听着
Now, look.
这你拿着 知道了吗
That's for you. Eh?
-刀吗 -是的 拿着它
- A knife? - Yeah, just hold it.
好吗 拿着它就行了
Okay? Just hold it.
一把刀诶
A-- A knife.
♪ 这是快乐之家 ♪
♪ This Is the happy house ♪
♪ 我们在这里很幸福 ♪
♪ We're happy here ♪
♪ 在快乐之家 ♪
♪ In the happy house ♪
♪ 有很多乐趣 ♪
♪ Oh, It's such fun ♪
♪ 乐趣 ♪
♪ Fun ♪
♪ 我们来到快乐之家欢聚 ♪
♪ We've come to play in the happy house ♪
♪ 耗尽一天的时间 ♪
♪ And waste a day In the happy house ♪
♪ 这里从无阴雨天 ♪
♪ It never rains never rains ♪
♪ 一起唱着歌♥去除草 ♪
♪ Weeing along, sing a long ♪
♪ 这里是快乐之家 ♪
♪ This Is the happy house ♪
♪ 我们在这里无比快乐 ♪
♪ We're happy here in the happy house ♪
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
劳伦斯
Lawrence?
劳伦斯
Lawrence!
他妈的到底怎么回事啊
What the bloody hell's been going on?
怎么了 亲爱的
Yes, love?
在我捅到他身上之前
Put this knife In the kitchen, will you,
把这把刀放到厨房♥去 好吗
before I fucking use it on him.
理奇 帮我个忙
Rich? Rich, do me a favour, love.
带杰森去楼上 好吗
Take Jason upstairs, will you?
站起来
Up you get.
雷
Ray?
让他在这醒会酒
Leave him to sober up a bit.
出什么事了吗
What's happening?
我刚从市场回来 杰森像野人一样
I've just come back from market, and Jason's running around
拿着把该死的刀到处跑
with a fucking carving knife, looking like a pygmy.
我去 看看他喝了多少酒啊
Fuck me. Look at how much he's drunk.
-我本来要喝的 -是吗
- I could've had that. - Yeah?
半瓶白兰地
Half a bottle of brandy, a whole bottle
一整瓶威士忌 还有我所有的伏特加
of whiskey and all my fucking vodka.
那条扶手应该可以修好
Might be able to fix that arm.
现在没有办法修好
There's no way of fixing that now.
他压劈了那的木头
He's snapped the wood right through.
你能容忍♥得了这个吗 莉兹
Are you gonna stand for this, Liz?
当然容忍♥不了
Fucking ain't.
你妈会有吗
Would your mother have it? Eh?
-什么 他妈的不可能 -打断他的鼻子
- What? No fucking way! - Bang him one.
是啊 他妈的一点感觉都没有 是吧
Yeah, well he won't fucking feel It, though, will he?
等他醒来吧
Just wait till he wakes up.
先打他一下 我会扶着他的头
Well, bang him one now for starters. Look, I'll hold his head up.
他也许感觉不到 但是
He might not feel It, but...
好吧 好主意 去烧水 雷
Yeah, good idea. Put the kettle on, Ray.
来吧
All right.
扶这 注意别伤到你了
Here, watch you don't get any sick on you.
不会的
Won't
让他清醒了再说
Make him clean that up, and all later.
他也可以给我再买♥♥一张新长椅
And he can buy me a new fucking settee, as well.
是的
Yeah.
实际上 雷
In fact, Ray...
-怎么了 -看看他的钱包 行吗
- Yeah? - Check his pockets, will you?
-什么都没有 -我真该杀了他
- Nothing. - I could fucking kill him.
雷已经到酒吧了
Ray's at the pub already.
好的 当心 杰森
Right. Mind out, Jason.
给你
Here you are.
租金
Rent.
我知道你最后会付钱的
Oh. I know you always pay eventually.
我得早点考虑那一针
Oh, I had to look at that earlier.
看这个针脚 它好像
Think the stitching. It's getting
在字母里显得有点大
a bit big in the letters, like.
-来 我给你看 -好的
- Here, I'll show you. - All right.
