ROBERT: Give me another rocket!
土豚
Aardvark!
看我的厉害
Eat me!
不要…
No! No!
来吧 伙计 来干掉他们
Come on, buddies, come and get them!
要一击即中
Shoot straight for once,
你们这帮小子
you army pukes.
不要
No!
没用的 他死了
It's useless. He's dead!
我们走吧
Let's go!
快走
Go! Go!
我再也不会爱上其他人了
I'll never love anybody.
我再也不会爱上其他人了
I'll never love anybody again.
要是你不爱别人 你就不会在这里了
If you didn't love anybody, you'd never even be here.
我们在哪里安葬他
Where are we gonna bury him?
还有什么好安葬的
What's left to bury?
上帝啊…
Oh, God. Oh, God.
我们是好朋友
These were good friends.
上帝吧他们带走
Take them away from here.
带到天堂安息之所
Someplace safe
那里永无战争
where this war's never happened.
我们永远怀念他们
And as we remember,
主啊 让他们忘却所有痛苦
Please let them forget, O Lord,
这样他们就能安息
so they can be little again.
阿门
Amen.
杰德
MATT: (WHISPERING) Jed.
杰德
(HISSING) Jed.
你在嘟囔什么
What are you whispering for?
感觉很宁静
Feels quiet.
你该睡一会
You should get some sleep.
很晚了
It's getting late.
我没事
I'm okay.
气氛很奇怪 是吧
It's kind of strange, isn't it?
大山对我们毫不在意
How the mountains pay us no attention at all.
不管你是喜是悲
You laugh or you cry,
风依旧在吹
the wind just keeps on blowing.
人谁无死
It was bound to happen sooner or later.
你太感情用事了 对吧
You're getting pretty lean on feelings, aren't you?
我们不能这样
Can't afford them.
即使是因为我
Even if that had been me?
我是说我们小队
I was talking to the group, Jed.
我们士气低落 大家都想放弃了
Doesn't look good.They're all talking about quitting.
他们都不想再打仗了
Seems like they lost the stomach for it.
除了罗伯特
Except for Robert.
你呢
And you?
我是你兄弟
I'm your brother.
肯定支持你
Just make it count.
俄语
(SPEAKING RUSSIAN)
(俄语)起立!
(IN RUSSIAN) Attention!
请坐下 同志们
(IN RUSSIAN) Be seated, comrades.
我最蔑视的就是这种伪善
What I despise most about warfare is the hypocrisy it often breeds.
我听说我方考虑和…
I've heard euphemisms that we are containing the enemy
敌方和谈的呼声日益高涨
that our sector of pacification is growing.
这肯定是缓兵之计的谎言
These are the tactics of the lie.
谎言会带来死亡和失败
Lies have the stench of death and defeat.
只有斩草除根才能真正获胜
You can only win a war by exterminating the enemy.
知道我们的敌人是谁吗
Do you know who we are fighting?
是狼獾
We are fighting wolverines,
穷凶极恶的游击队
small ferocious animals.
要歼灭他们需要高明的猎手
For them you need a hunter.
我本人就是
And you know, I am a hunter.
从今以后
From this moment on,
我们再不会进行报复平民的行动
there will be no further reprisals against civilians.
那太愚蠢了
That was stupid.
根本不起作用
Impotence.
同志们
Comrades,
要是狐狸偷了你的鸡
if a fox stole your chickens,
你会因为猪看见了 就杀猪吗?当然不
would you slaughter your pig because he saw the fox? No.
你会猎杀狐狸
You would hunt the fox,
找到它的老巢然后歼灭它
find where it lives and destroy it.
那我们该咋办呢
And how do we do this?
变成狐狸
Become a fox.
丹尼 保险打开了
Danny, bolt's open.
卡住了
It's jammed.
丹尼
Danny. Hey.
要是他是装的呢?你怎么知道
So what if he does? You don't.
我们最好离开
We better get out of here.
杀死他
Shoot him!
这是什么
What is this thing?
是什么
What is it?
谁在追杀我们?
Who's coming after us?
他们在哪?
Where are they?
砸破他脑袋
Rub a butt on him.
去死吧!太阳你木琴的!
(IN ENGLISH) Suck at you!God damn for your mother!
我有刀 就会把你脑袋砍掉
I hear a chopper and I'm gonna blow your brains out.
滚你玛勒隔壁的美国恶棍
Go die, Yankee! Die!
该死的杂种
God damn, you son of...
我是高尔斯基 你们这些狗♥娘♥养♥的混球
Gorsky, Stepan Yevgenyvitch. Suck it.
谁塔麻管你叫什么
No one gives a damn who you are!
他们会伤到他 -好极了
They're gonna hurt him!- Good!
看
Hey, hey, hey, hey! Look!
这有指南针
This thing's got an arrow.
指着…
It's pointing. It's...
哪里?
Where?
(=@__@=)哪里?
Where? Where?
就是这里
Right here.
达瑞尔
Daryl.
在哪里?
Where is it?
在哪里?
Where is it?
该死的 追踪器在哪?
God damn it, where's the bug?
他们逼我吞了 -达瑞尔 你为什么背叛我们?
They made me swallow it.- Daryl, what have you done?
我进城去…
I went into town.
被抓住了
And got caught.
我被抓住了!
And went and got caught!
为什么?
Why?
因为你说我们不该进城
Because you said we couldn't.
我们的位置是你告诉敌人的?
ROBERT: You told them where we were, didn't you?
是你告的密!
You told them!
是我爸举报我的
My father turned me in.
上帝 他们折磨我的手段 你们根本想象不到
Oh, God, they did things you can't imagine.
你这婊♥子♥养♥的♥!
You son of a bitch!
你想要眼罩吗
You want blindfolds?
这是违反♥日♥内瓦条约的
This violate the Geneva Convention.
我从没听说过日内瓦条约
I never heard of it!
混♥蛋♥!让你看看苏联汉子怎样直面死亡!
Dogface! I show you how Soviet dies!
我也直面死亡过 伙计
I've seen it before, pal.
这不是真的!不是真的!
This isn't happening! This isn't happening!
杰德 放了他! -闭嘴 丹尼
Jed, let him go!- Shut up, Danny!
他是我们自己人! -闭嘴!
He was one of us!- Shut up!
他向敌军告发我们的位置
He told them where we were!
他的确出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
He did.
拿起来♥复♥枪♥ -不要
Now, get your rifles.- No!
你说什么
What did you say?
我说不!我们不能这样!
I said no! We're not doing it!
小子 说我们是朋友吧
Boy, say that you are friend
我就不用当孤魂野鬼
so I will not die alone.
这有什么区别?杰德
What's the difference, Jed, huh?
我来处决他们 -闭嘴!罗伯特
I'll do it.- Shut up, Robert!
告诉我 我们跟他们有什么区别?
Tell me, what's the difference between us and them?
因为我们是美国人
Because we live here!
别开枪 别…
电影精选列表