弟俩
ERICA: I never saw the brothers again
这场战争
In time, this war,
不久就结束了
like every other war, ended
但是我永远无法忘怀
But I never forgot
经常旧地重游
And I come to this place often
游击队碑
虽然只有我一个人
Though no one else does
在第三次世界大战初期
In the early days of World War III,
游击队成员大多是少年
guerillas, mostly children,
将失去的同伴名字刻在这块岩石之上
placed the names of their lost upon this rock
他们在此孤军奋战
They fought here alone
献出自己宝贵的生命
and gave up their lives
以保卫祖国的安全与完整
so that this nation shall not perish from the earth
帕特里克·斯威兹 饰演 杰德
托马斯·豪威尔 饰演 罗伯特
李·汤普森 饰演 艾瑞卡
查理·希恩 饰演 迈特
达伦·戴尔顿 饰演 达瑞尔
电影精选列表