(IN RUSSIAN) Do you want to see me?
(俄语)是的 到体育用品店去
(IN RUSSIAN) Yes, yes.Go to the sporting goods store.
找到4473号♥档案
From the files obtain forms 4473.
那里会有武器清单
These will contain descriptions of weapons
以及货主名单
and lists of private ownership.
那我们家人呢?他们怎么办?
DANNY: But our families, huh? What about them, huh?
我们要待在山上躲一阵
ROBERT: We gotta stay up here and hide awhile.
我只想回家
I just wanna go home.
我不想躲起来 家人会找不到我的
I don't wanna hide.If I hide, they'll never find me.
来看看
Check it out.
这帮我们躲了一颗子弹
Stopped a bullet that would have hit somebody.
我有这个
I got these.
这对我们很有用
Those'll do us a lot of good.
我们没有无线电
We've got no radio.
我是说 我们光靠橄榄油和饭糊
I mean, how long do you think we can survive up here
能在这荒山上坚持多久?
on olives and Rice Krispies?
不然我们还能怎样?
What else are we gonna do?
作为学生会主席
As Calumet Student Body President,
我提议我们投降
I forward the motion that we give ourselves up.
我同意 我们不能老待在这里 我们需要…
I second the motion. We can't stay here. We need stuff and...
坐下 丹尼
Sit down, Danny.
我们哪都不能去 现在城里太危险了
You're not going anywhere.It's too dangerous to go into town.
我们投票决定吧 -不行
I say we vote on it.- No.
四分卫同志 现在不是在比赛 他想到哪都行
This isn't the big game, Mr. Quarterback.He can go wherever he wants.
不行
(FIRMLY) No.
你真是个傻帽
You're such a goddamn jock!
各位 冷静点
Hey. Come on, guys. Knock it off!
你那么想回去 就带上你的破行李滚吧
You want to go so bad.Here, haul ass. Take your shit.
你们也一样
That goes for the rest of you.
现在给你们机会 走吧
This is your chance. Get walking.
下面正在打第三次世界大战
It is World War III down there.
百姓死伤惨重
People are being killed.
那些可能是苏联人
Those could be Russians.
杰德
Jed?
你的家人咋办?
What about your family, huh?
不知道
I don't know.
至少我还活着
But I'm alive.
所以我要留下来
And I'm staying here.
我的家人也会希望我能幸存
My family would want me to stay alive.
你的家人也会这么想的
Your family would want you to stay alive.
你们以为自己很聪明 其实你们只是胆小鬼
You think you're so smart, man.But you're just a bunch of scared kids.
你以为你算老几?
What do you think you are?
孤家寡人
Alone, I guess.
不 你不孤单
No, you're not.
过来 伙计
Here, bud.
你说什么?
What do you say?
我听你的
I'm with you.
好
JED: All right.
其他人走吧
The rest of you get going.
留下也行 不过
All right, but if you stay
想留下就得听我的 明白?
you're gonna do exactly what I say, okay?
怎么样?-明白
Huh?- Yeah.
过来烤火吧
So come on over here and get warm.
达瑞尔
Daryl.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也很抱歉
Me too, man.
好了
Okay.
现在…
Now,
我和迈特从小就和父亲一起上山露营
Matt and I've been coming up to these mountains with our dad all of our lives.
我们会打猎、捕鱼 可以在这山上待很长时间
We can hunt, we can fish, we can stay up here a long, long time.
明白吗?
Okay?
我们要待多长时间?
How long, Jed?
直到听不到敌机声音为止
Till we don't hear that no more.
十月
OCTOBER
我打中它了
I got him!
没错
You got him.
我要好好吃… -它还活着
Gonna eat good...- He's still breathing.
别开第二枪
Never shoot twice.
不然 印第安人会闻声赶来
Shoot twice, they can find you.
它反正已经死了
He's dead, anyway.
你怎么知道?
How do you know?
我以前常读杰德和吉米的冒险故事
I used to read a lot about Jedediah Smith and Jim Bridger.
要是你开两枪 印第安人就会赶来
The Blackfeet, if you shot twice, would know right where you were.
所以我爸给我取名为杰德
My dad named me after Jed Smith.
这是你第一次捕获猎物 对吧?
This is your first time, isn't it?
哪又怎样?
Yeah. What?
你要喝猎物的血庆祝
You gotta drink if it's your first. We did.
什么味道?
What's it taste like?
不太糟
It's not too bad.
像牛排那样咸 也有流鼻血的感觉
It's kinda salty like a steak or when you've got a nosebleed, you know.
你一定要喝 这是鹿的精华
You gotta do it. It's the spirit of the deer.
你是真正的猎人就得喝
When you drink it, you'll be a real hunter.
干杯
Bottoms up.
来吧
Go. Go ahead.
一饮而尽 伙计
Go. Go for it, buddy.
好了
All right. All right.
不赖嘛
You did it.
你和它的血融为一体了 我爸常说…
His blood is yours. You know, my dad said that once you do that
你从此就不再一样了
there's gonna be something different about you. Always.
味道还行
It wasn't so bad.
不太难喝
It wasn't that bad.
还不错
Wasn't so bad.
除了橄榄 只有这个了
That's the last of it, except for the olives.
我们还有很多肉
We've still got plenty of meat left.
就是你射杀的鹿
Just stuff you shot.
你说…
So tell me, dork,
不然汉堡是哪来的?
where do you suppose hamburgers come from?
没人会射杀它们
Nobody shoots them.
我们需要吃的
We need food.
我们需要情报
We need to know.
没错
Yeah.
的确如此
We do.
好了
All right.
我们进城去
We'll go into town.
上帝
JED: Jesus.
这也没人
There's no one in here, either.
这坦克好像已报废上千年
It's like it's been here for 1, 000 years.
过来
Come on.
商店还开着
Hey! The stores are open.
到处都是人 也许战争已经结束了
There's people everywhere.Maybe it's over.
嘿!
Hey, hey, hey!
别轻举妄动 -那不是美军
Don't go anywhere.- Those aren't our troops.
你在这里怎么看得清
You can't tell from here, Jed.
上帝啊 -哪是什么?
MATT: Jesus Christ.JED: What is that?
我从没见过这样的坦克 -我也没见过
I've never seen a tank like that before.- I don't know.
他们都隐蔽起来了 肯定有鬼
ROBERT: Yeah, but they're packed.That means something.
我们先把东西♥藏♥好
JED: Let's stash our stuff.
就放在这吧 -好主意
Leave it all here, okay?- Good idea.
那是市长的车
That's the mayor's car.
他们抢走了达瑞尔父亲的车
They got Daryl's dad's car.
看看那坦克多大 -天呐
Look at the size of that tank.- Jesus.
(耳语)路易斯 路易斯你好吗?
MATT: (WHISPERING) Louis.Louis, how you doing?
他为啥害怕我们?
Was he scared of us?
我们问艾丽西亚吧 她肯定知道
Let's ask Alicia. She'll know.
要六个牙刷
Six toothbrushes, please.
杰德 -嗨 你姐姐好吗?
Oh, Jed.- Hi. How's your sister?
什么?你们从哪儿来?-我们躲在山上…
What? Where'd you come from?- The mountains, we've been hiding...
你们疯了?快离开这里
Are you crazy? You gotta get out of here.
我们会的 但要先知道这到底是怎么回事
We will, but first we gotta find out what's going...
你不明白
You don't understand.
他们知道你们每个人 他们正在通缉你们
电影精选列表