他们已经被围攻3个月
They've been under siege for about three months.
他们吃的是老鼠和面包渣
They live on rats and sawdust bread and sometimes
甚至人肉
on each other.
夜晚
At night
焚尸的火光照亮夜空
the pyres for the dead light up the sky.
像中世纪
It's medieval.
仇恨的火焰会令你倍感煎熬
All that hate's gonna burn you up, kid.
令我温暖
Keeps me warm.
上校
Colonel,
我们这么做是对的吗?
are we doing right?
你们交了个新朋友
You've made a new friend.
没错
Yeah.
她话不多 对吧
She doesn't say much, does she?
对
No.
她肯定出事了
Something happened to her.
十二月
DECEMBER
好了 飞机……
All right, plane, plane, plane, plane.
古巴和苏联的侦察机还有军用帐篷
Cuban bunker, Russian bunker, munitions dump, troop tents.
这里、这里和这里都有碉堡
Machine gun bunkers here, here, here, and here.
这里关的是政♥治♥犯
Back here by the drive-in screen are your political prisoners.
我们要把同胞们转移 先得切断他们的通讯
All right. We'll cause a diversion over here, cut holes in the wire here,
打掉这些机♥枪♥
fire on these machine gun positions.
B组负责两翼的机动部队
The B-group comes across this area in a flanking maneuver.
当你们到达碉堡处…
When you reach this bunker
低伸火力向A野战组攻击
you lay down grazing fire on this duffle-A.
这太简单了
I think that's pretty simple.
谁还有问题吗?
Anybody got any questions so far?
什么叫“两翼”?
What's a flank?
什么叫“A野战组”?
ERICA: A duffle-A?
好了 什么叫“低伸火力”?
Yeah. What's grazing fire?
我要喝酒 -为什么不向他们射击?
I need a drink.- Why don't we shoot at them?
站成一排
MAN ON PA: Step into the line
(西班牙语)求救!“狼獾”在偷袭我们
(IN SPANISH) Help! Listen to me, The Wolverines are attacking!
快跟我来
Follow me quickly.
快
Hurry, hurry!
狼獾
ROBERT: Wolverines!
快走!干掉它!快!
Move! Take it! Go!
快!-快离开!
Come on!- Quick! Get out of here!
快!最后机会 快!
Come on! Here's your chance! Move!
人难免一死 要重于泰山
We're all gonna die! Die standing up!
手榴弹
Grenade!
(俄语)这是毛头小子干的
GENERAL: (IN RUSSIAN) Children did this.
是游击队
It's rebels.
什么游击队?是强盗
What rebels? They're bandits.
每次他们偷袭 革命形势就会更高涨
Every time they shoot, the revolution grows.
我知道 我也曾是游击队员
I know. I was a partisan.
那你现在是什么?
And now what are you?
我像你…
Now I'm like you,
是秘密警♥察♥
a policeman.
好了 上校
All right, Colonel!
好了 他卧倒了
All right. And he's down.
迈特的好把戏
Great play by Matt Eckert.
好
All right.
防守 伙计 -好的
Huddle up, folks.- Right.
这一回很不错
JED: That's a pretty good catch.
你掩护迈特
ROBERT: You cover Matt in this play.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
地上很硬是吧
It's hard down on the ground, isn't it?
没错 -起来吧 老头
Yeah.- Come on, old man. Come on.
过来
Come down here.
你妻子多大了
How old's your wife?
你妻子多大了
How old's your wife?
Eighty.
她长的什么样
What's she like?
像我一样老
Old like me.
她到底什么样子
What's she really like?
很活泼
Feisty.
像你
Like you.
你们在哪认识的
Where did you meet her?
你真的想知道
You really wanna know this stuff?
真的
Yeah.
我在一个聚会的洗手间认识她的
I met her in a closet at a party.
给我的第一印象很不好
Couldn't stand her at first.
但爱情一旦开始
But once it took,
我非常爱她 爱得心都疼了
I loved her so bad, it hurt.
仍然深爱她吗
Still love her like that?
你不打了吗
Are you quitters playing or what?
不打了
No!
好
Fine.
过来!-接得好 罗伯特
Come on!- Good catch, Robert.
他们把孩子带来了
They brought their kids.
可是他们没有食物过冬
They didn't have food to feed them through the winter.
他们想把孩子给你 杰德
They want to give them to you, Jed.
够了 梅森 我不需要更多孩子了
This is enough, Mr. Mason.I don't want any more.
你现在是领袖了
You're a leader now.
他们久仰你的大名
They've heard of you on the other side.
也许在加州也是威名远扬
Maybe all the way to California.
他们还打算春天派特种兵…
And there are some that say they're gonna drop in some special forces
来救你出去
in the spring, to help you out.
贝雷帽特种兵
Green Berets.
离春天还远着呢
Spring's a long time away.
我们从长计议吧
It's a lot of talk until then.
一月
JANUARY
是我方战机
It's ours! It's ours!
你怎么知道
How can you tell?
是我方的
It's ours.
好棒
Yeah.
轰掉他们
Fry 'em.
上帝
Jesus.
你得克服恐惧
You gotta cross that.
只是有一点
Just part of it.
希望我们的人还在
Hope our guys are still there.
这是战场
So this is a battlefield.
这是真正的战争 孩子
It's a real war, kid.
这里每天都战火不断
It's here every day.
跟我来 杰德
Come with me, Jed.
现在你可以离开了
You can quit now.
可以吗
Could you?
别废话
Don't give me that crap.
早上醒来
Wake up in the morning.
都会变老
Grow old.
快走!快走
Move it! Come on! Move it!Let's go! Let's go!
趴下
Get down!
趴下…
Down! Down! Down!
趴下!他看不到我们
Stay down! He can't see us!
他在找我们
DANNY: He's looking for us!
肯定是
Sure is.
我受不了了
I can't stand it!
趴下!
Get down!
趴下!-闭嘴
Get down, get down!- Shut up!
趴下
Get down!
好了 快跑!大家快跑
All right, run! Everybody get out of here!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
该死的
God damn it!
上帝啊
Christ.
小心上面
MATT: Coming up there!
我♥干♥掉他了
I got him!
别去 杰德 那里火力太猛了
Get out of here, Jed!There's a world of hurt coming down!
滚开!-我要和你在一起 上校
Get out!- I'm staying with you, Colonel!
快带他走
JED: Take him out with the RPG, man!
再给我一枚火箭弹
电影精选列表