这里 你懂我的意思了吗 看
Here. You see what I mean? Look.
如果他靠着一根柱子
If he was stood against a pole
或者什么东西 那里有一个钉子
or something and there was a nail, right,
那样它就会勾线
like that, it would catch on the threading.
你明白了吗
You see?
你看我背后缝的图案
You see with mine, you did, look,
字母里很小的针脚
smaller stitching on the letters and that.
-懂了 -是吧
- On. - Yeah?
-也许我应该再缝一遍 -是的
- I'll double them, perhaps. - Yeah.
希望你穿上这件 理奇
Hope you bloody wear this one, Rich.
他整晚都呆在那里吗
Is he staying there all night?
不会很长时间的 放心
Not for much longer, don't worry.
-我先走了 -再见 威廉
- Runners then. - See you, Will
你们兄弟俩让开
Get out the way, you two.
-你要做什么呢 -当心 理奇
- What are you going to do? - Watch out, Rich.
醉鬼 妈的 混♥蛋♥
Drunken... fucking... bastard.
是吧 现在醒了 是吧
Huh? Oh, awake now, are we?
我一回来发现你喝了我们一半的酒
I come back here to find that you've drunk half our spirits...
杰森身上涂满了鞋油
And Jason's covered in boot polish
还他妈的拿着一把切肉刀
and he's holding a fucking carving knife!
你永远别想再踏入这个房♥子半步
You will never step foot in this house again!
-为什么他没感觉呢 -他会有的
- Why can't he feel it? - He will.
来 看看你会不会有感觉
Here, see If you feel this.
还不快滚出我的房♥子
Now get out of my house.
理奇 看着他走
Make sure he's gone, Rich.
你准备好带杰森上楼了吗
You ready to take Jason up in a minute?
水
Water!
你好 杰森 你好吗 杰森
Hello, Jason! Hello, Jason! Yes. Hello, Jason.
好好想想
Lets face it.
雷或莉兹不可能知道
There's no way Ray, or Liz, for that fucking matter,
每瓶里面有多少
knows how much is in each one of these bottles.
要是你的话 你会记得里面有多少吗
Would you remember how much was in here, If this was yours?
你说得对 威廉
You're right William.
他们怎么可能
How- How could they?
我们之间没问题吧 威廉
We're all right aren't we, me and you, William? Eh?
过去的事就让它过去吧
Get that down you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
真好喝 像糖一样甜
Yes. Lovely. Beautiful, tastes like a sweet.
别逼逼 快喝掉
Don't fuck about, knock It back
喝的顺序已经在这给你排好了
All In a nice row for you there.
这什么啊
What's this?
但那是我的
But that's mine.
明天我再给你另一个玩
I'll give you another one to play with tomorrow.
你们俩快去睡觉
Go on to bed, you two!
快去睡觉
I said bed.
真好喝 像糖一样甜
Yes. Lovely. Beautiful, tastes like a sweet.
别逼逼 快喝掉
Don't fuck about, knock it back.
要是每瓶都少了一点
They wouldn't notice a bit going missing
他们不会注意到吧
from each bottle, would they?
不
Oh, no.
你知道伊莉莎白是什么样的
You know what Elizabeth's like.
她说我得照看杰森
She says I have to look after Jason.
你有没有觉得 莉兹骨子里有点像纳粹
You know Liz's got a bit of Nazi In her, don't you?
她的脾气就来自纳粹吧
Yeah. It's where she gets that temper from.
看这儿
Oil Oil Up here!
我星期四早上过去 雷
I'll be over Thursday morning, Ray.
-待会儿如何 -待会儿我要去看医生
- What about later? - I'm going the doctors.
-医生吗 -是的 我的腰又犯病了
- Doctors? Yeah. - Me back's playing up again.
-那看完医生呢 -我说了周四早上 雷
- What about after? - I said Thursday morning, Ray.
今天是星期几
What day is it?
星期二
Tuesday!
该死的苍蝇
Fucking files. Oh!
我都没发现你进来了
Ah, I didn't know you were there.
它们一定是在这儿搭了个窝
Must be a nest of them in here.