看 你追上他了 继续走
See, you've got him. Keep going.
那边 走那边
That way. That way.
我输了
Oh, that's defeated me.
没关系 再来一次
Great. Try again.
你如果喜欢可以送给你 杰伊
You can keep it If you want, Jay.
真的吗
Seriously?
是 反正我们有乒乓球了
Yeah, we got Pong anyway.
睡觉了
Bed!
关灯 马上
Lights out, now.
睡觉了 孩子们
Bed time, boys!
-真的很好玩 对吧 -是啊
- That was really fun, wasn't it? - Yeah.
-明天还想玩吗 -想
- Do you wanna play it tomorrow? - Yeah.
追不上我
You're not gonna get me.
追不上我
You're not gonna get me.
他在那儿 新衣服吗
There he Is. New clothes?
你去哪了
Where have you been?
在朋友家来着
Just staying at a friend's house.
警♥察♥在到处找你
Huh? Coppers have been out looking for you.
-警♥察♥吗 -对
- The police? - Aye.
我有鸡肉晚餐吃
I've got a chicken dinner
我吃完再回去
being cooked for me, I'll be back after.
说到做到 你明天还要上学
Well, make sure you do. You've school tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
不对 把那调高一点
No. Put that up a bit.
找到你了 你在这
Got you. You're it.
你有没有想过你可能会冻死
Do you realise you could have frozen to death?
在挤奶棚里睡一晚上
Sleeping rough all night in a shed?
你不害怕吗
Weren't you scared?
你还有什么好说的
What have you got to say for yourself, eh?
你今晚放学后
When you leave school today,
我就带你去新家
I'm gonna take you to a new home.
你的养父母的家
A home with foster parents,
他们会照顾你
who are gonna look after you.
他们会给你干净漂亮的衣服穿
They're gonna give you nice clean clothes.
他们给你做一日三餐
You're gonna get all your meals that you need,
还能确保你
and they're gonna make sure you can
准时去上学
come to school on time.
只是暂时的 你觉得怎么样
It's only temporary. How do you feel about that?
-行 可以 -太好了
- Yeah, it's all fine. - Good.
我们不能让杰森这个年纪的孩子
We can't have children Jason's age
露宿街头
sleeping rough.
他离这里不过几站路
He's only a short bus ride away,
在樱桃园
up at Cherry Orchard.
先给简和戴维打电♥话♥
Just make sure you phone Jan and Dave,
他的养父母
his foster parents, first.
确认一下他们在家
Just to make sure they're in.
我以为你会给我们带来更多钱的
I thought you'd come to get us some more money.
我查过你们的福利 目前来说
I've looked at your benefits, and at the moment,
你们得到的金额是对的
you're getting the correct amount of money
是根据你们抚养的人数确定的
for the number of dependents you've got.
但是杰森离开后
But when Jason leaves,
你们每周会少拿25英镑
you'll lose 25 pound a week.
靠
Cor!
我想你都听见了吧
I suppose you heard all that, then?
有没有人也愿意收养我
Could-- Can I be put up with foster parents too?
我们现在最担心的
No, It's Jason we're most concerned with
就是杰森
at the moment
你已经快成年了
You're nearly an adult,
很快就要离开这
you'll be getting out of here soon,
你的关注点应该在这 好吗
you focus on that. Okay?
拜
Bye.
电视上那些孩子怎么办
What about all those kids on the telly.
在埃塞俄比亚没有东西吃
From Ethiopia with nothing to eat?
给我递根烟 雷
Pass me a fag, Ray.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
又喝醉了 你个酒鬼 狗♥娘♥养♥的混♥蛋♥
Pissed again? You drunken, fucking bastard!
走啊 站起来 如果你还可以的话
Go on. Up on your feet, If you can.
如果你继续这样早晚会把自己弄死
You're gonna kill yourself if you keep this up.
你知道的 不是吗 雷
You know that, don't you, Ray?
现在是上午九点半
It's half nine in the morning
你就他妈的喝醉了
and you're fucking pissed already.
我现在这样都是你的错
It's your fault I'm like this...
过度饮酒 我永远接受不了
Drinking to excess. I never used to do it.
不管怎样 我可能在那个公♥寓♥里
Anyway... I might not be in that flat
待不久了
for much longer.
