Mr. Mason.- Yes. Thank you.
梅森先生
Well, Mr. Mason.
祝你们好运
Good luck, son.
这有一盒子弹
Here's a box of ammo for your granddaddy's pistol.
谢谢 -祝你们好运
Thanks.- Good luck to you.
我会好好照顾她们 放心
I'll take care of them. Don't worry.
我们是自♥由♥美国电台 现在是11:59
WOMAN: It's 11:59 at Radio Free America
山姆大叔的音乐节目以及《黎明前的真♥相♥》
This is Uncle Sam with music and the truth until dawn
现在我有话要传给…
Right now, I've got a few words
敌占区的同胞们
for our some of our brothers and sisters in the occupied zone
椅子已经靠在墙上 椅子已经靠在墙上
The chair is against the wall.The chair is against the wall
约翰有把长胡子 约翰有把长胡子
John has a long mustache.John has a long mustache
现在是12点 美国同胞们 离胜利又近了一天
It's 12:00, Americans, another day closer to victory
不管是自♥由♥区还是敌占区的同胞
And for all you out there on or behind the lines,
这首歌♥都献给你们
this is your song
现在形势不同了
Things are different now.
他们来了 -没错
They're coming up.- Yeah.
我们告诉其他人吧
Let's go tell the others.
阿♥拉♥巴霍国家森林
(俄语)真美
(IN RUSSIAN) Oh, how beautiful.
这写着什么?
What is written here?
你不是学过英文吗 翻一下
You studied English. Translate.
我对美国历史可是非常了解
American history. I know this well.
阿♥拉♥巴霍人(北美印第安人部落)国家战场遗址
'"Arapaho National Battlefield.
1908年 这里发生了一场惊天动地的印第安农民起义
'"Here was a great peasant uprising in 1908 of wild Indians.
被罗斯福总统率领牛仔和资本主义军队
'"They were crushed by President Theodore Roosevelt
成功镇♥压♥
'"leading imperialist armies and cowboys.
镇♥压♥持续了一个冬天
'"The battle lasted all winter.
35, 000人被屠戮
'"More than 35, 000 were killed.
这是美国西部最惊人的镇♥压♥之一
'"It was the greatest battle of the American West.'"
好极了!
Bravo!
尤里 站在这儿 我给你拍一张
Yuri, stay here. I'll take a photo of you.
像非洲狒狒
African baboon.
该你了
Now you.
过来 朋友
Come here, my friend.
快点 笨蛋
Hurry up, you fool.
看着我 尤里
Look at me, Yuri.
看
Look.
看看我找到什么了
Look what I've found.
一支箭
An arrow.
一支印第安箭
An Indian arrow.
你真是个哲学家
What a philosopher you are.
印第安人还用钢
I did not know the Indians used steel.
当然了 笨蛋 他们用缴获的美军武器改造的
Sure, you fool, they used the melted sabers of Federalist Cossacks.
印第安人还用塑料?
Did these Indians work in plastic, too?
你这笨蛋 这是打磨过的骨头 这肯定有更多
You idiot, this is bone, polished to a high sheen. There must be more.
看
Look.
树丛那边
Near the brush.
(英语)姑娘 你在干嘛
(IN ENGLISH) Girl! What are you doing?
(俄语)别去!保持距离 她有武器
(IN RUSSIAN) Stop! Keep your distance.She has a weapon.
(俄语)不许动 该死的
(IN RUSSIAN) Stop, dammit!
快 抓住她
Quickly. Catch him!
找掩护
Take cover!
(俄语)站住
(IN RUSSIAN) Stop!
(俄语)帮帮我 同志
(IN RUSSIAN) Help me, comrades.
抓住她
Grab him!
我抓住她了
I got him.
(俄语)我要死了
(IN RUSSIAN) I'm dying.
(俄语)上帝 救救我
(IN RUSSIAN) God help me!
救我
God help me!
他们也是人
But they were people.
我爸爸也是人
Yeah, well, so was my dad.
这是什么气味
What was it like?
感觉很好
It was good.
有一件事是肯定的
One thing is for sure now,
我们谁也不能再回家了
no one can ever go home again.
再也不行了
Never.
