你那儿有水?
Your water works?
是啊,之前各种问题
Yeah, had all sorts of trouble with it
直到阿特看了看
until Art took a look.
你知道他是水管工吗?
You know he's a plumber?
或者说以前是
Or used to be.
你在这儿多久了?
How long you been here?
现在两个月了
Two months now.
火灾之后马上来的
Right after the fires.
你之前在哪?
Where were you?
在邻居家待过一阵
I stayed at my neighbor's some.
睡在卡车里,住过一些汽车旅馆
Slept in my truck, some motels.
为什么现在来这儿?
Why are you here now?
哦,就是暂时没地方住,你知道吧?
Oh, just between spots, you know?
听着,我...
Listen, I'm...
我跟这些人不一样
I'm not like these folks.
有些人失去了一切
Some people lost everything.
我还有东西
I still got stuff.
还有些,一些土地什么的,所以
Got some, some land and stuff, so.
这个应该能用
This should work.
露西刚穿不下了
Lucy just grew out of it,
- 但这双应该很适合卡莉 - 罗丝
but it should fit Callie-Rose just fine.
谢谢
Thanks.
“...借助魔法靴的力量
"...with the help of the magic boots,
威廉走遍了世界
William traveled the world.
他结交了新朋友
He made new friends.
他学会了从不同的角度看问题
He learned to see things from a different point of view.
但后来,有一天,最可怕的事情发生了
But then, one day, it happened.
威廉能想象到的最糟糕、最可怕的事情
The most horrible, worst thing William could imagine.
他的脚穿不进靴子了
His feet would not fit inside the boots.
他把脚泡在冰水里,希望它们能缩小
He soaked his feet in ice water, hoping they would shrink.
没有用 他的脚实在太大了
They didn't. His feet were just too big.
他已经长大了,穿不下魔法靴了
He had outgrown the magic boots.
他一整天都闷闷不乐,自怨自艾
All day long, he moped around, feeling sorry for himself,
希望自己不必长大
wishing he didn't have to grow up.
威廉永远无法接受这个事实
William could never get used to the idea
那就是他再也无法探索
that he would never again explore
- 亚-亚 - 亚-亚马逊
the Am-Amaz-Am-Amazon,
在月球上行走
walk on the moon,
或是探访狂野的西部了”
or visit the Wild West."
怎么了?
What's up?
没什么
Nothing.
要我帮忙吗?
You want me to help?
不用
No.
要我念书给你听吗?
Want me to read to you?
不用
No.
你想让我做什么?
What do you want me to do?
我想去看看牧场
I wanna see the ranch.
牧场已经不在了
Ranch ain't there no more.
我想看看
I wanna see it.
这儿以前是那个蓝色的大谷仓
This was the big blue barn here.
是你曾曾祖父建的
Your great-great-grandpa built it.
你小时候常帮你妈妈给哞哞玛莎挤奶
You used to help your mom milk Martha the Moo
记得吗?
when you were little. You remember that?
嗯,下次我要把它建得更大
Well, I'm gonna build it back much bigger next time.
树都死了吗?
Are the trees dead?
不知道
I don't know.
显然,你只能等着看
Apparently, you just gotta wait and see
哪些会再变绿,哪些不会
which go green again and which don't.
这儿以前是厨房♥
This was the kitchen here.
浴室在那儿
Bathroom there.
带爪脚的浴缸
Clawfoot tub.
记得那个浴缸吗?
Remember that tub?
这儿是我们的房♥间 我和你妈妈的
This was our room. Your mom and me.
你总往这儿跑,就算你有了自己的房♥间也一样
You came in here all the time even when you had your own.
是啊
Yeah.
我会把这一部分原样重建起来
I'm gonna build this part back just the way it was.
甚至想办法找到同样的圆肚炉子和所有东西
Even try and find the same potbelly stove and everything.
我还在想弄个秋千架
I was thinking of getting a swing set, too.
那会很酷,对吧?
That'd be cool, right?
蹦床之类的
A trampoline or something.
卡莉?
Callie?
你还好吗?
You all right?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
我想回家了
I wanna go home.
好吧
Okay.
回头见
I'll see ya.
嘿,孩子
Hey, kiddo.
嘿,罗比
Hey, Robbie.
孩子,你具体想要什么?
Son, what exactly are you asking for here?
一笔贷款
A loan.
“谷仓、拖拉机、犁、种子、围栏”
"Barn, tractors, plow, seed, fencing."
你知道一英里围栏要花多少钱吗?
You know what a mile of fencing could run you?
- 一万块 - 没错
- Ten grand. - That's right.
哦,至少
Oh, at least.
嗯,我们可以灌溉180英亩地
Well, we can irrigate 180 acres.
那就是200吨♥干草
That's 200 tons of hay.
够养80头牛
Enough for 80 head of cattle.
而且,我们也一直卖♥♥鸡蛋
Plus, we always sell eggs, too.
还有奶油
And cream.
我还在想养些山羊
I was thinking about getting some goats, too.
你知道,搞点奶酪生意
You know, for some kind of cheese operation,
那个,呃,我觉得...应该不错——
which, uh, I... I think could be good--
孩子,这是高♥强♥度燃烧火灾
Son, this was a high-severity burn.
你知道这意味着什么吗?
Do you know what that means?
这意味着土地...
It means the land is...
你八年内都不会有干草收成...
You won't have a hay crop for eight years...
也许十年
maybe 10.
在银行看来
The way the bank sees it,
这里没有农场可以作为抵押来贷款建房♥子
there's no farm here to borrow against for a house.
也没有房♥子可以作为抵押来贷款建农场
And no house here to borrow against for a farm.
现在,这些是一些
Now, these are a selection of
地方和国家的援助组织名单
regional and national aid organizations.
我建议你,呃
What I would suggest you do is, uh,
向所有这些组织都申请一下
apply to any and all of them
然后,呃,看看他们能不能...
and, uh, see if they can give you some support
在你尝试重新安家
while you're trying to relocate...
或者找新工作的时候给你一些支持
or set yourself up with new work.
但就银行而言
But as far as the bank goes,
我们实在无法介入
there's just no way that we can step in.
我...对此我很抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry for that.
你只是想炫耀
You just wanted to show off.
哈,哈!你得把脚♥交♥叉
Ha, ha! You gotta cross your feet.
好的 干得好
All right. Good job.
- 试试看,露西 - 准备好了?准备好了?
- Give it a whirl, Lucy. - Ready? Ready?
那么,准备好了?通常,然后你把腿交叉过来
So, ready? Normally, then you cross your legs over.
好的 看好了
Okay. Watch.
我们感谢滋养我们的季节
We are thankful for the seasons that sustain us,
感谢冬天,也感谢春天 阿门
for the winter, as well as the spring. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
开饭吧
Let's eat.
我一直在想...
I've been thinking about...
我继母在我小时候给我画的...
these picture books that my stepmom drew for me
那些图画书
when I was a kid.
它们真的很酷,伙计
They were really cool, man.
我是主角,我们会去
I was the main character, and we'd go
冒险什么的
on these adventures and things.
现在真希望能有那些书
Sure would like to have those now.
对我们来说,是照片吧,嗯?
I think it was the photos for us, huh?
哦,是啊
Oh, yeah.