如果我付不起钱
- Eh? - If I can't pay the bills.
下周就要断天然气了
Gas is being cut off next week.
-你会被安置到哪 -鬼知道
- Where will they put you? - Fuck knows.
你需要多少
How much do you need?
其实我不需要钱
I don't need money anyway.
因为你什么都不吃
Because you don't eat anything.
你都没走出过这个街区
You never go outside this block.
实际上 你甚至都不出这个房♥间
In fact, you don't even go outside this room.
你去上厕所就是惊人的运动量了
I'm surprised you even go to the toilet.
那过的是什么日子 雷
What sort of a life's that, Ray?
只要希德
As long as Sid...
去邮局兑现我的救济金
cashes my dole down that post offices,
还清我的账单 给我带点烈酒
pays my bills and brings me this strong home brew,
我就会开心得像个两百斤的孩子
I'm happy as... a pig in shit.
对了 我口袋里有不止12英镑
Oh yeah, I've got more than 12 quid in my pocket.
12英镑 比你还多
Twelve quid more than what you've got,
我敢打赌 傻子都没那么多
I'll bet! Not that much of a fool!
那就借我点钱 雷
Lend me some money, then, Ray.
我他妈的跟你说话呢 猪脑子
I'm asking you a fucking question, bollock brain!
给 把这该死的钱拿着
Here... Have the bloody money!
我不需要 真的
I don't need it... not really.
♪ 你需予我 ♪
♪ You got to give me some ♪
♪ 予我些许你的爱意 ♪
♪ Give me some of your lovin' ♪
♪ 你需予我些许你的爱意 ♪
♪ You got to give me some of your lovin' ♪
♪ 如今我已不再是那个 ♪
♪ Now I'm not a greedy girl ♪
♪ 渴望整个世界的贪婪女孩 ♪
♪ I don't need the world ♪
♪ 唯独渴望你 ♪
♪ Just give me some ♪
♪ 些许的爱意 ♪
♪ Some of your lovin' now; oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 亦不再奢求海誓山盟 ♪
♪ Now don't expect you to guarantee ♪
♪ 不再贪心把你占有 ♪
♪ Your faith and devotion to only me ♪
♪ 现已知晓你的不羁放纵 ♪
♪ I'm aware you got a lot of wild oats to sow ♪
♪ 但仍需要你在我身侧 ♪
♪ But baby when I need you Don't you tell me no ♪
♪ 你需予我 ♪
♪ You got to give me some ♪
♪ 予我些许你的爱意 ♪
♪ Give me some of your lovin' ♪
♪ 你需予我些许你的爱意 ♪
♪ You got to give me some of your lovin' ♪
♪ 现在我不过是个妒嫉的孩子 ♪
♪ Now I'm not a Jealous child ♪
♪ 我的骄纵不再 ♪
♪ My demands are mild ♪
♪ 只渴望着 ♪
♪ Just give me some ♪
♪ 你残存的爱 ♪
♪ Some of your lovin' now; oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 纵了解人们在 ♪
♪ I know a man likes to feel ♪
♪ 渴望成为焦点 ♪
♪ That he's been around ♪
♪ 直到一颗心安定下来 ♪
♪ Before he decides to settle down ♪
♪ 依旧怀疑是否有朝一日 ♪
♪ I've no doubt Someday you're gonna ♪
♪ 你也会那般 ♪
♪ feel that way too ♪
♪ 但亲爱的请铭记 ♪
♪ But baby, just remember, until you do ♪
♪ 直到那日你仍需分我些许爱意 ♪
♪ You got to give me some. Oh yes, you do now ♪
♪ 你知晓我愿你明白 ♪
♪ mean to tell you ♪
♪ 你需分我些许爱意 ♪
♪ You got to give me some of your lovin ♪
♪ 我已不再是那个 ♪
♪ Now I'm not a greedy girl ♪
♪ 渴望全世界的贪婪女孩 ♪
♪ I don't need the world ♪
♪ 只是渴望 ♪
♪ Just give me some ♪
♪ 你残存的爱意 ♪
♪ Some of your lovin' now; oh, oh, oh ♪
♪ 你需予我些许 ♪
♪ You got to give me some ♪
♪ 对我残存的爱 ♪
♪ Give me some of your lovin' ♪
♪ 请君 ♪
♪ mean to tell you ♪