苏联遭受了55年来最严重的小麦减产
波兰发生工人和农民暴♥动♥
苏联军队入侵
古巴和尼加拉瓜的军队数量达到500,000
萨尔瓦多和洪都拉斯政♥府♥垮台
绿党控制了西德议会
要求从欧洲的土地上撤走核武器
墨西哥陷入动荡
北大西洋公约组织解体
美国独木难支
赤色黎明
九月
挺身而出而非胆小怯懦
后者永远理解不了胜负的真谛——罗斯福
谢谢让我搭车 -没啥
Thanks for the ride.- Okay.
有什么安排吗?
What's the deal?
继续上路 否则没时间吃早饭了
Get going, we don't have time for breakfast.
你还要工作什么的吧?
Are you working or what?
是的 我要整天待在加油站 你搭便车回家吧
Yeah, I'll be at the station all day.You'll have to hitch a ride home.
好的 -你今天训练了吗?
All right.- You got practice today?
我们练了双倍的时间
After that, we're on double time.
我可练了三倍 -你可真没志气
Triple.- You should be ashamed of yourself.
你看上去就带个输样
You think they'd take it down.
拜托 伙计 你也输过
Come on, bud.You lost a football game once yourself.
什么?-我不记得了
What?- I don't remember.
我可记得
I do.
你在撒谎 -回头见
I think you're lying.- Catch you later.
真不知道该不该相信你 -彼此彼此
I never know when to believe your mouth.- Likewise.
回见 伙计 -回见 杰德
Later, bud.- See ya, Jed.
你的历史作业做了没?-做了一点
So, did you do your history?- Yeah, some of it.
皇家狩猎队伍
MR. TEASDALE: And the great hunt would always begin
总是以半圆形阵容散开
with the armies spread out in a semi-circle,
直到能包围罗德岛那么大面♥积♥
I would say about the size of Rhode Island.
然后他们会冲锋陷阵 驱赶前面的一切
Then they would ride forward, driving everything before them.
野兽、人甚至小虫都不能幸免
Beasts, men, even bugs.
最后 他们的队形会收缩成一个圆形包围圈
Now, the ends would kind of close in to form a shrinking circle.
圈内所有猎物都急着逃跑
Everything within that circle panicked to get out.
这时 狩猎的蒙古战士们
When the Mongols could see each other
就会开始大开杀戒
they had worked themselves up into a pretty good frenzy.
狩猎开始后
Now, when this killing started,
就可能持续数日、数周
it'd last for days, weeks,
甚至数月
even months.
杀戮会一直持续
And it went on
直到可汗的幼子
until the young son of the Khan
恳求父亲放生
asked his father that the last creature alive
最后一只猎物
be allowed to go free.
天呐 同学们
Well, now, my friend.
天呐 -到处都是伞兵
Well, now.- GIRL: They're all over.
来看看 -好啊
BOY 1: Check it out.BOY 2: All right.
他们好酷啊
BOY 1: They look pretty cool though, man.
他们也许是偏离航道了吧
MR. TEASDALE: I would say they were way off-course.
这可真少见
This is very unusual.
俄语
(CHATTERING IN RUSSIAN)
该怎么办 戴先生
Then do something, Mr. Teasdale.
俄语
(MEN CHATTERING IN RUSSIAN)
俄语
(SPEAKING RUSSIAN)
怎么了 朋友
What's going on, my friend?
俄语
(OFFICER ORDERING IN RUSSIAN)
达里尔 快走
Daryl, come on. Let's go.
进去
Get in!
趴下!趴下!
Get down, get down!
进来!-等等
Get in!- Wait. Hey!
大家卧倒!
Everybody down!
快跑!快进来!
Run! Get in!
趴下
Stay down.
除非我死了 他们才能从我冰冷的手里拿到我的枪
阿图罗
Arturo!
西班牙语
(CALLING IN SPANISH)
爸爸
Papa! Papa!
趴下!我爸还在那里
Get down!- My father's back there!
爸爸
ROBERT: Dad! Dad!
爸爸 他们进城了 -怎么回事?
Dad, they're in town.- What's happening?
他们向我开枪!他们在向所有人开枪!
They were shooting at me!They're shooting at everybody!
我们得上山去 离开这儿
We're going to the mountains.Getting out of here.