你也做点贡献吧
Why don't you make yourself useful?
你来洗
You wash it!
我们再也不负责洗刷了 我们和你们男生一样出色
We're never doing your washing again! Me and her is as good as any of you!
你们他妈搞什么鬼?
So what's up your ass?
闭嘴
Shut up!
别再这样说了
Don't you ever say that again!
听见没?再说我就杀了你
Hear me? Say that again, I'll kill you.
听到没?我会杀了你
Hear me? I'll kill you.
我说错什么了?
So what did I do?
你刚才说粗话了
What you said was wrong.
(西班牙语)从今以后
(IN SPANISH) From now on,
班以下人数的队伍…
all troops are forbidden to travel outside secured areas
不得涉足非安全地带
in any group smaller than squad size.
继续西班牙语
(ACKNOWLEDGES IN SPANISH)
通知布拉琴科
Then call Bratchenko.
第八区处于警备状态
Tell him sector eight is now active.
是 贝拉长官
Right away, Mr. Bella.
我要审讯更多的人
And I want some interrogations made
从市长开始
starting with the Mayor.
我听够他的笑话了
I'm sick of his pleasantries.
没问题
Consider it done.
达瑞尔 他连苍蝇都不敢杀
Daryl. He wouldn't hurt a fly.
我了解我儿子 他决不会当游击队
I know my son, Colonel.He's not the guerilla type.
根据学校记录 市长
According to the records, Mayor,
你儿子是优秀的学生会领袖
your son is a prominent student leader.
没错 有其父必有其子
Yes. Well, he is a leader, but not in a violent or physical way.
不 达瑞尔是个政♥治♥家的料 就像我
No, you see, Daryl is more of a politician, like his father.
他还是准军事组织“侦察鹰”的成员
A member of an elite paramilitary organization, Eagle Scout.
那不是军事组织
Yes, but that's not military.
上校 他要是还活着 一定又饿又怕
Now look, Colonel, if he's alive, he's scared, he's hungry,
他一定像你我一样是和平主义者
and he's just as anxious to avoid conflicts as you and me.
他不会惹事的
He's not a troublemaker.
那谁会?
Then who is?
有些家族就不同了
Well, let's just say it runs in some of the families.
这里幸好有你这样识时务的俊杰
This community is indeed fortunate to have a shepherd like him.
我只是想大家和平共处
Well I, I just want to see this thing through, Colonel.
有问题尽管找我 随时候命
If you have any more problems, call me, night or day.
谢谢
Thank you.
审讯结束
We're finished...
暂时而言
for now.
广播播放苏联国歌♥
(SOVIET NATIONAL ANTHEM PLAYING ON PA)
西班牙语
(ORDERING IN SPANISH)
西班牙语
(ORDERING IN SPANISH)
男人唱《美丽的美国》
(MAN SINGING AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL)
广播持续播放苏联国歌♥
(SOVIET NATIONAL ANTHEM CONTINUES PLAYING ON PA)
不要哭 不要流泪!
Don't cry! Hold it back!
我们要把注意力转移
Let it turn to something else.
我们要关心的是将来
Just let it turn to something else, okay?
听着
Listen to me! Listen!
别哭了 只要活着就别哭了
Don't cry. Don't you ever cry again as long as you live.
只要活着就别再哭了
As long as you live, never do it.
听见没?
You hear me?
他们会杀了我们的 我们所有人
DANNY: They're gonna kill us! All of us!
那干嘛不反抗?
So why should we be different?
我们想想以后吧 迈特
Let it turn to something else, Mattie.
想想以后吧
Let it turn, let it turn.
(俄语)给我汽油
(IN RUSSIAN) Take gasoline.
小妞 你在这干嘛?
Hey, girl, what are you doing here?
美女 你要到哪去?
Hey, beautiful, where are you going?
(俄语)别闹了 把东西拿来得了
(IN RUSSIAN) Forget the broad, just get her stuff.
你到哪去?
SOLDIER: (IN RUSSIAN)Where are you going?
你真是 等等 怎么回事?
You're so beautiful.Wait, what's wrong with you?
抓住她
Let's get her.
这边跑
Run. This way.
电影精选列表