Aw, little baby Callie-Rose.
看看你
Look at you.
你那么小
You were so tiny.
你曾是我的小宝宝,现在都长大了
You were my little baby and now you're all grown up.
这是祖母们
Here's one of the grandmas.
那是我和乔西
That's me and Josie.
那是在牧场
That's at the ranch.
- 罗比 - 嗯
- Robbie. - Mm-hm.
我一直想告诉你们一件事
I've been meaning to tell y'all something.
我有个哥哥...
I had a brother...
西奥
Theo.
只活了几天
Just lived for a couple of days.
太快了,连出生证明什么的都没有
Too quick for a birth certificate and all.
但我有过一个哥哥
But I had a brother.
妈妈
Momma.
我只是不想他被遗忘,仅此而已
I just don't want him forgotten, that's all.
达斯蒂
Dusty.
你想留着这些吗?
Would you like to hold on to these?
我想
I'd like that.
嘿
Hey.
只是别碰到那边的椅子 或者柜台
Just don't bump the chairs there. Or the counter.
我们能打开它吗?
Can we open it?
呃...
Uh...
好,好吧 是的
Yeah, okay. Yup.
好的
All right.
- 那是什么? - 哦,这是什么?
- What is that? - Ooh, what's this?
哦,那只是个灯 没什么特别的
Oh, that's just a lamp. It's not anything special.
嗯,也许我们可以放点东西在上面
Well, maybe we can put something over it.
放那边,这样爸爸就能看见了
Over there, so Dad can see it.
整个房♥间都会亮起来
So the whole room lights up.
开始了 哦,天哪
Here we go. Oh, my God.
我们可以把这个放在顶上
We can put this over the top.
我想那是你妈妈的
I think that's your mom's.
我们或许应该...
We should probably...
应该还给她
Probably get it back to her.
看起来我们像在某个星球上
Looks like we're on a planet.
看起来很像,是的
It looks a lot like that, yeah.
这是什么?
What is this?
哦,天哪
Oh, boy.
我以为我弄丢了 这是,呃...
I thought I'd lost this. This is, uh...
我曾曾祖母的签名簿
my great-great-grandmother's autograph book.
过去,任何来家里的人
Back in the day, anyone who came by the house
都会在书里写点东西,一些美好的话
would write something in the book, something nice.
“尽你所能,对所有人行善”
"Do all the good you can to all the people you can."
H.B. 纽曼,1909年
H.B. Newman, 1909.
这个很难读 给
That's tough to read. Here.
“牛喜欢南瓜 猪喜欢西葫芦
"The cow likes pumpkin. The pig likes squash.
我爱你,真的,天哪”
I love you, I do, by gosh."
没留名字 我猜是某个男朋友之类的
No name. I guess it's some kind of boyfriend or something.
哦,哇 我能要这些吗?
Oh, wow. Can I have those?
有意思的是,这...
It's funny, the...
什么?
The what?
只是,呃,你打包带走的东西
Just, uh, funny the things you pack,
和你留下的东西,很有意思,你知道吗?
and the things you leave, you know?
呃,我们能做这些吗?
Um, can we do these?
你想把它们贴在墙上吗?
You wanna put them on the walls?
它们是夜光的
They're glow-in-the-dark.
好吧
Okay.
现在还不发光,但很快就会亮了
They don't glow yet, but they'll glow soon.
看起来不错
Looking good.
给我的?
For me?
谢谢
Thanks.
你想放哪儿都行
You can put them wherever you want.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
准备好了
Ready.
真酷
So cool.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
爸爸晚安
Night-night, Dad.
上马鞍之前,我们先安抚一下它,好吗?
Before you saddle up, we're gonna give her some pets, okay?
把草和芒刺都刷掉
Just brush off all the grass and the burrs.
用点力,像这样
Real firm, like that.
- 看到了吗,卡莉 - 罗丝?
See that, Callie-Rose?
嗯,很好
Yeah, that's great.
好了,接下来是马鞍
All right, next up is the saddle.
你待在这儿
So, you stay here.
就这儿
Just here.
我们上去,一个动作完成,好吗?
We're gonna go up, one motion, all right?
一,二,三
One, two, three.
干得好,女牛仔
Way to go, cowgirl.
好了
All right.
现在,你来弄这部分?
Now, you wanna get this part?
把它抬起来 就像解皮带一样
Just lift that off. Just like a belt.
你做到了 就是这样
You got it. There you go.
把后肚带递给我 就这条
Pass me the rear cinch. This one here.
给你 完美
There you go. Perfect.
- 这条松紧正好,卡莉 - 罗丝 好吗?
This one's nice and loose, Callie-Rose. All right?
它怎么样,路易斯?
How she doing, Louis?
看起来不错
Looking good.
听到了吗?
Hear that?
好了,现在,把这个取下来
All right, now, take this one off,
然后从这里递给我,从两腿之间
and you're gonna hand it to me right here, between the legs.
你做到了
You got it.
怎么样?
How about that?
嗯,怎么样?
Well, how about that?
怎么样?
How about that?
给你
There you are.
这个你得多吃点
You're gonna need a lot of this.
它能让你强壮,而且我做饭不怎么样
It makes you strong, and I don't cook so good.
现在拿着这根软管,把它对准那里
Now take this hose, and then you put it right up there.
完美 好,我来扶着
Perfect. Okay, I'll hold it.
- 感觉够紧了吗? - 嗯
- Does it feel tight enough? - Yeah.
好了,现在,正常打开水龙头
Okay, now, turn it on regular.
啊
Ah.
什么时候,嗯...
When did it, um...
昨晚
Last night.
她睡得很早
She went to bed early.
应该是在睡梦中走的
Must have been in her sleep.
- 卡莉 - 罗丝怎么样?
How's Callie-Rose?
她还好
She's okay.
我觉得她还没完全明白
I don't think she fully understands.
那罗比呢?
And Robbie?
他很难过
He's pretty broken up.
你还好吗?
How are you holding up?
我不知道
I don't know.
- 你明白吗? - 嗯
- You know? - Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
- 可以吗? - 嗯,当然
- Can I? - Yeah, of course.
- “留给露比和罗比,还有达斯蒂和卡莉 - 罗丝
"For Ruby and Robbie and Dusty and Callie-Rose.
见鬼 我就感觉迟早会这样
Shoot. Had a feeling it would end up this way
如果我活得够久的话
if I lived long enough.
我把房♥子留给露比 植物也是
I leave the house to Ruby. The plants, too.
愿她和罗比在这里建立起属于他们自己的世界
May she and Robbie build a world here of their own.
我在科内霍斯信用社有10,250美元
I have $10,250 at the Conejos Credit Union.
其中5,000美元给...
$5,000 goes to...
5,000美元给达斯蒂,让他按自己觉得最好的方式建个家
$5,000 goes to Dusty to build a home however he feels best.
- 剩下的给卡莉 - 罗丝上大学用
The rest goes to Callie-Rose for college
因为她是个非常聪明的女孩
'cause she's such a smart girl.
差不多就这些了
And that's about it.
你拥有你所拥有的,对我来说一直就足够了
You got what you got, and it was always enough for me.
达斯蒂,如果你同意的话...