能看出来他们是什么人吗?
MR. MORRIS: Who are they, near as you can tell?
我听到他们有人说西班牙语
BOY: I heard some of them speaking Spanish.
你看到他们了吗?-说西班牙语?
Did you see any of them?- DANNY: With Spain?
他们是谁?
MR. MORRIS: Who are they?
拜托 冷静 -天呐!
BOY: Come on, man, just relax.- Oh, my God.
冷静点 -小伙子们!
BOY: Just take it easy.MR. MORRIS: Boys!
马上进去拿睡袋和吃的 快点
Get in there and get sleeping bags and food. Right now. Come on.
快去
Come on.
别磨蹭!-快去
Let's move it!- Come on, son.
拿干粮 别拿糖果、曲奇之类的食物
Take the dry stuff. Don't mess around with candy or cookies.
明白
Got it. Yeah.
我该拿什么?-纸巾
What should I get?- Plenty of Kleenex.
拿上枪 -去拿灯
.308.- JED: Somebody get some lanterns.
点38子弹
.38 Specials.
拿点手纸 我可不想用树叶
Grab some toilet paper.I ain't using leaves.
多拿些点22子弹
MR. MORRIS: The.22's. Carry a lot of that.
还有电池 能拿多少拿多少
Take a lot of batteries, boys.All the batteries you can carry.
还有猎枪
There's a shotgun there.
带上那些上衣
JED: Get those down jackets.
迈特 小心
Matt, look!
趴下
Get down! Get down!
趴下
Lay down!
是我们的飞机吗?
Is it ours?
我爱你 儿子 -我也爱你 爸爸
I love you, boy.- I love you, Dad.
告诉妈妈我爱她 -好的
Tell Mom I love her.- Yeah.
我会好好照顾她的
I'll take care of him.
好了 来吧 孩子们 快离开这里
All right, come on, boys, just get out of here.
快走 别回来了
Come on. Don't come back here.
不管看到和听到什么 都别回来
No matter what you see or hear, don't come back.
我很快就会来接你们的
I'll come and get you soon enough.
打开杂物箱
Open the glove compartment.
是这样吗?-是的
Is it there?- Yeah.
上子弹
Load it.
压满了
It's already loaded.
给我
Give it here.
还要这个吗?-要 放在我口袋里
Want these also, Jed?- Yeah, put them in my pocket.
上帝啊!-天呐!
JED: Oh, Jesus Christ!MATT: Oh, my God!
哦 上帝
Oh, Jesus! Oh, Jesus!
马上急转弯
I'm gonna turn off quick.
直升机!
ROBERT: It's a helicopter!
美军直升机
It's ours!
上车
Get in! Get in!
查出问题了吗?-是的
Get it?- Yeah.
查出来了
That's got it.
现在唯一的问题是:水没了
Only thing is we got one problem.We don't have any water.
撒尿怎样?
How about pissing in it?
好主意 开始尿吧 -你怎么知道能行?
That's a good idea. Get up here.- How do you know it'll work?
你多大了?小子
How old are you, kid?
15啦 我是丹尼 不是“小子”
Fifteen. And the name's Danny, not kid.
你大了就会知道了
Well, when you grow up, you'll know these things, Danny.
给我上去 往散热器上撒尿
Now get up here and piss in the radiator.
(士兵说西班牙语)
(SOLDIERS SPEAKING SPANISH)
(西班牙语)美国坦克正从平原上驶来
(IN SPANISH) We've got Yankee tanks coming in from the plains.
我们失去了大部分夜视镜
We've lost most of our night vision
反坦克导弹也不多了
and have only a few anti-tank missiles left for shooting at night.
让精锐部队带火箭筒到猎杀组去
Put your best men into hunter groups armed with RPG's.
每组保持100米距离
Keep 100 meters between each group, dig holes,
等美♥国♥佬♥过来偷袭
wait until the Yankees approach to strike,
我们就给他们来个瓮中捉鳖
find out from where they attack, then combine your groups and attack them.
遵命 贝拉长官
Yes, Mr. Bella.
这里需要防空火力
I want some anti-aircraft here.
我们正在部署 长官
We're working on it, sir.
这…简直是疯人院
This... This is a madhouse!
(俄语)你要见我吗?
电影精选列表