还有我所有的压花
And all my pressed flowers, too.
从我小时候就开始了
Since I was a little girl.
我也想念那些
I miss those, too.
该你了
Now you go.
没关系
That's all right.
哦,拜托,达斯蒂
Oh, please, Dusty.
是啊,来吧
Yeah, come on.
来吧,达斯蒂
Come on, Dusty.
嗯
Mm.
什...奇怪的是...
Wh... What's weird is...
我总想起那些已经消失的东西
I keep remembering things that are gone.
它们总在最不经意的时候突然出现在我脑海里 比如...
They'll just pop into my head at the most random times. Like...
哦,呃,妈妈那把里面有响尾蛇的提琴...
Oh, uh, Mom's fiddle with the rattler in it...
或者卡莉幼儿园时的画作
or Callie's artwork from kindergarten.
这让我觉得...
It makes me feel like...
有些我们失去的东西
There are things we lost
我永远也想不起来了,你知道吗?
that I'll never remember, you know?
那些我已经忘记的东西
That I already forgot.
不知怎么的...
Somehow...
我真的很想念那些东西
I really miss those things.
♪ 有天我会遇见 无需依恋之人 ♪
♪ Someday I'll meet someone Who doesn't need someone ♪
♪ 他像我一样 只渴望自♥由♥之身 ♪
♪ Someone who's just like me And just wants to be free ♪
♪ 那么 这有何不妥? ♪
♪ And so, what's wrong With that? ♪
♪ 不过是事实陈述 ♪
♪ It's just a matter of fact
♪ 他不会偷走 我的心魂 ♪
♪ He won't steal My heart away ♪
♪ 请别再说 你爱我爱得深 ♪
♪ And don't you tell me That you love me ♪
♪ 这番陈词 早已听闻 ♪
♪ I've heard it all before
♪ 也请别再说 你多么需要我这个人 ♪
♪ And don't you tell me That you need me ♪
♪ 因我再也 不愿听信半分 ♪
♪ 'Cause I don't wanna Hear it anymore ♪
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
露西!快点
Lucy! Come on.
走吧 走吧,走吧!
Let's go. Let's go, let's go!
快点 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
我们,呃,想知道我们能不能,呃...
We were, um, wondering if we could, um...
找个时间一起过夜?
Do a sleepover sometime?
当然 不过别在上学的晚上,好吗?
Sure. Not on a school night, though, okay?
好的
Okay.
你喜欢以前的东西,是吧?
You liked things before, huh?
嗯
Hm.
我想我喜欢我每天早上做的事
I guess I liked what I did every morning.
喂食
Feeding,
挤牛奶
milking the cows,
清点牲口
stock count,
轮换牧场
rotating pasture.
那些小事
The little things.
是啊,我想是的
Yeah, I guess.
想过接下来要做什么吗?
Thought about what you're gonna do next?
嗯
Mm-hm.
我要穿上睡衣,我要刷牙
I'm gonna put on my pajamas, I'm gonna brush my teeth,
还要确保达拉记得吃药
and make sure Darla remembers to take her medications.
我的意思是,像...大事
I mean, like... big stuff.
大事
The big stuff.
- 你想过吗? - 当然
- Have you? - Of course.
是吗?你想好了?
Yeah? You figured it out?
我也没有
Me neither.
不过你想好了要告诉我
You let me know when you do, though.
好的,看起来我们没有收到你的初始表格
Okay, it looks like we didn't receive an initial form from you.
它叫4684号♥表格
It's called form 4684.
在我们收到那个之前,我们无法推进理赔
Until we have that, we can't move forward with the claim.
没人给过我们这个
No one gave us that one.
网上有 你可以在网站上一次性提交所有文件
It's available online. You can file it all in one place
我给你一个紧急事务声明编号♥
on the website. I'm gonna give you an EM number,
你需要把它填在表格顶部
which you'll need to type at the top of the form.
一旦提交了,希望我们就能推进一些救济,好吗?
Once that's filed, hopefully, we can move forward with some relief, okay?
- 一切都好吗? - 呃,我不知道
- Everything all right? - Um, I don't know.
我们没有电脑
We don't have a computer.
“输入♥联♥邦应急管理局分配的紧急事务声明编号♥”
"Enter EM declaration number assigned by FEMA."
是多少来着?
What was it?
2609.
获得日期?
Date acquired?
呃,我想是1971年
Um, 1971, I think.
对,对 1971年
Yeah, yeah. 1971.
好的
Okay.
一九七一
One nine seven one.
好的
All right.
财产在损失或盗窃前的
Fair market value of the property
公平市场价值
before casualty or theft.
让我看看这个
Let me see this.
- 你好 - 嘿
- Howdy. - Hey.
水有问题
There's a problem with the water.
太好了 谢谢
Awesome. Thank you.
- 谢谢,伙计 - 不客气
- Thanks, man. - Not a problem.
我会给你寄发♥票♥的
I'll send you an invoice.
我只是在逗你玩
I'm just giving you a hard time.
我开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
谢谢你的帮助,C.R.
Thanks for your help, C.R.
你天生就是干这个的料
You're a natural.
- 你的名字是R - U-B-Y吗?
And your name is R-U-B-Y?
嗯
Mm-hm.
B-Y
B-Y.
好的
Okay.
这是你这边
And this is your side,
应该是绿色的
and it should be green.
- 你的名字是D - U... - D-U...
- And your name is D-U... - D-U...
其实是小托马斯
Actually, it's Thomas Jr.
你知道吗?
Did you know that?
达斯蒂是昵称
Dusty's a nickname.
是的,他们是这么告诉我的
Yup, so they tell me.
那么,T...
So, T...
- H - O
- H. - O.
O
O.
- ...M,MA,A - S 就这样
...M, ma, A-S. That's it.
好的,现在,你们得做你们父母的,但他们——
Okay, now, you guys have to do your parents, but they--
你们必须用对颜色
You have to use the right colors.
好的
Okay.
嗯,你知道我妈妈
Well, you know my mom.
- 贝丝 - 嗯
- Bess. - Mm-hm.
- B-E - S-S
B-E-S-S.
她出生在蒙特罗斯,但在这儿附近长大
And she was born in Montrose, but she grew up around here.
我爸爸是
And my dad was
- A-R - T-H-U-R
A-R-T-H-U-R,
他出生在俄克拉荷马州某个地方
and he was born in Oklahoma somewhere.
呃,伊尼德
Uh, Enid.
对,伊尼德 在,呃,在空军基地
Yeah, Enid. On the, um, on the Air Force base.
现在该你了
Now you go.
哦,好吧 嗯...
Oh, okay. Well...
你记得我妈妈
You remember my mom.
她叫什么名字?
What was her name?
乔西
Josie.
乔西
Josie.
对
Right.
还有,呃,她的父母是从海那边来的
And, uh, and her parents came from across the sea
苏格兰
in Scotland.
是的,坐船过来的
Yeah, came over on a boat.
我有一张照片
I have a picture.
埃德娜和阿格斯
Edna and Argus.
嗯
Mm.
听说他们很有趣
I hear they were a hoot.
这里面还有些别的
Some other good ones in here, too.
一直想把这些整理出来
Been meaning to go through these forever.
- 噢,小宝宝卡莉 - 罗丝